It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

"Now I'm back to thinking Q is an effing larp."

My question is, 'What will the American people do? Will we stand down or will we demand transparency, truth and justice. It's a good question for everyone to ponder. You should always have a back up plan

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

I've seen and read everything and, at some point, probably believed many of the things you believe.

That would be like playing the first level of SMW over and over without ever leveling up because we just can't get enough. Kill me now

Nobody said you can't level up but the first level of SMW is still the same. The game doesn't change. People get bored and stop playing but until they do it is their choice to keep playing.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Right, some people will continue playing this 3D game to get what they need out of it and some of us are ready to graduate. I know which group I'm in

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I had posted this graphic in another thread, seems ..... Coincidentally a coincidence on my line of thinking ll

Election results by county 2016 presidential election

Another source

I'd bet ...if anything today, the Red is growing

Seems fitting for an awakening

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

My question is, 'What will the American people do? Will we stand down or will we demand transparency, truth and justice. It's a good question for everyone to ponder. You should always have a back up plan

If I was anywhere near NY, I'd be at that courthouse any time they are there with signs up demanding justice be served to him, BC and Prince Andrew among all the others regardless of who they are.

Time to get this going on the reals. Things way beyond "Sit back and enjoy the show".

I'm pissed.

No good excuse for Q to show graphic image for first time and it not be DIRECTLY related. Pic put out of context, also not excuseable.

If Q reads here, your bs is getting old.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Can't capture image...but go to:
duckduckgo.com...
Select SAT image
FULL ZOOM on Temple/shore area
follow the paved/flat area from temple to the rocky cliff
Just to the left...below in the water...is a channel with perfectly straight lines underwater leading to the rock face.
edit on 10-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Q3410 is up!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 895132 No.6985423 📁
Jul 10 2019 16:19:52 (EST)
Stealth Bomber.
Date of 1st flight?
Date of Mueller's testimony?
A, B, C, D, E….
1, 2, 3, 4, 5…..
B(2)
Q

B2 Bomber first flight:

B-2 AV-1 (Spirit of America; S/N 82-1066) took-off for the first time from Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California on Monday, 17 July 1989.

So Muellers testimony and the first B2 flight both on July 17th!!!
edit on 10-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Bwaaahhhhh. Yup. It’s like launching the counter strike BEFORE getting wiped off the battlefield.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

What a Show !
Godspeed

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The point was that those who chose to continue playing do so by choice and that neither Q, nor anyone else, is going to change the game.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Between Epstein flipping to burn bigger fish and the IG Report and the Durham scorched earth investigation, the Left has its head on a swivel and doesn’t know which fire to focus on.

It’s only going to get worse from here on out.

The show has been entertaining.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

For me personally, after what's conspired the last several days, I don't think Q is a larp. I used to suspect it but not anymore.As far as that pic's concerned, there could be more to it than what any of us currently know. There's really no backstory to it beyond that article in Vietnamese and who knows if that's accurate. We just have to see how this all continues to unravel. But I do feel that it's going to start unraveling a lot faster, now. Eventually, the momentum will take on a life of its own and no one will be able to stop it. At any rate, we should always be prepared to stand up for what's right no matter what

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

LARP or not, it’s a catalyst in awareness of what’s unfolding.

- Trump coup failure and tables being turned on Comey and the Apple Dumbling Gang
- Deep State protection of child sex trafficking getting exposed and second domino falling.
- Flynn situation shifting from dire to hopeful.
-

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

If I was anywhere near NY, I'd be at that courthouse any time they are there with signs up demanding justice be served to him, BC and Prince Andrew among all the others regardless of who they are.

Time to get this going on the reals. Things way beyond "Sit back and enjoy the show".

I'm pissed.

No good excuse for Q to show graphic image for first time and it not be DIRECTLY related. Pic put out of context, also not excuseable.

If Q reads here, your bs is getting old.

S8, Are you pissed at the messenger or the reality that creates the need for the message?

The picture is grim, but Humans As Currency is grim but still compartmentalized with our minds - most in fact. We want to believe this isn't so, we just do and that is fine to an extent - only you know for yourself.

The reason for the why "now" is varied. Some are arriving at Q everyday, so this refreshes. Two, that pic is specific to now, it's origins are irrelevant, as it speaks to something that connects to JE drops - connect JE drops to pic to DEM's actions on vote to Moloch+

Lastly it is a marker. We've moved into that grim territory. Q stated, WITHOUT JUDGEMENT, the truth will not be for everyone. That does not negate the efforts to date.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   
July 17th

- Stealth Bomber first flight
- TWA 800 explodes after takeoff.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q3410 is up!

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 895132 No.6985423 📁
Jul 10 2019 16:19:52 (EST)
Stealth Bomber.
Date of 1st flight?
Date of Mueller's testimony?
A, B, C, D, E….
1, 2, 3, 4, 5…..
B(2)
Q

B2 Bomber first flight:

B-2 AV-1 (Spirit of America; S/N 82-1066) took-off for the first time from Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, California on Monday, 17 July 1989.

So Muellers testimony and the first B2 flight both on July 17th!!!

Stealth Bomber, Trojan Horse?

Are they inviting a man to drop a nuke on them?

Very interesting JE was pinched BEFORE this and a renewed focus of these Q drops on JE is blackmail and control. Are the Angry Dems without protection now?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
July 17th

- Stealth Bomber first flight
- TWA 800 explodes after takeoff.

More likely, TWA 800 shot down after takeoff. My theory is that it was an accidental shoot.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Is Mueller or his testimony the stealth bomber?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Also, July 17, 2014 – Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, a Boeing 777, crashes near the border of Ukraine and Russia after being shot down. All 298 people on board are killed.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

This is the way I see it..There's one possible theory that there are 2 earths currently superimposed but eventually will split away into two parallel earths or versions of reality. This theory seems plausible to me because if there are people (like yourself), who don't want a different reality but would rather stay here and regurgitate this realm ad nauseam, they should have that right so that their free will isn't impeded. On the other hand, if there is a group of us(and there are many) who would rather create a new reality in a higher frequency then we should also have the right to do so without our free will being impeded
edit on 10-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join