It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 245
<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Q3427

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0570a8 No.7038922 📁
Jul 14 2019 14:55:27 (EST) NEW
www.youtube.com...📁
These people are sick.
Hunters become the HUNTED.
Q

edit on 14-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Here are more details about the arrests of Puerto Rico officials last week:

"FBI makes arrests in Puerto Rico corruption scandal, prompting calls for governor’s ouster and concerns about billions in storm aid"

The federal indictment says the former officials illegally directed federal funding to politically connected contractors. The arrests come about a month after Congress approved a controversial disaster aid bill that earmarked additional funding for Puerto Rico’s recovery from Hurricane Maria in 2017. The aid was tied up in part because President Trump called island officials “incompetent or corrupt.”

Names of two of the arrested (looking for connections):

Six people were charged in the 32-count indictment. They include Julia Keleher, who served as Puerto Rico’s education secretary until April, and Ángela Ávila-Marrero, who was the executive director of the Puerto Rico Health Insurance Administration until late June.

www.washingtonpost.com... llions-storm-aid/?utm_term=.2bd1077c6ca6

Also arrested were Glenda Ponce-Mendoza and Mayra Ponce-Mendoza, sisters who worked as education consultants; Fernando Scherrer Caillet, an executive at an auditing firm; and consultant Alberto Velázquez Piñol. 

diverseeducation.com...
edit on 14-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   
That eery feeling of how many people have fallen or been thrown off that cliff into the ocean.

Who knows where the bodies are buried? The guy who owns this island seems like a pretty good candidate.

Watch the water.... indeed.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

The Sun dial is interesting, I don't think I've seen that mentioned, before. And inside that earth mound you can see geometric patterns engraved in the ground.

I wish the drone would've gotten a close up of what looks like an underground stairwell entrance 3:07 timestamp

That area behind the temple with 4 benches around the rectangular trench cut in the ground is kinda weird, too 3:45

Inside that mound used to be a 'painted ' (fake) tennis court?
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Q3428

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039475 📁
Jul 14 2019 15:41:11 (EST)
nypost.com...📁
Ghislaine Maxwell.
Follow the Family.
UK/US 1&2
Umbrella SURV (leapfrog [1-4] points of contact).
Open source.
Find [4]
www.zimbio.com...📁
[New York Society For The Prevention Of Cruelty To Children]
Q

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Q3429

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039585 📁
Jul 14 2019 15:47:53 (EST)
How do you eliminate a LIABILITY?
Where is EPSTEIN being held?
Reconcile.
Do you believe in coincidences?
POWERful people connected?
PANIC.
Q

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: crankyoldman

The most devout Putin followers talk of the Russian leader in mystical terms, comparing him to the Katechon, a Greek word referring to a force that keeps the Antichrist at bay.

My guess, they drew straws for who got the Pope.

Pope Visits Obelisk Vatican.
DJT 4th Celebration in front of Washington Obelisk.

London as the last of the Countries within cities, did London have a similar event?

Replying to self:

DJT retweet

He certainly could be trolling RE: this weeks court decision on his hotel.

But. Vatican, London, D.C. are the planetary old guard power triangle.

By calling it #TheTrumpTriangle it might suggest Planetary Patriots In Control.

I am constantly amazed, at the Donald's ability to not breech the fourth wall. He is operating within their own model/narrative, and kicking their asses, every time.

In a way, it reminds me of higher level, Cloward Pliven strategy. Hold them tontheir own story, and make them justify it.

FBI anon said during the campaign this would be studied forever.

If one can take the 40000 FT POV, one can see what is being done. Liberation is NOT cold water to the face, or metal bar to the head Antifa style. That is not liberation of the entire Soul of one's existence.

This process has been about showing the devil (control system) for what it is, using its own words, its own actions, its own system of control (darpabook/teeeveee etc.) and then allowing folks to CHOOSE to wake up or not.

As a metaphor in the Matrix films NEO threw up, spend days a basket case upon seeing the truth. Notice how no one else was followed through that state? Only the Chosen? Abrupt awakening is not only painful, it can lead to a kind of inhalation that the controllers used to favor to trap and retrap expressions here.

One can use Q as the tool, many do. One can use DJT as the tool, many do. One can use their own system of awareness - most will/should. This is a multi pronged approach to give people the chance to choose. In the end it is nothing more, nothing less.

It is REMARKABLE to see it unfold over only two+ years. MSM mouthpiece Cuomo actually said, emotionally... don't look at who went to the island or anything else, stop it people, just stop it. LOL - if you can't see all there is to see in that moment you've got a lot of work ahead.

my friend to a sip of awakening tea, coffee or your fav...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Q3429

Reconcile.
PANIC.
Q

POWER = Blackout?

I'm of a mind he's not the asset, but the red herring.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Q3429

Reconcile.
PANIC.
Q

Not sure how this drop is supposed to be taken. Is Q saying that the power outages last night in NYC were connected to someone attempting to take out Epstein? Or warning of the possibility of an arkancide happening?

Reconcile.
PANIC.
Q

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Q3430

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0e811b No.7039643 📁
Jul 14 2019 15:50:47 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

Q3431

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This article is from May 2019:

"Billionaire Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein Builds Compound on Newly Purchased Island"

Epstein, meanwhile, reportedly is building a compound on the 165-acre island of Great St. James, which he purchased in 2016 for $18 million. He lives on the neighboring Little St. James.

The project has been the subject of a stop work order since December, a spokesman for the Virgin Islands Department of Planning and Natural Resources told The Post.

Epstein is building a complex of buildings on the island that include an amphitheater and an “underwater office & pool,” the Virgin Islands Daily News Reports, which will all be linked by a private road.

nworeport.me...

Sounds like he has underground facilities

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog
I just use official vids, visual context is not always the message ... I'm getting across to whom I need....look around you a year ago the happenings would have been deemed fantastical
HOLD FAST

To be continued....

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Perhaps he'll be sacrificed and somebody else will replace him.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Re Q3427 has a 55=5by5=EYES On in the timestamp of:
Jul 14 2019 13:55:27.

This indicates that there is something to find in the youtube from the post:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0570a8 No.7038922 📁
Jul 14 2019 13:55:27 (EST)
www.youtube.com...📁
These people are sick.
Hunters become the HUNTED.
Q

Starter for 10... I've just Shazam'd the music on the Youtube and it is "Serenade No.13 in G Major, K.525, "Eine KlineNachtmusik": 1. Allegro" by Mozart but played by "Capella Istropolitana" - which is the Chamber Orchestra of the City of Bratislava.
edit on 14-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
When Gloria V died I was surprised to find she had quite the interesting childhood. Her father died of alcoholism related cirrhosis at the young age of 45, leaving her aunt to fight her mother for custody. And won.

From from wiki

During the 1930s, she was the subject of a high-profile child custody trial in which her mother, Gloria Morgan Vanderbilt, and her paternal aunt, Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney, each sought custody of her and control over her trust fund. Called the "trial of the century" by the press, the court proceedings were the subject of wide and sensational press coverage due to the wealth and prominence of the involved parties, and the scandalous evidence presented to support Whitney's claim that Gloria Morgan Vanderbilt was an unfit parent.[1]

Vanderbilt lost custody of her daughter to her sister-in-law Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney. Granted limited parental rights, Vanderbilt was allowed to see young Gloria on weekends in New York. The court also removed Vanderbilt as administrator of her daughter's trust fund, whose annual investment income had been her only source of support.[28] Two years later, the custody issue was re-opened, giving her another chance to re-gain guardianship of her daughter.[29][30] This time, the case was brought before the Supreme Court of the United States.[31] The court declined to hear the matter and it once again came before the State of New York's Supreme Court.[32] The result was an agreement that Gloria would spend more time with her mother than was previously granted.[33] In 1946, the widow was once more in the news when her daughter announced she would no longer be paying her mother an annual $21,000 allowance. Saying that her mother was able to work and had done so in the past, Gloria Vanderbilt stated the annual allowance would now be given to a charity for blind and starving children.[34]

On the Vanderbilt family itself

The Vanderbilts were once the wealthiest family in America. Cornelius Vanderbilt was the richest American until his death in 1877. After that, his son William acquired his father's fortune, and was the richest American until his death in 1885. The Vanderbilts' prominence lasted until the mid-20th century, when the family's 10 great Fifth Avenue mansions were torn down, and most other Vanderbilt houses were sold or turned into museums in what has been referred to as the "Fall of the House of Vanderbilt".[2][3]

Also from wiki.

Has anyone found any info on JE’s childhood/bloodline?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

'Where is Epstein being held '

Coincidently:

"Jeffrey Epstein is now neighbors with El Chapo and Paul Manafort in a notorious Manhattan jail"
www.businessinsider.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Perhaps he'll be sacrificed and somebody else will replace him.

Maybe that Epstein is not the real one???

Q has stated in several drops they took phones with them. Phones record everything, we know this. Q has said they can lift photos or take photos - that is likely a "keep this in the back of your mind" and less about Q drops (hell the teeeveee can it without Q).

So, the NSA MI has everything they need to execute any and all of them. But who has case legal dupes and can validate? JE's refrain might be "yep, island, girl, BC, yep Island, girl xxx". My guess, he's already done this, as has Assange.

If JE was C_A at all (even as counter surveillance), and Gina is a White Hat...

But I think the targets are deeper here - "deeper." Q is hinting at deeper via the Island Drops, staircase, elevator stuff. JE is the NPC's gateway...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

I haven't found a bio for JE, yet. Is that even his real name? This pic was posted on Twitter...notice how he spells 'Epstine ' on the chalkboard.
twitter.com...

(btw be sure to read the comments lol)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

top topics

<< 242  243  244    246  247  248 >>

join