It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Creating awareness is key. Imagine if the population of the entire planet was finally onto their games. They'd be done

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q shows us the simple number-letter substitution then he shows us B(2); the bomber is usually written B-2. Does he want us to decode B(2) as BB or 22?

BB = Bill Barr the "stealth bomber"
22 = Day of month

What will Bill Barr bomb on the 22nd?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Another call for Acosta to resign from Sen. Bob Menendez. Read the comments
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I have diabetic nephropathy in my feet and its very hard for me to stand in one place. It really throws off my balance, makes me dizzy, and its impossible to stand still without moving. Kinda looks like she might have a balance issue.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

You could just leave or graduate, as you put it.

If you chose to be here, now, then that is your free will being respected.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
PP is going down. It will be hit where it hurts the most...financially.

It looks like the law has not been enforced for years and years!

“I don’t take lightly making a criminal referral,” Grassley said in 2016. “But, the seeming disregard for the law by these entities has been fueled by decades of utter failure by the Justice Department to enforce it.”

Wow! The below represents a lot of money in fines. (How much fetal tissue has been sold in the last several years? Lots and lots of $500,000 fines for each sale!) That's going to hurt.

The sale or purchase of human fetal tissue is a felony punishable by up to ten years in prison or a fine of up to $500,000 (42 U.S.C. 289g-2).

Others are about to pay big time.

Based on its findings, the Judiciary Committee’s Majority Staff Report concluded that Planned Parenthood’s partners in the biomedical procurement industry paid the abortion chain’s affiliates for the body parts of aborted babies “and then sold the fetal tissue to their respective customers at substantially higher prices than their documented costs.”

Fifth Circuit Vindicates CMP’s Undercover Videos

“The video camera doesn’t lie: CMP’s undercover video series caught Planned Parenthood’s top leaders openly admitting to selling baby body parts for profit in violation of federal law. Tonight, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals vindicated our citizen journalism work by debunking Planned Parenthood’s smear that the videos were ‘heavily edited’ or ‘doctored.’ The Court ruled that Texas may strip Planned Parenthood’s taxpayer subsidies, finding that Planned Parenthood uses criminal partial-birth abortions to sell baby parts. Now, it is time for the U.S. Department of Justice to do its job and hold Planned Parenthood accountable to the law.”

(bolding mine)

Senators demand update on PP Fetal Tissue Sales

edit on 10-7-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Duffel Bag Containing $372K Found on Beach In St. Thomas, Seized By Feds

ST. THOMAS, Virgin Islands – U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agents, seized Tuesday $372,000 in undeclared currency found inside a duffle bag on the beach near a vessel found in Bordeaux Bay. “Transnational criminal organizations seek to conceal and move currency from their activities,” stated Johnny Morales, Director, Air and Marine Operations for the Caribbean Air and Marine Branch. “Our agents continue to use advanced aeronautical and maritime capabilities to detect and interdict them throughout our coastal borders.”

breaking911.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky,

What I'm pissed at is that if Q is real, he is not on the same page as what many following the movement believe. Q stated from early on a desire to keep it all managed to "protect the people". Early on it did very much come off as an intelligence person as it is on the same page with their mentality. They're heroes doing the dirty work behind the scenes so Americans don't have to get their own hands dirty. I've met those type when I was in the military, I don't like them and I don't trust them.

Post 3405 I'm specifically bothered by because, so far, this has no direct tie to the U.S., person (in pic) is assumed in negative context when (so far) it looks like he was doing something honorable.

So Q seems to me willing to politicize events and pics to further his agenda and willing to take things way out of context as a means to do it.

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Another call for Acosta to resign from Sen. Bob Menendez. Read the comments
twitter.com...

That's rich.
Dude that was busted for screwing underage girls has no firm ground to make any accusations in this case.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Re Q3410 - a couple of decodes:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 895132 No.6985423 📁
Jul 10 2019 16:19:52 (EST)
Stealth Bomber.
Date of 1st flight?
Date of Mueller's testimony?
A, B, C, D, E….
1, 2, 3, 4, 5…..
B(2)
Q

1) The periods:
A, B, C, D, E…. = 4 periods... or 17 characters on whole line = Q
1, 2, 3, 4, 5….. = 5 periods... or 18 characters on whole line = R

45 = POTUS
QR = could be a QR code that you read with your phone... there was one on a rooftop we were looking at in an earlier part of the thread. Was it in a Q post?

2) The timestamp of 16:19:52 gives an IntraDelta of 3:33

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
New player added to the game

Bill Maher #118. Nice shoes.

qmap.pub...

John Durham (Patriot) was also added - #117.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And I also agree with Pilsungmtnman.

Pandora box is opening and there will be happenings that cannot be controlled.

Controlled takedown of DS, I think is naive. There is no avoiding people on the streets, riots, martial law in effect, mayhem. It is needed to force them from power. Unavoidable.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
This isn't an Epstein thread.....post all the Epstein posts/info that are not about the case itself in the Epstein thread[s].....no reference to RATS material

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.

• STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! Quit the BICKERING!!!!!!!!

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
    edit on Wed Jul 10 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

• posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
    link   
    a reply to: daskakik

I'm preparing to receive a shift in consciousness that will dramatically alter my perception of reality

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:20 PM
    link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
    New player added to the game

Bill Maher #118. Nice shoes.

qmap.pub...

John Durham (Patriot) was also added - #117.

The shoes are likely made of human skin.
    He looks like a cross between a pimp and a clown.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:22 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Strate8

I would like to add the following pic from the Vietnamese article because it shows the good/positive side and also shows how Q just took a pic to poke people's emotions. It shows the fetuses ready for a proper burial. It isn't shocking, maybe a little heart warming.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:23 PM
    link   
    a reply to: pteridine

Maybe it's a Bill Barr and Mueller tag team on the 17th?

B(2) = Bill & Bob!

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:25 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Strate8

You make a valid point. Which is why I say, even though I'm trusting the plan in this present moment, We the People still need a Plan B. That will be our insurance policy in case this thing goes sideways

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:28 PM
    link   
    a reply to: daskakik

Proper burial for a nonviable tissue mass?

Doesn't make much sense to me. If one supports abortion, it would be like having a proper burial for a tumor.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:31 PM
    link   
    a reply to: cherokeetroy

I don't think you are grasping the real message here, no matter what you do the world will remain unchanged.

The military doesn't change boot camp because the recruits find it hard. That is the whole point.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join