It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
One for the these people are evil files. It's a piece on the rise of progressive occultism.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
CrowdStrike pops more than 70% in debut, now worth over $11 billion

The stock settled to a pop of 70.6%, pushing its market cap to $11.4 billion, nearly quadruple the valuation from its last private round in June 2018. CrowdStrike closed its first trading day with a share price of $58. The company is worth about as much as 37-year-old security software provider Symantec despite having about 5% as much revenue.

Unreal. Simply unreal.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Enjoy the show!

edit on 15-6-2019 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex
Restoration of Grand Schism ?? - anti popes etc. ??

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Name Of Potential Sarah Sanders Replacement Emerges

In December, The Washington Post noted that Grisham has grown to become "one of the more powerful figures in the ever-evolving Trump White House" and referred to Grisham as "Melania Trump's enforcer."

"Grisham is pure Trump," the source said. "She holds down the East Wing with ease and has no loyalties to any faction within the Republican Party. Members of the first family love her and know that she is fiercely dedicated and loyal."

@StephGrisham45

This could be quite a show.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: cherokeetroy
Did you see where he said yesterday that he has a very big surprise for everyone in the next 2 weeks? He said we are all going to love it....

Two weeks ago, the liberal media was blowing gaskets over President Trump's plan to address the nation from the Lincoln Memorial during the 4th of July celebration.

Wouldn't it be grand if several high-profile deep state crooks were indicted before then?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
CrankyOldMan, buying into it or not we're living it. All nations against Isreal, many headed beast, demonic knts, powers of good and evil, bla bla bla.
Honestly when it was released Tony R bought it I was of the hope suicide week wasn't going to be so one sided this time around.
Justice is a harder concept to accept than prophecy if there's less evidence it even exists.
I'd have thought the code guys would have been all over the kjv, as rumor has it that the writers loaded it up with the stuff. Revelations from a historical code perspective maybe. (Not that one of y'all maybe haven't already)
More interesting than "journalists" jostling each other for followers and fame anyway.
Myself I have no stake in King James nor his "scholars" rewrites and declaration of scripture. Obviously I'm not a fundamentalist, but find them cool enough usually....for limited engagements.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

For those (like me) who are not familiar with Stephanie Grisham, here she is defending Melania Trump, after the butt-hurt jealous liberal media attacked our First Lady (again), just before Christmas 2018.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Is this for really finally for reaalllyyy real?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Is the NYT the enemy of the people?

Tonight, President Trump has tweeted that the NYT is saying the USA is substantially increasing cyber attacks on Russia and that that statement is not true. What is going on at the Times beside the two Maggies posting dog pictures yesterday?

........"These are true cowards and without doubt, THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE!"

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes.. all MSM is. thread coming up soon

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yes they are an " Existential Threat " !!

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Tonight, President Trump has tweeted that the NYT is saying the USA is substantially increasing cyber attacks on Russia and that that statement is not true. What is going on at the Times beside the two Maggies posting dog pictures yesterday?

twitter.com...

I think the real question is: is the CIA/FBI undermining the president and not giving him info about what is happening.
edit on 15-6-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

The Washington Post is far worse than the New York Times when it comes to pushing anything and everything that shines a bad light on President Trump, or anyone in his orbit. I think the same guy who owns WaPo also owns Amazon. He and Trump have disliked each other for many years.

In fact, the WaPo did a hit-piece on the departing Sarah Sanders this week that was unreal. It was entitled: "Sarah Sanders was the disdainful Queen of Gaslighting"

There's a lot of things I admire about the person of President Trump. Not the least of which is his discipline and restraint in refraining from exacting payback to enemies. Washington Post and CNN would have been out of business in less than two years, if they had ripped President Obama on a daily basis.
edit on 6/15/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Tilemana reply to: Tileman

Tileman:

I'd have thought the code guys would have been all over the kjv, as rumor has it that the writers loaded it up with the stuff.

Do you not find it illuminating that 400 years ago, when the average joe was just trying to stay alive day-to-day, someone was smart enough to encode such detail in the KJV bible that we are still trying to decipher it 400 years later, with 2000 years of cyphers at our fingertips via the net...

edit on 15-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Its time for the Right to denounce Fox News

And the little dogs they take you on a ride on.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

twitter.com...

I think the real question is: is the CIA/FBI undermining the president and not giving him info about what is happening.

Read this NYT article and note that it asserts lots of things, but it doesn't back it up with any sources and names. If a news organization is going to make these kinds of serious accusations, then back them up with real researched facts, actual quotes, and names. www.nytimes.com...

Have so-called reporters and journalists become mentally challenged and no longer know how to write factual articles? Or, are they just plain lazy? Or, are they really the enemy of the people. It is hard to believe anything they print anymore. The bias and misinformation and disinformation is blatant.

Who owns the NYT? Who really owns the NYT?

edit on 15-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:32 PM
link   
POTUS tweet decode:

This is a short tweet and we know that POTUS has trolled the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan during his UK state visit... but what is he saying with this tweet?

Sadiq Khan is the Labour Party Mayor of the London metropolis with around 9m inhabitants... but the City of London is the financial district of London that is 1 of the 3 states within states (Washington DC, the Vatican, City of London).

The Caps only simple gematria is:

HCL = 23 = Pain

Why is POTUS trolling someone, who he espouses to dislike, for destroying part of the deepest part of the deep state?
(see posts in this thread about Matrix5, Livery companies of the City of London, Crown Agent Sisters/Christine Marcy etc.)

Is Sadiq Khan a white hat or a black hat? Based on this tweet... I can't work it out!

Now look at the timestamp of 04:17... this points us to Q post #417:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 913540 No.145363 📁
Dec 21 2017 23:44:45 (EST)
News unlocks Map.
Future proves past.
Stringers important.
Hint:
12/19
22_WH_POTUS_PRESS
Divert-ATT_CAP_H
(Find Post)
News:
POTUS Tax Bill Speech (learn (22)(2+2_)).
AT&T Diverted Capital Home.
Q

As I've previously posted, AT&T supposedly has a trillion dollars of property alone - are these assets invested in the City of London? If so, could they help bankrupt the City of London?

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

twitter.com...

Who owns the NYT? Who really owns the NYT?

Carlos Slim, Mexican billionaire cartel kingpin.

posted on Jun, 15 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Is Sadiq Khan a white hat or a black hat? Based on this tweet... I can't work it out!

Sadiq Khan is an asshat.

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join