It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

FYI I'm posting everything I find on Epstein in Dashen's thread (for anyone interested) I'm posting there instead of here because I don't want them to get deleted lol. This case is a cornerstone

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: IAMTAT

When I tried to archive them the second one was same name as first?

OTHERS of the island from same acct.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Thanks TAT - archived!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Thanks TAT - archived!

Notice the high walls around the heliport...only reason is to shield arriving visitors from view.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Q3426 is up:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 438ee7 No.7012074 📁
Jul 12 2019 10:10:54 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Try Harder!
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!
Q

Note the REFLECTION in the timestamp.

Note also that the IntraDelta is 00:44 = BHO/Renegade.
edit on 12-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Plenty of current human activity on the island now...Towels on the cabana sofa and workers at the dock.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

From BBC to day subs not just for sex trafficking:

Video of Coastguard boarding sub carrying 39,000lb of coc aine at speed

I'm confused about the supposed haul from the sub. I thought that the 20 tons of coke was found on the huge boat in Philly? So, has there been 2 recent busts of 40,000 lbs of coke, or did someone get these 2 stories mixed up? I'm almost positive that the Philly bust was 20 tons (40K lbs). Also, I'm not sure that much product would fit into that little sub shown in that video.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think queenofswords mentioned that LDR (Lady Rothschild) served as board director for Estee Lauder. Since my theory is that they taint everything they stick their grimy hands in (like the midas touch only they turn it to #), I decided to test it out and look into this seemingly benign make up company.

I started with Ronald S. Lauder --Chairman and benefactor (his mother is Estee) of Estee Lauder companies. He also served as U.S. Ambassador to Austria under Reagan. He is currently President of World Jewish Congress.
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Next, I looked at World Jewish Congress (WJC) for connections. Here is a picture of Lord Rothschild, Lauder and Robert Kraft (Patriots owner/sex trafficking scandal) at a WJC meeting:
m.jpost.com...

Next, I found this article:
"The Meltdown at the World Jewish Council"

Since 1979, Singer and billionaire Edgar Bronfman have skillfully and productively run the powerful World Jewish Congress. But for the past eighteen months, the WJC has been embroiled in a vicious internal battle, fueled by money, politics, and vast egos. The fight has been so acrimonious and mean-spirited that it threatens the very existence of the 68-year-old institution.

Bronfman. Rothschild. And this council has been embroiled in scandal. Lauder is president and he had a Rothschild sit on his board of directors at Estee Lauder.

I don't know if the Estee Lauder Co. directly ties to WJC through money laundering or trafficking or other sordid crimes but I'm willing to bet there is something going on(Estee models?) with these mafia overlords involved

edit on 12-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Re Q3425 - some DECODES:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 917868 No.7012019 📁
Jul 12 2019 10:07:25 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
"FIND OUT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THAT ISLAND."
-POTUS
Anons know.
Q

1) Timestamp 10:07:25 gives 17:25 gives Q : 5by5, Eyes On,

2) Postdelta from #3423 is 00:17:52, so the 52 MIRRORs the 25 in the timestamp point above,

3) Post number of 3425 = 17x2, 25... this replicates points 1 and 2 above!

4) StartOfLines deocde givesh"-A:
" = ASCII character code 34 = 2x 17... again reinforcing points 1, 2 and 3 above,

- = ASCII character code 45 = POTUS45

The only thing I can think of for the h"-A is that Q and POTUS are dividing Huma Abedin?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

cherokeetroy... what was that film about a cruella de ville type who ran a make-up company that used human ingredients to give elixir like make-up products? I think it mmay have had Glenn Close as the baddie (but maybe wrong).

Art imitating reality?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Lost in the JE chaos...

New York Pravda Article

Article is the usual tripe, except for the buried lede IMO

The most devout Putin followers talk of the Russian leader in mystical terms, comparing him to the Katechon, a Greek word referring to a force that keeps the Antichrist at bay.

My guess, they drew straws for who got the Pope.

Pope Visits Obelisk Vatican.
DJT 4th Celebration in front of Washington Obelisk.

London as the last of the Countries within cities, did London have a similar event?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Plenty of current human activity on the island now...Towels on the cabana sofa and workers at the dock.
www.youtube.com...

What is the stated capacity for Island visitors?
What is the stated capacity for the Plane (not including cargo bay)?

Maybe there is a deeper clue here about the depth issue...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yea, yesterday. You're behind as I am today.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

The Devil Wears Prada maybe? I didn't see it so I don't know the plot. You could very well be right about the make up. After connecting the dots of CEMEX cement plants I realize there is no bottom to their level of depravity. And after hearing what's in McDonald's hamburgers....We're talking soylant green level of depravity. We're either waking up from a bad nightmare or waking up*to* a bad nightmare. I can't decide which.

Speaking of art imitating life...has anyone seen Zoolander with Ben Stiller? It's got everything...models, MKUltra assassin programming, government espionage...

They use entertainment to pacify, disclose and mock us all at once

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

DJT tweet

#Barry is obvious.

What is not so obvious but I REALLY like to see is the language.

"As hazardous conditions arrive along the Gulf Coast"

This is not meant to encourage readers to DEMAND A HURRICANE and Armageddon like damage. The "News" is a shaper of the reality, not a information hub. When the sing song teeeeveeeee people talk about the destruction they are planting seeds of creation and manifestation.

If the same shapers planted seeds of balance, or harmony the events would be different as they manifested.

Democracy is the single WORST form of government - why? Because if 51 out of 100 people can be convinced a devastating hurricane must happen it will. Fact, not even 51 are needed - just one, as long as the other 99 are deadlocked.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wow. Barry...that's crazy

"The "News" is a shaper of the reality, not a information hub. When the sing song teeeeveeeee people talk about the destruction they are planting seeds of creation and manifestation. "

Predictive programming

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Re Q3425 - link to Q575?

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 917868 No.7012019 📁
Jul 12 2019 10:07:25 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
"FIND OUT THE PEOPLE THAT WENT TO THAT ISLAND."
-POTUS
Anons know.
Q

CAPS Only simple gematria gives:

CBSNFINDOUTTHEPEOPLETHATWENTTOTHATISLANDPOTUSA = 575

Q575:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 7f44ec No.119769 📁
Jan 21 2018 21:05:55 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 282f8c No.119569 📁
Jan 21 2018 20:49:57 (EST)
Look guys, its pretty damn obvious..

Its a deleted E-mail. Thus why Q deleted it. Get the message.

Find out who posted it first and if they posted anything else.

>>119569
Not from WL.
[CLAS-N-DI_9] gg_dump [No Such Agency].
It does not technically exist as open-source.

Q

IF these two posts ARE linked then Q is saying that a list of people who went to the island exists but not technically as open-source?
edit on 12-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

It wasn't Devil Wears Pravda but can't for the life of me think of the name... it was a "Avoid the global disaster" type of film. I'll keep looking...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

"IF these two posts ARE linked then Q is saying that a list of people who went to the island exists but not [I]technically as open-source[I]?"

Where would we have to go to find it, the dark web? It's getting even harder to find evidence, they've been scrubbing the internet since Trump took office

I'm willing to look for it, even if I have to download Tor

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I just know that Hurricane Barry is going to flood New Orleans

There are fears that a major flood might one day cause the Mississippi River to change course. It would take over the Atchafalaya River and reach the Gulf to the West of where it currently does. If that happened, Baton Rouge and the Port of New Orleans would be left high & dry. That's in the back of my mind every time a hurricane hits Louisiana.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join