It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 218
<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Is Twitter down for anybody else right now? Reddit was down for a while this morning, and now Twitter is giving me an error.....interesting timing considering the social media summit taking place today.

I think something is going on with the net. I've had trouble for the last three days and the grocery store and the PO had trouble yesterday.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Your link lays it out well, and it mirrors what I said in my post you responded to well. Great find:

quote removed ,......no source

Very good summary.

The problem with trauma induced mind control is the barriers start to break down somewhere between the late 20's through mid thirties.

The compartmentalized memories leak between the falsely created personalities. So the person starts to remember. They feel like they are going insane. So they end up in therapy.

Then the therapist talk to each other. Their patients with impossible stories are all saying the same things. They have the same memories. Suddenly the impossible is reality.

Tens of thousands of children or more were raped, tortured, and killed in the process. Systematic pure evil.

Very true.

The article left out one important name that is Dr. Martin Orne

C_A funded and instrumental in mk ultra and following projects helped create the false memory association which many therapists have been taught is the route of all memories of ritual abuse or even just sexual abuse in some cases.

So a doctor who was instrumental in the creation of mk ultra and sub projects also pioneered the creation of false memory syndrome foundation designed to discredit victims.

Their resident professional court witness in some very high profile court cases and their go to in house debunker.

Meanwhile he trained thousands of operatives to deploy out in the world to do the C_As bidding.

Cannot make this stuff up.

en.wikipedia.org...

His wiki has been scrubbed lol.

No mention of false memory sydrome foundation.

His citations are all over their site, however.

www.fmsfonline.org...

Martin T. Orne, for example, a senior CIA/Navy researcher, is based at the University of Pennsylvania's Experimental Psychiatry Laboratory. He is also an original member of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation's advisory board, a tightly-drawn coterie of psychiatrists, many with backgrounds in CIA mind control experimentation in its myriad forms. The Foundation is dedicated to denying the existence of cult mind control and child abuse. It's primary pursuit is the castigation of survivors and therapists for fabricating accusations of ritual abuse.

educate-yourself.org...

edit on Thu Jul 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Cool but you said HRC might not mean Hillary and from the start HRC has meant Hillary.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

CreepThumper, you've raised an interesting point in regards to the UK Electoral roll.

In the UK the Electoral roll is maintained as a living document for each county but separately from the census. The census is only done once every ten years!

The electoral roll requirements are minimal and the head of the household basically enters the names of everyone in their house over 18 on a form once a year.

Your supposed to provide National Insurance numbers as ID but I think Europeans or other economic migrants get one of those to pay UK taxes anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Do you have any proof that Hillary WASN'T detained, and that her passport wasn't flagged? Detained does not mean arrested, and flagged does not mean taken away....

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes and Q's ineffective means of communication have you and others seeing things that are not there.

That works great for a charlatan and that tells me what they are. You keep on keeping on, maybe soon we will see something, maybe.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

You missed the point. Someone said HRC doesn't mean Hillary it means Human Rights Campaign. I'm sure a campaign can't be detained or arrested and they don't have a passport.

So the obvious conclusion is that in drop #1 when another anon asked about Hillary Q was talking about Hillary and not the Human Rights Campaign.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The best thing about a journey is taking in the view! I guess this one is just not to your taste.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I found the source implicating players in the Dutrolux case to possibly Epstein island..
It's a conspiracy site but these things have been corroborated by witnesses in the trial many who are now dead or discredited and/or muzzled.

If Epstein Island is the same talked about it ties all of this together.

Not surprising in the least but would be vindicating for all those who have tried to bring these truths to light for decades.

Also many other stories of kompromat at the link

The Dutrouxarrest unraveled an international pedophile ring involving Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, the U.S., Great Britain, Japan and the United Nations and its agencies. The names found on the computer disks reached into the highest levels of politics and society in the various countries and institutions, including some of the very members of the Belgian government who had originally been implicated in the assassination of Andre Cools."

A leading figure... in the... Dutroux pedophilia operation was Jean Michel Nihoul... He managed a string of Dutroux's properties which functioned as pedophilia clubs in various countries, including a sumptuous and secluded villa in the Caribbean at which leading U.S. political figures, governors and members of Congress could satisfy their pedophile perversions safe from media sleuths...

He was also a leading power in Belgian right-wing political circles, a close friend of U.S. General John Singlaub and Rev. Moon of the World Anti-Communist League as well as to men in the upper echelons of the Sasakawa Foundation...

The Dutroux-Nihoul case also sparked a revival of interest in a parallel case unearthed in the United States, as part of the late 1980s Congressional and special prosecutors probes of the Contra Supply operations. The American case involved CIA- Col. Oliver North initiated drugs-for money-for weapons operation, and also the Franklin Credit Bank of Omaha, Nebraska,run by Larry King, a powerful African-American Republican Party operator, whose savings and loan institution was used to launder funds for Oliver North's Contras. When former Nebraska state senator John De Camp undertook a probe of King's activities , he uncovered a nationwide pedophile ring, servicing some of the wealthiest and most powerful figures in the Omaha business and political elites in the Republican Party circles of George Herbert Walker Bush..."

pierrejoubert.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The clowns were part, but this was done by families/bloodlines/mystery cults that extend into ancient history across nations.

These same techniques were used in ancient Egypt.

Nazi's did a lot of study and revived that which was already being practiced in secret societies/cults throughout the world. Clowns inherited their studies, but those that already practiced it were there also. They mixed ancient techniques with modern technology.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
The best thing about a journey is taking in the view! I guess this one is just not to your taste.

I thought this was a mission and not a journey. Q has never made it sound like a stroll in the countryside.

How are the children being sold and killed for their adrenochrome supposed to enjoy the view?

Fine, that last line was a low blow but if the Q horrors are real why would anyone/any of you, think this to be just a romp through the woods so that you can take in a pretty view?

So is it just a game or do you really think it is war?

edit on 11-7-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Is Twitter down for anybody else right now? Reddit was down for a while this morning, and now Twitter is giving me an error.....interesting timing considering the social media summit taking place today.

Posted on EyeTheSpy twitter right before it went down

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Thinking out of the box - in no way trying to derail

What if it was the "SAME" people over all this time - ancient to present - not relatives - BUT the "SAME" people...... And the Alchemy involved required certain chemicals that are slowly being "dried" up ......

maybe we are dealing with something more than mere mortals - A true Battle for our Civilization

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I deserved that for being too flippant!

I was trying to make the point that you appear more interested in disparaging the panorama being revealed rather than accepting that a lot of it is, in plain sight, real.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

yes absolutely the military both Nazis and Americans took these ancient techniques, methods and even magic rituals and industrialized them with modern methods and likely billions of black project dollars by today.

Some were developed in bloodline families by the old homemade methods others got the high tech version.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What chemicals and if they have the tech to control the world why would they not be able to synth that chemical?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sostratus

LOL. That pic reminds me of a nursery rhyme version for some odd reason.

"Ring-a-round the roses,
A pocket full of posies,
Ashes! Ashes!
We all fall down"

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A lot of it is real but it is not new to old school conspiracy theorists.

The change is what everyone is hoping for. Without it all your decoding is wasted.

It isn't going to happen. Not in our lifetimes, not worldwide as Q would have you believe.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

I can't speak to that. They are many and varied.

Many of their beliefs are about alchemy, yes. That is throughout their teaching. Changing to gold is metaphor for soul. The three pillars, they are the center.

Those that have studied will understand. I've referred you all to read Many P. Hall "Secret Teaching of All Ages"... here it is on the CIA website of all places.

new topics

top topics

<< 215  216  217    219  220  221 >>

join