It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Proper burial for a nonviable tissue mass?

Doesn't make much sense to me. If one supports abortion, it would be like having a proper burial for a tumor.

I used the term because that was apparently the POV of the people who went through the trouble, not the pro-choice crowd.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

So...I just told you that if you want to continue co-creating the universe's version of Motel Hell, I respect your choice to do that but now you're trying to tell me that if I want to choose a different movie, I don't have the freedom to do that? Doesn't seem fair
edit on 10-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Proper burial for a nonviable tissue mass?

Doesn't make much sense to me. If one supports abortion, it would be like having a proper burial for a tumor.

I used the term because that was apparently the POV of the people who went through the trouble, not the pro-choice crowd.

So you were trying to pull heartstrings?
A clinic that rips babies out of the womb probably isn't prolife.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Are you able to translate that link/page? Google can't seem to translate it, at least not for me.

ETA: on second try guess have to do paragraph at a time.

edit on 10-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

And if you do, things here will be the same. Q isn't changing anything. There isn't a war between light and dark or good and evil. There is just us getting a rush from living 3D.

When you drive from the suburbs to the inner city for a night on the town and then drive back, that isn't ascension.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Chuck Schumer received thousands in donations from Jeffrey Epstein:

nypost.com...

Who's next? Adam Schiff?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I just right clicked and chose translation into English but I'm using chrome.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Ah, ok. I'm reading the article now. Paints a WHOLE different 'picture' on the situation.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

So you were trying to pull heartstrings?

No, I'm pointing out what that group's purpose was.

A clinic that rips babies out of the womb probably isn't prolife.

The people were not from an abortion clinic. This confusion is why Q using this pic is messed up.
edit on 10-7-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Not just that but if Q really has everything then why not use a pic that directly tied to PP and any shady practices by them?

Occam's razor leads me to believe that Q doesn't have anything.
edit on 10-7-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: Strate8

You make a valid point. Which is why I say, even though I'm trusting the plan in this present moment, We the People still need a Plan B. That will be our insurance policy in case this thing goes sideways

Plan B needs to give Plan A a deadline. And "After the next election we will so something" is no longer an acceptable answer.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

There is no "rush" living in 3D. It's like gum that's lost its flavor. War is just another construct of duality. The real change comes from expansion of perception. Do you understand how reality is created?

Right now, you and I are co-creating this version of reality, together but eventually somewhere down the path our timelines will split if we don't continue to reside in the same frequency. And then we will dissipate from each other's experiences
edit on 10-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Whatever, you are still here because you chose to be here. You have not pierced through the veil. If/when you do you will see that it was your doing all along. Don't blame anyone else. How can you take control of your "creating" when you want to blame others?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   
PP. The earlier post by QOS on fines is interesting because middlemen and back end payments make the notion of fines problematic. The approach is to hit from all angles.

@Enlighteninglife

1. Why is there such a strong push for late term abortion? The answer is stem cells which are prolofic in fetal tissue and are the most powerful before birth. Stem cells come from 3 sources: adults cells, cord cells and embryonic cells.

If the largest industry in the world fails to get the raw materials it needs, what happens?

Would the largest industry in the world work to PR its way into making sure the population demands those raw materials continue to flow?

But what this means is that stem cell research could include all kinds of nefarious delivery systems that could destroy a population with a single vaccine or injection, delivering DNA altering toxins that could make people sick over the long term, or kill them right now.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Another call for Acosta to resign from Sen. Bob Menendez. Read the comments
twitter.com...

Digital Army at work.

What I find interesting in the recent twit replies to Milano, Memendez, Biden is that folks are funny for the most part. The human soul shines through the posts.

The lack the abject self hate that most trolls demonstrate when attacking. The distinction is clear and rather interesting to watch.

I see none of the furious, gut attacking, hate hate hate in the replies to Old Bob. Hell the Biden reply pics were hilarious and damn effective. This was not the case a year ago, as trolls would have filled the Biden one with protection filled with hate.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That would seem to be the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Imagine if every comprised, blackmailed, corrupt politician is publicly taken to justice? That would call in to question every law they voted on/passed, enforced. Every related policy decision and action.

The government and countless corporations would be bankrupted by class action lawsuits.

That is why I say "The Plan" is not something most people would agree with. The Plan actually requires these people avoiding justice because of $$$$.

I'm not ok with Plan A, I prefer Plan B.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Hilarious, Agassiz no doubt studying 'Underground ' pa lava, whilst in the Book / Game, MAXWELL is mentioned, plus the Gold pick axe, The Dark Shadows, and how to Erase Bees + Pigs etc. Maxwell and Charlie are actors, and game after game spells out today's sort of atmosphere. one of the end games has a sort of Q shaped piece of eventual land. Oh and the Game attached Mentions the Puppets and the Masters. ... Weird ain't the word for it. The Girl with Epstein, is the daugheter of Robert Maxwell. Original Owner of the Daily Mirror. He was about 5 foot tall, and it was said he took a shower while on his Yacht. Left the Room, locked the door, then had a heart attack and fell over the railings of the yacht. The railings were higher than him, but instead of just hitting the deck of his yacht, he somehow went up and over.

apnews.com...

apnews.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Humans as currency ... Say it isn't so...
Human trafficking victims price when sold - June 19, 2014

Listed below is the amount of money that human trafficking victims are sold at by traffickers. The prices of the human trafficking victim are based upon publicly available reports and is quoted in U.S. Dollars. Data is taken from criminal court cases, arrest reports, human trafficking organizations and stories in the media. Click on the dollar figure to see the background information about the victim.

Nothing "heart warming" here

edit on 7102019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join