It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Hmmm. 🤔

twitter.com...

If we assume that the "6 years" began in 2014, then this seems to imply that Trump doesn't expect to get re-elected.

Q did say they have plans for what they're going to do after Trump leaves office.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Recall in an earlier post Warrior said Black sites activated; which I assumed are like secret detention centers.

That's exactly what a black site is. They're known to exist; there was a minor scandal a few years ago over the presence of CIA black sites in Europe.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

It may be that POTUS is trolling the left as one of their fantasies is that he becomes dictator for life and stays beyond two terms.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Not good.

Caused an earthquake??

We know what does that.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
I dont think it's anything like a nefarious code.

Neither. I think it's just a top-tier game that was a fresh and huge thing coming out of Poland at the time.

a reply to: ketsuko

I've never given it a go, TBH. Have been massively OOTL with games for many years and only really heard about The Witcher with #3 recently and it's only been good things. CD Projekt Red seem to be one of, if not the only legit game companies left around nowadays. They actually give a crap about what fans think and haven't sold out and gone the heinous way of the bigger groups. You said it – microtransactions. And all the premium passes that just allow you to access online services, when that's all the game may be. Gross.

I didn't pay ANY attention to the whole #Gamergate noise that went on (almost fiiive years ago - wow), because I knew, deep down, that it was a big, steaming pile of manufactured outrage. An attempt to overhaul and subvert the gaming industry. An attempt that failed. That's all I knew and, really, that's all anyone needs to know about it.
That said, last night, I was watching a bunch of videos on an upcoming revival of a groundbreaking history-making game that I was considering making a thread on, but,,, eh, IDK. Anyway, the game is Doom: Eternal – an outrageously gratuitous gore-fest of rapid-paced gameplay that looks to be accurately and proficiently reviving what made the original series a hit phenomenon.
Fun!
What I didn't realise was there was a Doom revival released.a few years ago, commonly referred to as Doom2016. So I was watching a review video (and pretty funny) and once it ended, it autoplayed this guy's channel and the next video that came on as I was out of the room was this one:

Since the Doom review had been solid and pretty entertaining, I gave the guy a go, and got a bit of a history lesson in Gamergate. What an awful time for people. Anyway, besides learning about how a few key people at the centre of the controversy were liars, and unethical fools, twisting together whatever narrative would suit their agenda, there was a good bit about The Witcher (@10:40).

I'm genuinely interested to see what they do with Cyberpunk, and the hatred they're already drawing from the games media crowd tells me they're doing something right. For example, the current outrage is that the demo protagonist is a white male when the demo protagonist last year was female, and that white male protagonist was shown killing black gang members of a Haitian cultured and accented gang. No one in the outrage mobs seem to care that Mike Pondsmith, the creator of Cyberpunk, is deeply involved in the project and happens to be black himself.

The video above discusses how The Witcher was criticised by not having any non-white characters in the game, to which the point is - it's in Poland, a country that is overwhelmingly a majority white nation and is dealing with Polish folklore and Polish environments. (It also has the clip where 0 is given the game and is shown miming using a controller)
I didn't realise Cyberpunk was getting that sh!t too. Stupid! The new trailer with the dude as the player is, if anything, showcasing the choices you can make for your character. You can be a chick, you can be a dude, you can have tattoos, you can have long hair, you can customise your clothes, you know, like most RPG games. And killing the black guys? In the other video they released, the woman went and killed a bunch of white guys... All good then though, right?
Lastly, did you know that Resident Evil 5, the one set in Africa, copped a whole heap of sh!t because you were killing black people and they had spears.... It's also touched on this in that video, around 9:35 and even features a clip from around when it was released of T.J. Storm, who played a character in the game, saying;

It's in Africa. It's been in Antarctica, it's been, I think, in Spain, it's been in the Midwest. It wasn't racist then, why should it be racist now? It's in Africa. Have fun with the game, play the game!

edit on 17/6/2019 by KnightErrant because: ..

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Just spent 10 minutes searching madly for an obituary or updated article with a cause of death for Hils brother. Coming up empty, all articles still cite her as the only source.

Strange indeed. It’s been 8 days.
Only thing found of interest

politico

A federal appeals court on Wednesday turned down a bid to revive a lawsuit accusing former Gov. Terry McAuliffe of Virginia and Hillary Clinton’s late brother, Tony Rodham, of swindling Chinese investors out of $17 million they plowed into an electric car company through a program that promised residency in the U.S. and the possibility of American citizenship.

The Fourth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, based in Richmond, Va., upheld a ruling from a federal judge in Alexandria who said the suit wasn’t specific enough about how allegedly misleading and false statements from McAuliffe and Rodham induced the Chinese nationals to invest in the project, known as GreenTech Automotive.

edit on 17-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

Still the only source. MSM needs to fact check every dot on an i, and cross on a t, in a Trump tweet, but Hilary? She’s a reliable source. Laugh.

Hillary Clinton announced on Twitter over the weekend that Rodham, the younger of her two brothers, died Friday at age 64. No cause of death was given. A footnote in the court’s opinion noted Rodham’s passing, but said it didn’t affect the case because the judges decided to keep in place the lower-court decision tossing both McAuliffe and Clinton from the suit

edit on 17-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Is it coincidence that Gloria Vanderbilt should die on Jun 17th, a Strawberry/Rose/Hot moon? (4 days before the summer solstice - who's guna preside over the rituals now?).

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Maybe Trump is predicting a happening two years into his second term that will radically alter the political structure of this country

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Very lengthy read by an alleged Facebook "insider" - reaffirming much of what has been uncovered. A focal point is MZ being taken to the woodshed for being a mind controlled, moronic, multi-sexual stooge.

Facebook Insider Confesses All

Larry Summers continued to call Mark into his office for updates, so Mark just lied. Occasionally, others would be in the office with Larry Summers, but one person stood out and showed up at many more meetings in the future. This man was obviously the person in charge of this project. His name was a former Harvard Law

Professor James Chandler. He boasted that he was one of the top idea people for DARPA and that he had actually developed lower level programming languages for the Army. He pretended to be interested in me, but I could tell that was a political act. Guys like me can just sense these things.

Mark was so happy when Andrew Marshall died not long ago. Mark now takes his orders from Marshall understudies Dick O’Neil and James Baker who run Highlands Group. Chandler also worked for Highlands Group and directed numerous operations working directly with Andrew Marshall and James Baker.

The Facebook operation also coordinated their activities with Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, Arkansas, and the group that gathered around Hillary Clinton’s patent thefts. Every Facebook insider, who was there from the beginning, know these things to be true but would never speak of it for fear of retaliation and possible death.

Then, one day I realized what Mark was doing with the obvious crash-landing of Facebook. He was being told that he would get a “deal” with the government charges against the company and would not have to pay billions in fines. The deal would be like the government’s deal with Standard Oil when they were charged with anti-trust, monopoly issues. They were made to break up into seven different companies – all of which became as big or bigger than Standard Oil itself. Splitting up the monopoly made the owners seven times richer.

Q#1014

>>894658
MZ to step down as Chairman.
MZ out of US.
@Jack
Good luck.
Q
edit on 17-6-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

There was a section on John Alexander on the interesting site I linked in my other post.

originally posted by: KnightErrant He apparently held seminars in 1964 at the Esalen Institute, which has cropped up before, as well as being a leader and associate in residence there between '69 & '71. (That link has a LOT of information – check it out y'all)

Maybe some bits you didn't know

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Obama and Former Italian PM Renzi Are Holding Secret Meeting Today – Experts Including Papadopoulos Suspect Meeting Linked to Spygate Scandal

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ting-linked-to-spygate-scandal/

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
EGYPT'S FORMER PRESIDENT MOHAMED MURSI HAS DIED IN COURT - STATE TELEVISION

Here's a ZeroHedge report on Morsi's death.

Morsi, who was very close to the Obama administration and was visited by Hillary Clinton in July 2012, became president in June 2012. As president, Morsi issued a temporary constitutional declaration in late November that in effect granted him unlimited powers and the power to legislate without judicial oversight or review of his acts as a pre-emptive move against the expected dissolution of the second constituent assembly by the Mubarak-era judges.

Mohamed Morsi gave himself unlimited power and pushed thru a pro-Islamist constitution for Egypt. This lead to widespread protests in Egypt, which in turn lead to the military forcing him to resign, or else he'd face a military coup. Morsi then basically spent the rest of his life in & out of court.

I say good riddance.
edit on 17-6-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

As Crowdstrike Shares Soar On Its IPO Day, CEO George Kurtz Joins The Billionaire Ranks

www.forbes.com... 97
edit on 17-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SouthernGift

Is it coincidence that Gloria Vanderbilt should die on Jun 17th, a Strawberry/Rose/Hot moon? (4 days before the summer solstice - who's guna preside over the rituals now?).

Since Q mentioned her specifically in 1894 I thought it very relevant. Will be interesting to see if there is any change in her sons presentation on the news. I think of Lindsey Graham’s character development after the passing of his handler.

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Obama and Former Italian PM Renzi Are Holding Secret Meeting Today – Experts Including Papadopoulos Suspect Meeting Linked to Spygate Scandal

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ting-linked-to-spygate-scandal/

CONFIRMED: Barack Hussein Obama is in Italy today, trying to cover up another illegal fire, his administration started.

Obama is meeting with the previous Italian foreign minister, who weaponized Italy’s intelligence assets against us, today.

The new de facto leader of Italy, Matteo Salvini, is in DC to talk about spygate with the administration today.

Timing is everything.
Soucre - George P. tweet: twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This was one of my other moments. I ended up (can't 100% remember how now) doing a bunch of digging into Raynor Johnson a few weeks back and found a few things. Didn't write them down or save them however, but did just come across this informative page.
It appears, though, that Santiniketan Lodge was across the road from Latham's former house and not the same property.

He [Raynor] moved to the Dandenongs, near Hamilton-Byrne, in a house she found and he bought from former deputy prime minister and chief justice Sir John Latham.

She had a chapel built in the Dandenongs and named it Santiniketan Lodge. Raynor's old house is across the road and the brown-brick Lodge is still there, on prime real estate next to protected forest that is owned by a trust on Hamilton-Byrne's behalf.

Sir John Greig Latham, well. I can't recall how he appeared in my scope, but just a few weeks back, I was on a mad hunt to try and find out if he was related to Mark Latham. For those who don't know, Mark Latham is currently the NSW state leader of the contentious One Nation party, led and founded by Pauline Hanson, and was the Leader of the Opposition from Dec' '03 thru Jan' '05 while John Howard's government was in power. He's also had a bunch of various "controversies" over the years, has been pretty outspoken on certain issues and has made it look like he has a pretty big hard-on for Milo Yiannopoulos. Anyway, back in early 2004, while Opposition Leader, Mark Latham was (as far as I know) the first, and one of the only politicians to ever be allowed access to Pine Gap. You know, the massive clown base in the middle of Australia with huge radomes and the ECHELON program.
5>9>14>+ 👀👁👀
I recently (from an article over 15 years old) found out that then Opposition foreign affairs spokesman and future backstabbed Prime Minister Kevin Rudd tagged along for a "detailed inspection ... and a secret technical briefing by American officials at the base".
Hmmm.

In looking for family connections, I found that there is oddly VERY little about Mark Latham's parents available anywhere, even throughout census and electoral roll scans on Ancestry.com. what I did find out about John Greig Latham seemed to prove that they were not related, at least not directly. He's not his dad or grandad. He could still be family though, which would explain Sir Latham's clown pass and Marky Mark's permitted access into the biggest clown base in the country. Speculation at this point though.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I totally forgot to add that I found something curious about John Latham. According to his wiki he was, in November 1902, made the first secretary of the Boobook Society - "a group of Melbourne academics and professionals which still meets."
Now, this is significant for two reasons, the name Boobook is from the southern boobook owl and secondly because this bird was described and recorded in 1801 by..... John Latham. This bloke however, was an ornithologist and died back in Engand a good 40 years before the Chief Justice was born. Wiki is not showing any familial relations there, but it feels like there is a link. It's late and I need to sleep instead of staying up top much longer to dig into this hahah.

Wiki, unsurprisingly, doesn't have a page or information beyond what I quoted on the Boobook Society. A brief search earlier turned up;

Piesse retained his great interest in Australia foreign policy all his life and regularly addressed meetings of Round Table Group, the Institute of International Affairs, and the Boobook Society on such subjects as White Australia, New Guinea and above all, Japan.
from the papers of E.L. Piesse.
And also this direct link to a 452-page .pdf titled The Role Of The Commonwealth Government In Industrial Relations, 1923-1929, which, on page 4, reads;

I, Latham, deal in sonorous legal-sounding phrase
In high and mighty cases, long or short,
With noble speeches that go on for days and days,
But you should hear me on the Arbitration Court.

From The Masque of the Boobooks (1958)

Found some mention of Boobook Society on page 155 and 158 too, but not gonna spend any more time straining my eyes tonight

edit on 17/6/2019 by KnightErrant because: Forgetful Fella

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
[...]

twitter.com...

Not good.

Caused an earthquake??

We know what does that.

PLEASE tell me North Korea did not just test another nuke. Please.
edit on Mon Jun 17 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I hope someone forwards this info to William Barr

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

😺Q Another "message" from the embedded deep state Q😺

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join