It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good correlation

There's a lot of Easter Eggs in there

ETS also posted something about the Garden of Tulips - haven't had a chance to search yet

Not to sure what to think of ETS- they do post some things that suggest they are connected to the administration in some form or another

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Epstein is connected to that 'false memory syndrome foundation' but unfortunately my link is on twitter, which is still down.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Working fine for me.

Must be a local thing.

ETA: Just so you know I'm not just yanking your chain.

edit on 11-7-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: pianopraze

Thinking out of the box - in no way trying to derail

What if it was the "SAME" people over all this time - ancient to present - not relatives - BUT the "SAME" people...... And the Alchemy involved required certain chemicals that are slowly being "dried" up ......

maybe we are dealing with something more than mere mortals - A true Battle for our Civilization

In alignment.

Creation is not stagnant, even if to some it appears so. Constant change is the order - time is not relevant. So folks evolve, the ENTIRE reason the exist in any singular focus (or multi for that matter).

Those who seek NOT to evolve but maintain their limitations work against the flow, so in essence their change is to not change, or resist the force of change. Their focus here was to prevent humans from evolving - at least from the 3d pov and the earth consciousness too. It is a game to one side, not to the other...

So as we change, they change approaches, so it seems like something new to us. So now it is chemicals, psychs, mind control etc. But those are just adaptations to the growing system of human evolution.

Tactics and methodologies change but the principals stay the same. This is important, as ultimately the details of the methods matter far less the understand the principals as they relate to our particular POV in the now.

100 years ago the Church was enough. Look at the resources now: Darpabook, goog, twit, countless covert agencies, Pharma, toxins, divide and conquer, police, weather, mind control, cell towers/wifi/emf DNA manipulation, and more.

All that to control a few humans - Humans and Earth waking up is the LAST thing they wanted.

Too late.
edit on 11-7-2019 by crankyoldman because: add

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Yep, must be a local thing. Still down for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
All that to control a few humans - Humans and Earth waking up is the LAST thing they wanted.

Why?

Here in central america I still see the church controlling many people and the need to eat controls everyone.

Facebook and other social media has made its way in but they will never beat the need to eat.

"They" have it. What are those of you who are awaken offering these people? I don't see anything. Truth be told I have nothing myself.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
So what is Vice's deal.....seriously? This is an article about people whos relationships have been "destroyed by QAnon" LMFAO.

www.vice.com...
edit on 11-7-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Unfortunately theres plenty of those who try to redpill their family prematurely
edit on 7 11 2019 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
"Israel is last"

The Jeffrey Epstein scandal has found its way into Israel's elections

In a slickly produced video released on Netanyahu's Twitter account on Tuesday, a narrator says: "Meet Jeffrey Epstein.

Suspected of pedophilia and a rich past in sexual offenses. Epstein was the head of the Wexner Foundation that gave Barak 2.3 million dollars for a research program that never was and never came to be.
What else did the sexual offender give Ehud Barak? Is the media going to wake up?"

The Wexner Foundation, which is headquartered in Ohio, works to develop Jewish professional and volunteer leaders across North America and public leaders in Israel. CNN has contacted the Wexner Foundation for comment.

A spokesperson told Forbes that Leslie Wexner, a businessman who founded Victoria's Secret among other retail brands, cut ties with Epstein more than a decade ago. According to Forbes, Epstein served as trustee of the Foundation.

www.cnn.com...

FUN FACT: Les Wexner was the only known member of Epstein's Hedge Fund.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I may have posted this before but anyways here's some "False Memory Syndrome Foundation" info along with the cast of characters including Dr. Martin T. Orne.

False Memory Syndrome Foundation: Questionable Board Members Tied to the CIA's MKULTRA program and Child Abuse

A Brief Overview Of The Founding Members Of The False Memory Syndrome Foundation

THE CIA & THE FALSE MEMORY SYNDROME FOUNDATION (FMSF) by Alex Constantine

Epstein has his own mind control channel, which creates content for school classrooms around the world.

A Harvard Financier, Jeffrey Epstein, Helps Bring Brain Science to the Public

NEURO.tv is a new educational project that seeks to bring advanced concepts in neuroscience to the general public. We film one-hour discussions with leading neuroscientists, philosophers, and psychologists who have had significant impact on our current understanding of brain function, and we publish these discussions on YouTube, iTunes, and other social media outlets.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

www.jeffreyepstein.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ehud Barak is intricately tied to Epstein, Weinstein and Wexner.
There is a very clear picture beginning to form.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ehud Barak (w/security) photographed leaving Epstein's home:

There is a "mirror" between what is now happening in the US and Israel...Epstein is the connection to bringing down corrupt DS/corrupt Intelligence Agency personnel in BOTH countries.
edit on 11-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Fortunate then that I don't mind the low percentage risk that the coding is wasted. I've improved my excel skills and understand gematria a lil more.

You've had your allotment of my time today - have a good un.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In plain sight, symbolism will be their downfall.

I was reading this from 2015, and found these descriptions of Epstein's Manhattan townhouse decor interesting. www.curbed.com...

In 2007, when model Maximilia Cordero filed suit against Epstein for statutory rape and sexual assault (the suit was later dismissed), her lawyer included a description of what has by now become a legendary piece of decor chez Epstein: "[The] defendant gave plaintiff a tour of his mansion, showing her a huge crystal staircase with a huge crystal ball by the railing, ceiling chandeliers, a lounge room with red chairs, a statute [sic] of a dog with a statute [sic] of dog feces next to it.

On the desk, a paperback copy of the Marquis de Sade's The Misfortunes of Virtue was recently spotted.

.... there is one particularly startling oddity: a stuffed black poodle, standing atop the grand piano. "No decorator would ever tell you to do that," Epstein brags to visitors. "But I want people to think what it means to stuff a dog."

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Nothing to see here on your fun fact.

Video is in Hebrew but what stuck out to me was the 11.11.2018 date.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So this is something you dont see everyday. One of the USAF's U-2 Dragon Lady spy planes seen squawking over Iran today. This is NOT a normal occurrence.
[...]

Why are they reporting it? Are they trying to get Iran to shoot it down as a way of escalating the standoff?
edit on Thu Jul 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
MORE on Ehud Barak/Harvey Weinstein:

Ex-Israeli PM introduced Harvey Weinstein to former Mossad spies

Ehud Barak admits referring movie mogul to private investigators who reportedly helped to suppress sexual abuse allegations

The former Israeli prime minister Ehud Barak has said he introduced the disgraced Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein to a Tel Aviv-based investigations firm made up of former spies reportedly hired by the producer to suppress sexual abuse allegations against him.

Weinstein allegedly hired an “army of spies” in an attempt to stop accusers from going public with sexual misconduct claims against him, according to a report in the New Yorker this week.

The magazine claims that among the private security agencies hired by Weinstein, starting from around autumn 2016, was Black Cube, which is largely run by former officers of Israeli intelligence agencies, including Mossad.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

I'm thinking that the point on ETS social media hangman pic is that Tulips are linked with Persia (IRAN) from the 10th century and then from the mid 1500s the Netherlands.

The name "tulip" is thought to be derived from a Persian word for turban, which it may have been thought to resemble.

Tulips were frequently depicted in Dutch Golden Age paintings, and have become associated with the Netherlands, the major producer for world markets, ever since.

How those two countries actually tie in to Social Media day, I know not, other than that in Iran any popular uprising is likely to be driven through social media.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Do you have any proof that Hillary WASN'T detained, and that her passport wasn't flagged? Detained does not mean arrested, and flagged does not mean taken away....

People get detained at airports and border checkpoints all the time, without being arrested.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Well, if we can see it on FlightAware, im pretty sure Iran already knows its there too. Actually I have been reading more into this and people are thinking its a glitch with the tracking site, and not actually a U-2. Who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join