It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 231
<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Good luck finding anything on the dark web if you dont know where to look to begin with....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

That reminds me, mass flooding just hit the midwest,again
www.cnn.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
From BBC to day subs not just for sex trafficking:

Video of Coastguard boarding sub carrying 39,000lb of coc aine at speed

I'm confused about the supposed haul from the sub. I thought that the 20 tons of coke was found on the huge boat in Philly? So, has there been 2 recent busts of 40,000 lbs of coke, or did someone get these 2 stories mixed up? I'm almost positive that the Philly bust was 20 tons (40K lbs). Also, I'm not sure that much product would fit into that little sub shown in that video.

They're different. The ship was in Philly a month ago or so.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I've looked there before

Since you sound like you know where to look, maybe you can get the list for us

edit on 12-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

cherokeetroy, Q could be playing with words.

For example there could be a copy of an email available on the web but not technically open-source because it's a private email?

edit on 12-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I've looked there before

Unless someone truly knows what they're doing I'd stay away from the dark web. There used to be this YouTube thing where they'd by mystery boxes off the dark web. Decapitated rabbits, drugs, videos on sdcards/discs of prowling outside of peoples houses. No telling how authentic the videos are, but still. The one video was of an obvious little girls bedroom. Again, the people who send them could just be making sh# for the fear factor. Good way to make some money though. All paid in bitcoin, usually. Theyll pay upwards of $1000 for mystery boxes. Just YouTube "dark web mystery box," theres quite a few.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

The dark web is an intelligence operation so I don't hang out there, but I'm not intimidated by intelligence. Not anymore

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

www.standardhotels.com...

BOOM BOOM ROOM?? NY?

May be nothing.
May be something.

edit on 12-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No, you must have misunderstood, I have absolutely no idea where to look. Thats the problem. Do you know where to look? Outside of something like the Hidden Wiki?

If you do, please let me know, as I am down to help in the search.....I just have no clue as to where to even start.
edit on 12-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

So there was 2 separate coc aine busts each with 40,000 lbs of coc aine, within a week?

Ok, I just figured out what the deal with this is. There was only 1 bust with 40,000 lbs. That was the Philly bust. This more recent bust with the sub was for 17,000 lbs (still a huge amount).

thehill.com... aine-bust-on-moving-submarine
edit on 12-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Q said to dig NYSPCC. Dr. Mary Pulido is executive director and she hosts gala events. I pulled up her Getty images if anyone wants to search them for familiar (aka dirty) hollywood celebs or politicians

www.gettyimages.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Not sure about Glen Close but the past few pages have made me think of the Soap in Fight Club.
Tyler Durden stealing fat from liposuction and using it to sell back to rich women -the majority of which are the very people whose fat are in the soap. Rich elites- human sacrifice to cleanse oneself- children are much more innocent and pure than the fact of elites no doubt

Better resources that this but no time to go full nerd on this topic and sure you’re all aware as is.
Full on art imitating life ...

www.chm.bris.ac.uk...

Durden: Now, ancient people found their clothes got cleaner if they washed them at a certain spot in the river. You know why? Human sacrifices were once made on the hills above this river. Bodies burnt. Water speeded through the wood ashes to create lye.

I also love the fact that zero hedge writer uses the alias ‘Tyler Durden’ and has been ahead of the news over target for years now!

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 12-7-2019 by nowayreally because: Technologically illiterate

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Q#3425

"FIND OUT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THAT ISLAND."
-POTUS
Anons know.
Q

There is more to this clip.

First the banner says "I had a falling out with Epstein a long time ago." That's a lie. He didn't say that. The implication is DJT was in cahoots but something happened..." Enemedia.

Two. He says "it shows I have good taste." The word "Taste" in place of the word "judgment." Anon's know what this means.

Three. "other people they went all over with him, they went to his island they went all over the place." What is "the place?"

Four. "His island, whatever his island WAS where ever it is, I was never there." Was.

He is working very hard in that moment to break the spell, commanding the drones go do some work, but alas that banner headline implying "falling out" says they will not. Enemedia cannot be redeemed.

Oh, now it clear...

@jeffcarlson

edit on 12-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Oh. I did misunderstand, I thought you were being a smart# and I was being reactive. I apologize. No, I won't go searching the dark web, you have to download software and it's a hassle. like imthegoat said, not worth it. I hope Q gives us more clues on where to look. That list in our (the people's) hands is leverage

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
In regards to NYSPCC. It may be time to do some digging on Vicky Cornell...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I wonder if any of their events are held at the Boom Boom Room in the Standard Hotel in NYC?

Scroll down to the bottom and look at the promotion pic on the right. There is a guy with a tattoo wearing a big bear head and in the bed with him is a little girl. www.standardhotels.com...

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

I've looked there before

Unless someone truly knows what they're doing I'd stay away from the dark web. There used to be this YouTube thing where they'd by mystery boxes off the dark web. Decapitated rabbits, drugs, videos on sdcards/discs of prowling outside of peoples houses. No telling how authentic the videos are, but still. The one video was of an obvious little girls bedroom. Again, the people who send them could just be making sh# for the fear factor. Good way to make some money though. All paid in bitcoin, usually. Theyll pay upwards of $1000 for mystery boxes. Just YouTube "dark web mystery box," theres quite a few.

My REAL job is an IT security consultant. DO NOT venture into any place on the Dark Web unless you do it from a Linux based machine (Clean load), behind the best firewall you can buy (Ubiquiti makes a nice little one), from an internet connection you never want to use again.

You are warned.

Fred..

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Possibly?

Join The NYSPCC’s Junior Society on Friday, September 27, 2019 for their annual cocktail party fundraiser. This year’s event, themed “Under the Stars” will take place at the penthouse at The Standard East. Enjoy 3-hour premium open bar, small bites, a DJ and silent auction. Proceeds from this event will support The NYSPCC’s programs that prevent abuse and help children heal!

The Standard East ---is that a Standard Hotel
nyspcc.org...

Yup
www.standardhotels.com...
edit on 12-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Find the flight logs from Wheels Up or anywhere is likely futile.
They probably don't exist online. Probably archived and encrypted in some database. If NSA has them then even the SDNY prosecutors must file a subpeona to get them.

Listening to the clues from POTUS he said a keyword that I recall 'Warrior' said the same. Specific hosting events with various people with articles AND pictures. Other islands perhaps?
Probably a small group of people that always travelled with him. I'd start with Palm Beach.

What timeline are we looking for even if we did have the flight logs?
2005, 2013 or any years?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CaPpedDoG

CaPpedDoG, NYPCC sounds very similar to the NSPCC in the UK..

National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children

May be worth looking into links between the two or their common donors.

new topics

top topics

<< 228  229  230    232  233  234 >>

join