It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 142
<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

0311Warrior posts subset - DOOR Part 1 of 2 (14 posts total)
May 18 2018 10:23:00

I really hope nothing happens at EDC LV. Huge outdoor event at the Speedway. Thousands of people corralled into giant crowds. So much fun there but I’ve been warning friends who go to be aware of stuff. I won’t go to a outdoor concert like that ever again. No way to stay safe. It’s a shooters dream situation having all the targets in the speedway down below you. Edited cuz I suck at spelling. Lol

May 26 2018 21:53:00

That works for me. This needs to be publicly done.

I don’t trust prisoning them unless it’s a plexiglass cube that they’re stuck in out in Times Square or somewhere else equally public til they die. I don’t trust our govt to do the executions behind closed doors. Fines are meaningless to these people.

They have sinned greatly against God and us normal people. I believe they will be judged for their misdeeds.

Jul 16 2018 11:49:00

I hope that traitorous POS gets executed in Times Square on live TV. Don’t wanna watch such justified violence? Don’t watch. GITMO isn’t good enough, execution behind closed doors/on film can’t be trusted since it can be faked or lied about (how would we the public ever verify? Cough cough Osama)

Only way to send a clear message to the cabal and those who wish to aid them is to smite them publicly.

Oct 04 2018 21:40:00

Not my area, my guess is fed pen within CONUS.

LAL - we 0311 are riflemen within the Infantry, frontline doorkickers. Gunslingers

Tell him RAAAAH! My units motto is Make Peace or Die!

Cranky - affirm for GITMO

SoT - SEMPER FIDELIS 🇺🇸

Dec 11 2018 16:18:00

Backdoor

Dec 19 2018 20:56:00

REL - good catch regarding WICKR in TAT’s post

Sabre - affirm [backdoors - think Monster’s Inc.]

Cranky- affirm, direct twits

CWM - roundup ongoing [GREEN]
HVTs vary

EMN - BACKDOORS: WICKR, WhatsApp, Kik, SnapChat, Signal , etc.
REAL TIME MONITORING

Front facing cameras are everywhere.
Ever looked into someone’s eyes without them knowing?

Evil is cold, but we are
COLDER

Nothing is ever truly deleted

Condor confirm [2t] elim8d on SyGHT.
IPO 7c : [3g] & [4b]

WICKEDNESS = PAIN

SEMPER FIDELIS

Dec 21 2018 10:26:00

WanderingConfusion
& EMN & CoramDeo & MBSC

SIGNAL
WHATSAPP
WICKR
KIK
TUMBLR
TWITTER [DM]
VINE
FACEBOOK [Messenger]
XBOX [Microsoft] - in game & messaging services
PLAYSTATION [Sony] - in game & messaging services
Backdoors

front facing cameras are on many devices.
EVER LOOKED INTO THE EYES OF EVIL?

Evidence. Eyes. Mirror [reflections]

Mar 16 2019 04:12:00

They can nuke it all they want, we have what we need. NSA/MIL have it all, per Q, so they have what they need.

APPS ARE POISONED [backdoors exist within APP and deeper]
Youthful Dark Imagery, Hidden In Plain SIGHT
[OS's complicit = creators knew]
HD/servers/cloud - mirrored irt [china and others]

Are we at war?
POTUS as CIC can do what exactly while at war?
Do US Citizens retain their rights when involved in Enemy Combatant behavior?
GMAIL DRAFTS [shout out Sabre]. Front-facing cameras. Microphones. Clouds. FISA [3-Hop Rule goes how deep?]
FISA works both ways.

DiFi asked a question recently.
Q is telling the truth... THEY HAVE IT ALL

""AGELESS"" faces in Hollywood
[Lori, Huffman, AMilano, Mack , and many friends, some had FIRES]
Hollywood = NXIVM = SNCTM [infiltrated - not all in Hollywood are Evil]
Hollywood = California [FIRES]
California = CHINA
DiFi and others [controlled]
California FIRES
Hollywood = China
NXIVM = China
parlors & adult workers crackdowns [CHINA, and others]
Compromise and control

NXIVM = NY & CA & MEXICO
MEXICO - El Chapo, Salinas [NXIVM], MX presidents & Gov]
BRIBED?

Corrupt within US agencies & elected US Gov
BRIBES/Non-$? [BLACKMAIL]
Compromise and control
NXIVM/Epstein/SNCTM
CHINA CHINA CHINA

Hopefully that helps
Unsealing will bring clarity

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - DOOR Part 2 of 2 (14 posts total)
Apr 15 2019 12:20:00

TRAP
are detention centers overloaded or not?
are there drug smuggling/trafficking or not?
are there human smuggling/trafficking or not?
are there weapon smuggling/trafficking or not?
IS the Southern Border in crisis or not?

SET

Doesn’t matter which side they take.
No matter where they stand. They will FALL!
Trapdoor in 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

What happens to you when you are linked to terrorism?
Unlawful Enemy Combatants
MCA (ref my posts from last fall)
DiFi question.

cis.org...

Semper Fidelis

Apr 23 2019 12:30:00

But in the higher ups defense, Marines without a war, without a door, without a target....well, I think DOD needs to buy a heck of a lot of pallets of crayons. Hahaha

Side note back to Q. LBP + Weinstein.

Apr 26 2019 11:08:00

AFFIRM. Including this one.
After I sought approval for posting in these threads I was given monitored green light for every post: submission, review/alter, returned w/instruction. OPSEC is very real and we all know how easy it can be to breach rules even with the best of intentions, hence protection via filter from above.
Trapdoor has fallen.

Apr 26 2019 13:46:00

PM for you.

Neat catch. LAC/OC problems?

NXIVM / SNCTM / Hollywood scandals (college+/Weinstein+) two sides of same coin.
Trapdoor 1 fell. Heads/Tails. Initials list called it in the air = infiltration (alluded to end of summer18) Trapdoor 2 has fallen. impact Monday at zero dark. Will confirm here. Stand by for BDA.

Jun 11 2019 10:08:00

Southern Border SECURED for TRAP.
Northern Border funneled for TRAP.
Infiltrated & Controlled.
What happens when the final door falls?
Doors 1-3, fallen. 4-6, at the ready. How big is this house? How many doors left? Uncertainty provides PANIC!

It must feel horrible to be a predator who is now hunted. Easy way out. We suggest you Take IT.

GA, AZ, NM, NV, TX, UT, CA (routes cut off 100%)

Going West won’t save them.

Keep Eyes On NXIVM.

BUSY NEXT 96

Semper Fidelis

Jun 20 2019 17:05:00

BUSY BUSY BUSY
100% ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, IA, WI, IN, VT, NJ, RI, CT, PA, DE, MD.

80% CO, KS.
Eyes Open.
Trapdoors fallen.
Rel, find NXIVM posts. Multiple connections. Relevance increasing.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - TRAP Part 1 of 2 (13 posts total)
Apr 29 2018 15:04:00

It’s a huge trend IMO. Most of my neighborhood here in Huntington Beach was Pro Democrat and they had the signs, bumper stickers etc all over the place. Since our new President has been in I’ve seen those same people now with American flags (against our HOA - I fly my Marine and American flag anyways) out on their homes and Trump bumper stickers. Most are just done with the Democrats and want a better country for all. We want liberal policies, but we can’t have them when our country is broke, giving away billions of OUR money to OTHER countries instead of using it to pay down/eliminate student debt, provide better health options, end homelessness etc. our country doesn’t need to raise taxes and many here are waking up to that. Californians especially! We pay through the nose for all these taxes and our schools are growing down, homeless everywhere, terrible roads, crappy electricity, smog, list goes on and on. I just paid 3.87 for gallon of gas today. Insane.

As for the Latinos, yes! I’m married to a Mexican American woman who has lots of family who have came here illegally but now are US citizens. They told me straight to my face the border is a massive security threat to America. They came over in early 80s and they are done with the Democrats. They love America, are conservatives who were trapped by the Ds. People are waking up big time here.
I know MANY Latinos here who love Trump for very different reasons. Main one seems to be they love he’s lowering taxes and actually speaking his mind instead of the politically correct speak we hear all the time.

Jul 21 2018 13:50:00

EAS and EAOS.
DOCS and EOs will provide clarity.
O’s oversee Justice. E’s provide the meeting.
Unlawful Enemy Combatants. Who qualifies?
6166. They are trapped, they are Prey. We are the Eagles, we are waiting no longer.

Seriously. Enjoy the show.

Semper Fidelis

Jul 27 2018 03:57:00

Thank you. Boarding flight will talk later. Stay safe.

Ignore the detractors.

4-6% WILL NOT WAKE UP!
Abolishing WHO will help them how?
Trapped like wild animals. PANICKING.
Our job Is a Cold onE. M2A
ThanQ for AUTH Mad Dog, 6166

Semper Fidelis

Nov 08 2018 22:41:00

I must stress that based off my work I can extrapolate that other groups are working in tandem and producing similar results. Q is real. Believe whatever you want but I have seen/heard enough to win my skepticism over.

ToL - affirm for conference, + where is the Fentanyl coming from: CHINA
Dropped awhile back that we have met with Feinstein. Controlled Op (as are many others)

TomLaw - o7

P358 - darkness has a way of disheartening even those who are in the light. We all fight. Mustn’t remain dejected!
Can confirm - GREEN OPS remain active.

Cranky - please keep trafficking news in thread if possible. tv is blacking out our progress. FLAKE & NoName are(& were) scum.

Rel- Academi is active along with other PMCs - we have some with us right now.

LNM - of course, I’ll update as much as I can. Been very busy back and forth between DC, FL, TX, CA, AZ and NM. Just saw my wife for first time in over a week!

LiveandLearn - thanQ o7 , we are well protected

Dec 13 2018 11:30:00

Monitored Trap.
Close East. Close West. Close South.
Funnel your enemy.
Art of War

- MetalThunder -
BEYOND disturbing.
ThanQ

- EMN -
Multiple routes
When you see a semi, work van, train... do you know it’s cargo? IN plaIN SyGHT
All monitored

Dec 13 2018 18:38:00

Vote to fully fund WALL [SW AO: SECURED]
OR Mil will do it. Either way. Like I’ve been saying my AO is S E C U R E D

Shutdown is a BIG blessing.
READ FIRST DROPS!

It’s called a damn TRAP everyone.

They vote for wall and suffer their collapse with voter base or worse happens. CHECKMATE

Security
STRENGTH

PREY

Q keeps hinting. When will you C?

Apr 15 2019 12:20:00

TRAP
are detention centers overloaded or not?
are there drug smuggling/trafficking or not?
are there human smuggling/trafficking or not?
are there weapon smuggling/trafficking or not?
IS the Southern Border in crisis or not?

SET

Doesn’t matter which side they take.
No matter where they stand. They will FALL!
Trapdoor in 15, 14, 13, 12, 11, 10

DiFi question.

cis.org...

Semper Fidelis

edit on 3-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - TRAP Part 2 of 2 (13 posts total)
Apr 16 2019 16:01:00

A reminder that producer/dj superstar Avicii (Tim Bergling) died in Oman on the 20th last year. Why is this something to bring up?

Those of us (myself included. Huge dance music fan as well as work related) who knew Tim recognized that although he did have issues with health and depression he was getting better.
There are dozens of articles showing how people close to him were shocked by his “suicide”.
Reason I don’t believe he offed himself is due to a conversation we had regarding PTSD and suicide. He clearly stated to myself and a few others who were there that he would never do such a thing.

Snopes conveniently had to inject their spin on a possibility that I feel is accurate.

Link:
www.snopes.com...

Additionally, Avicii acknowledged at the time of its release that his 2015 video for the song “For a Better Day” was intended to call attention to the issue of child trafficking (particularly in war-torn countries); it wasn’t a coded attempt to furtively “expose” a particular child trafficking ring

In Tim’s own words:

“The promise of a better life often traps families and children into being used as tools for some of the most despicable people on Earth,” he said in a statement, as he released the videos.

“It’s an issue about which I hope to start a louder discussion, especially now with the huge number of families on the move from war-torn countries looking for safety and shelter.”

“For a Better Day,” which will appear on Avicii’s upcoming album “Stories,” features a video full of unsettling imagery as hooded traffickers go on a killing spree of adults in their way, including a politician portrayed by actor Krister Henriksson.

The video shows two children rushing through fields to escape, only to be forced barely clothed into a traffickers’ car.

Having worked heavily in the LA area, within the EDM scene I know that drug & human trafficking IS going on regarding the djs/event promoters/models/dancers. Tim would have easily seen this firsthand or known about this.

Rest easy Tim.

Apr 26 2019 11:08:00

AFFIRM. Including this one.
After I sought approval for posting in these threads I was given monitored green light for every post: submission, review/alter, returned w/instruction. OPSEC is very real and we all know how easy it can be to breach rules even with the best of intentions, hence protection via filter from above.
Trapdoor has fallen.

Apr 26 2019 13:46:00

PM for you.

Neat catch. LAC/OC problems?

NXIVM / SNCTM / Hollywood scandals (college+/Weinstein+) two sides of same coin.
Trapdoor 1 fell. Heads/Tails. Initials list called it in the air = infiltration (alluded to end of summer18) Trapdoor 2 has fallen. impact Monday at zero dark. Will confirm here. Stand by for BDA.

Jun 11 2019 10:08:00

Southern Border SECURED for TRAP.
Northern Border funneled for TRAP.
Infiltrated & Controlled.
What happens when the final door falls?
Doors 1-3, fallen. 4-6, at the ready. How big is this house? How many doors left? Uncertainty provides PANIC!

It must feel horrible to be a predator who is now hunted. Easy way out. We suggest you Take IT.

GA, AZ, NM, NV, TX, UT, CA (routes cut off 100%)

Going West won’t save them.

Keep Eyes On NXIVM.

BUSY NEXT 96

Semper Fidelis

Jun 20 2019 17:05:00

BUSY BUSY BUSY
100% ID, MT, WY, ND, SD, NE, IA, WI, IN, VT, NJ, RI, CT, PA, DE, MD.

80% CO, KS.
Eyes Open.
Trapdoors fallen.
Rel, find NXIVM posts. Multiple connections. Relevance increasing.

Semper Fidelis

Jun 27 2019 12:53:00

Thank you. Those raids leaks put OUR teams in harms way. That’s why they were cancelled.
We were loading on our birds when it leaked!!!
Sad We have Compromised Traitors AT THE TOP.
TRAP 5 worked well. 6-7 not revealed. YET!

Smollett connection to flips. Dropped that while aGO.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - SEA has been done previously and is linked:

Here in Thread Pt17

However there have since been the following additional posts with Sea in:

May 02 2019 15:49:00

Making sense yet??

ROUTES!

Reordered from prior post to make sense:

Border is bigger than y’all know.
Why is Southwest so important?

California: 5/10/40

1st and 10 on the 40 - Q
Route 1 is Pacific Coast Highway, btw

Route 5:
North/South: Seattle to San Diego
Route 5 meets Route 90? Seattle
Route 5 meets Route 10? LA
Route 5 meets Route 40? Bakersfield (5) via 58 link to Barstow (40)

Route 10:
Route 10 through Southwest to start of Route 20? Offshoot of Route 10 (near El Paso, TX)

Route 30: starts where? Dallas, TX (Route 20)

Route 40 / Route 30 meet? Little Rock, Arkansas

Route 40: Crosses US to where? Nashville(40/65)

Route 20: links with Birmingham(20/65)

Route 65 / Route 40 through where? Nashville

Route 65 continues to? Louisville
Onwards to? Indianapolis
Onwards to? Chicago
Route 90 westwards? Chicago to Seattle

Wholesale Web.

May 12 2019 11:33:00

You’re on target. BYE HOLLYWOOD.
Scientology
NXIVM
VERITAS
SNCTM
Obsidian

Rel please work your magic and find/post my posts regarding “Sea”. Thanks in advance & thank you for all the retrieval’s thus far.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I just watched the video below and highly recommend it. it was a forum about Fast and Furious.

3 ex whistleblowers (including Binney), several people who became victims, as well a jeffrey peterson.

I thought i knew about Fast and Furious but I had no idea how deep and widespread.

A couple of people (victims) are not articulate and are nervous and emotional.

Will be an enlightening way to use ATS downtime tonight since you can go directly to youtube.

two hours of testimony and 40 minute QandA.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Wow, info overload! Lots of trapdoors & backdoors. Do you know what "Obsidian" refers to? I must have missed that one.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Warrior's Jun 27 2019 12:53:00 post/message is one that I missed. Very intriguing! Thank-you for reposting it today, RelSciHistItSufi.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thanks for posting that long video. I'll try to watch later tonight.

There was a subpoena fight between the House & DOJ over Fast and Furious documents that was finally settled back in May 2019.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Major Discovery !!!!

They just found an original Betsy Ross Flag in an old attic !!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - AWARE Part 1 of 3 (19 posts total)

May 08 2018 14:21:00

I’m aware of that. I’m saying that the Democrats/ anti Trumpers who saw the media say that are starting to call out JK for it too!

May 09 2018 20:59:00

Yes he has! I met him a few weeks ago (we live in same town) and he is very much aware of the upswell in support from leftists like me who are pro America First and no longer in the Dem camp.

Also thank you for the explanation on pic uploads guys

May 12 2018 00:25:00

Of course I’m no expert, I’m aware of that, simply stating my quick observation. She could be on ecstasy or simply super excited. Clearly she’s wide eyed.

May 18 2018 10:23:00

I really hope nothing happens at EDC LV. Huge outdoor event at the Speedway. Thousands of people corralled into giant crowds. So much fun there but I’ve been warning friends who go to be aware of stuff. I won’t go to a outdoor concert like that ever again. No way to stay safe. It’s a shooters dream situation having all the targets in the speedway down below you. Edited cuz I suck at spelling. Lol

Jul 22 2018 12:00:00

Inbx secured to u.

Let me know for more.

I cannot stress to y’all enough how close this is getting. MSM is our enemy. Stay safe, carry if you can, be aware.

Jul 27 2018 03:43:00

My team did not. But yes they were taken into custody and are currently (as far as I am aware) still in prison.

IMO reason for not acting on would be that all the legal loopholes with which VIPs (and their weak links) could exploit need to be closed as well as proper by the book legal process. ANY chance of wiggling out or technical dismissal would be a chain reaction of precedent which many could use to become free.

Based off of my work the past 16 months, the quick turnaround of our GREENs vs disengage orders, plus briefings, lead me to 99% believing Q is legit. There is a lot of disinformation which is necessary to smokescreen moves, both judicial and op.

I understand the cries for Q being a LARP or Russian hoax etc but based off of my work I would say that this is the most accurate LARP ever or the Russians are actually working in tandem with select Trump admin to take out LOTS of problems, which is now benefiting the US people.

I’m politically left leaning so I also understand the anti Trump view since he is a Republican.

The amount of lives we have changed/saved is unbelievable compared to when I started here. Night and Day difference.

Jul 27 2018 08:52:00

You are correct. It was trafficking related.

Which HRC could be connected to.

If not then the espionage angle would certainly play a role in the “on a fishing line” approach to her “freedom”.

Anyone who has held a security clearance and dealt with highly classified information KNOWS she belongs in prison for life.

SAPs were proven to be on her server. SAPs!!!! If I had somehow been able to be given access to that highly sensitive docs and done the same while in the Marines I would’ve been court martialed and rotting in Leavonworth for eternity or even executed.

The confusion on “we have the ______” is most likely referring to NSA and a few other groups. They cannot legally introduce evidence they have due to the unconstitutional nature in which they have collected intel. Competent lawyers would easily get evidences and cases dismissed on those grounds.
The work around for that is to bring PUBLIC awareness to evidences and then use those PUBLIC findings as a bolster to their own collection.

We have had to do similar things in order to nail individuals so this makes 100% to me.

Lawyers can be evil shrews so in order to nail someone slippery the level of shrewdness needs to be surpassed.

Sep 03 2018 00:28:00

Hey there everyone! Amazing how fast ya'll have been moving..thread 11 now..wow

Apologies, I haven't had a whole lot of time to catch up and post until today. Been VERY busy in NM.
This is not a game, this is R E A L, threats are R E A L, attacks are R E A L!

ALL gave some. Some gave ALL. GODSPEED

RIP RIP RIP RIP RIP [Cold Ones]

Nowhere to run & nowhere to hide.
Eagles SEE their PREY.

Stay Aware & SAFE my fellow Patriots

Semper Fidelis

Sep 12 2018 20:31:00

Boarding plane. Stay safe. Stay aware.

Things will get epic soon

Semper Fidelis

Sep 13 2018 10:25:00

Leaving the swamp today & heading back home

Let me address the whole Q/anti Q thing for a moment. Now I by no means am claiming to be the sole authority on all voices presented here. BUT I do feel that many align with my view on this.

Q may or may not be real. What does real mean? Obviously it is on the Internet. It’s happening. Is it factually accurate? Sometimes.
Q may be an actual military op. It might be a LARP.
It might be AI. Etc

What some of us see Q as, is hope / true progress for society at large....

Regardless of whether Q is actually a real thing or not doesn’t honestly matter to me all that much.

In my line of work I have seen FIRST HAND the complete 180 of policy, the complete 180 of action.

For the last few years before this whole Trump / Q thing began we had multiple cases sitting in observation or worse: catch and release. Dealing with trafficking and catch & release in the same sentence makes me SICK! I left the Marine Corps to continue the fight against evil and then saw firsthand just how corrupted our govt truly is. Federal, state, local as well as NGOs, police forces (not all members-obviously) and even clergy.

Compared to NOW, our job has actually began to FIGHT BACK!

As for why I post cryptically that has to do with a host of reasons which are NOT my choice.
When this Q thing started, I soon found these threads & I brought this up to my superior and was cleared to give SOME info.

I would love to divulge ALL or even substantially more but since I am underneath classification protocols I cannot simply breach OPSEC, HUMINTsec, and security for myself and family as well as my team & others...that all comes ABOVE conversations on open network.

Hopefully once enough evil is removed that can change, as for now the fight is a global. Hence the necessity for shadow talk.

Sorry for the long post.

Stay safe. Stay aware.

Semper Fidelis

Sep 14 2018 15:14:00

NXIVM is the KEY.

I tried to post right as the thread was paused.

I’ve made it very clear over the past few months that LOTS of action was happening behind scenes. MSM will NOT report on most instances unless pressured to by LEOs ready to leak. That will change soon.

Virginia

Colorado
Nevada
Utah
Arizona
Texas
New Mexico
California

What do they have in common with Cranky’s USA sealed map?

All have been dealt with.
Routes closed.
Camps destroyed.

I know other teams are operating across CONUS. As well as Hawaii and Alaska + territories.

You all know more than you know.

Stay safe & aware.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - AWARE Part 2 of 3 (19 posts total)

Sep 17 2018 23:50:00

NXIVM IS BIGGER THAN Y’ALL THINK.

DOJ activity HIGH.

DODJ - Justice for ALL

- CA CLEANED -
BYE FEINSTEIN

THEY WANTED AMERICANS TO HATE US!
THEY WANTED TO MAKE US THE VILLIANS!
THEY WANTED US GONE FOR A REASON!

SUPPORT STRENGTHENED

WE ARE COLD. WE DO NOT FORGIVE.

Routes closed.
Men, Women & Children saved.
Control lost.
Currency NO MORE.

PAIN & PANIC is all they have.

JUSTICE. 6166. ThanQ for AUTH.

OPS active.

Stay safe & stay aware.

Semper Fidelis

Sep 28 2018 19:41:00

POTUS stated ""China, China, China""

CHINA controls WHO?
Feinstein

CHINA subverts America how?
Hollywood = California

CHINA controls / procures CURRENCY how?
NXIVM

BYE FEINSTEIN

Upon confirmation of Kavanaugh, Supreme Court will be able to AUTH the trials of American citizens under HR 6166 which deals with a variety of crimes which can lead to an American citizen being tried underneath MIL COURT. Sen Graham already confirmed with Kavanaugh that this IS permissible per precedent via Supreme Court rulings.

Recalled officers for what purpose? COURTS
EO giving state of Emergency? CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY & CORRUPTION
AUTH for state of WAR? Sep 14 2001

Exec Powers ENHANCED

now do you see WHY they are panicking?!?!

WE ARE NO LONGER CURRENCY

WE ARE FREE!

Stay safe & aware.
Next month will be illuminating.

GREEN OPS UNDERWAY

Semper Fidelis

Dec 11 2018 15:28:00

Affirm.

WHO has been running CA? D’s
WHO ran SF???? Newsom
WHO will run CA soon? Newsom

I know they are controlled
Feinstein
Newsom
Pelosi
Schiff

Unaware of others beyond intimations.....

Dec 11 2018 15:31:00

Timeline accelerated as of 2 weekends ago, briefed.

My guess is within 6 months. Stay aware. Stay safe

Dec 14 2018 17:01:00

Well aware of what was going on before I came onboard and what has been happening since.

CORRECT. The stings in of themselves are not “new”, if you do research you can see that MANY of them were started years ago and were stalled.
Varied agencies were in holding patterns from above. No more.

It would be part of the plan. Think bigger. HT involves ALOT of the swamp. HT deals with our own people as well as everyday beautiful people from other countries, border security, economic issues, etc.
all part of the plan to flip control from the cabal / DS individuals.

I do get where you’re going with the “proof” aspect not being rock solid like “yep that’s gotta be Q”

That’s not what’s going on. Q group isn’t conducting an orchestra. That’s not how military ops work. You have thousands of moving parts all doing their very own missions and tasks combined to achieve a desired result. I love your input on these threads btw. Thank you!

Mar 29 2019 23:08:00

Stay aware

BORDER CLOSE IS BY DESIGN TO PREVENT FLIGHT OF VIPS

Apr 26 2019 03:03:00

Sabre you’re tracking.

I really don’t want to take up a lot of space but this needs to be stated. A few months back I’m pretty sure it came up how I had changed my mind on whether Q was real?

Reason why was I sat there and thought: Q posted We The People are the threat to the cabal. That got me thinking on how deep that actually means.
So I thought about what we have been doing at work the past 2 years and how it would tie into a Mil Op to take these people down for good.
How would Q (as the top in command) conduct the fight for our nations survival? They’d fight it like any other war. You strike at their intelligence, Comms, Mil assets and Finances. I fully believe Q is authentic and not just some LARP or HOAX. Full truth isn’t their role. It informs through research and disclosure and also plays a vital cyber war role as it is a part of the disclosure process for the Mil Op as it concludes.
As MSM gets discredited more and more will turn to the citizens journalists.
Think.
Patriot Act
FISA works both ways
Prior laws deep state passed
+
EOs

Link: www.whitehouse.gov...

Link: www.whitehouse.gov... /

So many agencies and military doing there own things with the Q plan directing.
Look at what just we deal with across the entire agency.
Link: en.m.wikipedia.org...
We all are working our asses off right now. So imagine what everyone else is doing.
Patriots Are Now In Control.

HSI special agents investigate violations of more than 400 U.S. laws that threaten the national security of the United States such as counter-proliferation and export violations, HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS/WAR CRIMES, HUMAN SMUGGLING, art theft, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUG TRAFFICKING, ARMS TRAFFICKING, document and benefit fraud, THE MANUFACTURE AND SALE OF COUNTERFEIT IMMIGRATION AND IDENTITY DOCUMENTS, TRANSNATIONAL GANGS, financial crimes including money laundering and bulk cash smuggling, trade-based money laundering (including trade finance and Kimberley Process investigations), computer crime including CHILD EXPLOITATION, intellectual property rights/trade fraud, import/export enforcement, trafficking of counterfeit pharmaceuticals and other merchandise, mass-marketing fraud, and international Cultural Property and Antiquities crimes.HSI agents can be requested to provide security for VIPs, and also augment the U.S. Secret Service during overtaxed times such as special security events and elections.

I know I posted last year that based on what we’ve been doing with work I believed by Marchof this year things would kick off (team Q turns the pressure up exponentially: “the storm” leading to convictions/disclosure)
Continue timeline

Comm issue
Substitute route utilized

While I away from posting here, utilizing tertiary comms between myself and /WanderingConfusion, I hopefully projected my view to this platform that the storm was here.

Issue resolved

Based on the prior actions we have taken the past 10 months, I firmly believe that we are one of the intricate pieces that come together as an operation with Military precision.

Propaganda is REAL/LEGAL. Mirror that.
MSM = Enemy of the US People
Q = you are the news now

Do you know what is going on in the world when you are watching a movie in a theater? Do you see what’s going on in real life or the movie?
The movie. O n T he M ovie screen there are Great Actors. GA
MSM can’t distract much longer.
That my friends is the Avalanche. D-5.

Watch for those who are disappearing, prolonged out of sight, “sickness”.
As well as those who are screaming the loudest.
As always please remain aware, this fight is a global one, we as fellow humans all have enemies out there that are still very much a everyday threat to lives of all Americans and every soul on earth.
This fight isn’t over. But I really believe we will win and it will be glorious.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - AWARE Part 3 of 3 (19 posts total)

May 05 2019 01:13:00

Negative. These POS are worthless scum.
I gather that many see this Q resistance to the old guard as being a quick KO to them followed by a quick victory and I don’t believe that to be the case. Follow logically:

If “the storm” were to happen quickly a good portion of the population both within CONUS and outside would not wake up. To them this would be anarchy/political jailing/fake evidence/Russian lies/etc

I believe “the storm” is a process of the next year and a half. We are in the beginning phase of it hitting. Look at how far in advance those who follow the Q drops have been intel’d vs those who absorb propaganda media. This IS a war for everyone on earth. This IS a war that has never been fought before! I believe it has been planned so well, attack by attack, raid by raid, disclosure by disclosure to cut out the cancer and lead to worldwide healing and that takes careful precision timing.

I wish more than y’all know to have this wrapped up by next Wednesday but that’s not going to happen (most likely).

Have faith. Stay aware and always stay faithful to freedom for all.

HVT4 is confirmed link with Schiff.
This is in the DOJs hands now.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

From this 0311Warrior post on Sep 18 2018 14:35:00, it looks like it could be a network to view snuff stuff?

Obs(erve) I DI(e) AN?

a reply to: carewemust

Patience

Meeting earlier today gave me more movement.

Feinstein [& others]
NXIVM = HOLLYWOOD = CONTROLLED
Backpage = Obsidian [network] = CONTROLLED
CHINA = select US gov = CONTROLLED

NO MORE!

CA CLEANED.

ACTORS/ACTRESSES ACT.
MSM scripted.
WHO is in control?
WHO IS THE DIRECTOR?
Enjoy the SHOW.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - ANTIFA (2 posts total)

Jul 24 2018 19:49:00

"a reply to: TomLawless

1 infantry platoon of Marines could take out ALL of ANTIFA. Maybe even just 2 squads hahaha

Q keeps hinting about something coming.
THUNDER is already here, he will bring RAIN very soon

May 17 2019 10:48:00

Weigh beginning Q posts, current happenings and my posts.

Am mobile can q links be added for me?
Thanks in advance if so.

Follow Along

Border Security, riots, insurrection, weapons caches, tunnels, caves, NBCs, list of those running for 2020, NXIVM, reveals of long term investigations soon.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of CROSS BORDER RUN. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect MASSIVE RIOTS organized in defiance and OTHERS FLEEING THE US TO OCCUR. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

”Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law? “

”Why is the NG called up across 12 cities”

”President to activate - what must be showed?”

”Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

”Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.”

More correlation is present. Find.
Thanks for prayers. Oscar Mike.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
The Obsidian Network.... Linkdn
Obsidian Networks Limited .....
Linkdn
Both UK , one is an IT company, the other a networking site for 'Caribbean/African males in business and education.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

0311Warrior posts subset - RIOTS using RIOTS rather than PatRIOTS (2 posts total)

Apr 27 2018 19:17:00

It’s all controlled, all of this has been a done deal and is now in the process of playing out for us all to see the whole shebang. Remember those riots that are supposed to kick off with Mueller getting done? Are those same ones and the q post about riots in streets to help obscure the indicted ones? Or am I on wrong track here?

May 17 2019 10:48:00

Weigh beginning Q posts, current happenings and my posts.

Am mobile can q links be added for me?
Thanks in advance if so.

Follow Along

Border Security, riots, insurrection, weapons caches, tunnels, caves, NBCs, list of those running for 2020, NXIVM, reveals of long term investigations soon.

>>147005381
HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of CROSS BORDER RUN. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect MASSIVE RIOTS organized in defiance and OTHERS FLEEING THE US TO OCCUR. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities.

”Why is ANTIFA allowed to operate?
Why hasn't the MB been classified as a terrorist org?
What happens if Soros funded operations get violent and engage in domestic terrorism?
What happens if mayors/ police comms/chiefs do not enforce the law? “

”Why is the NG called up across 12 cities”

”President to activate - what must be showed?”

”Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?”

”Now think about why Antifa plays right into the plan? Always ahead. Good guys are winning.”

More correlation is present. Find.
Thanks for prayers. Oscar Mike.

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Yea, I think so.

Inside Backpage.com’s Vicious Battle With the Feds

Maybe they should have seen it coming: The betrayals. The asset seizures. The changing zeitgeist. They were, to be sure, brazenly cashing in on the sex trade. But here’s the thing: Silicon Valley had better hope they win. United States v. Lacey is a dangerous case, with potential consequences far beyond the freedom of two aging anti-authoritarians.

Their case is set for January 2020.

Obsidian Entertainment

In November 2018, it was announced that the studio had been acquired by Microsoft and become part of Microsoft Studios (now known as Xbox Game Studios). At The Game Awards 2018, they announced their upcoming game for 2019 — The Outer Worlds.

Obsidian Entertainment - wiki.

Obsidian Networks IT support services, cloud and managed hosted services.
https:// www.obsidian-networks.co.uk/

ETA: just seen your post, butcherguy. Looks like both Obsidian's could be involved as we know Xbox serves as a backchannel.

edit on 3-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

This from Warrior that you reposted may answer the question about DiFi's question to a 9th circuit nominee about tribunals for american citizens charged with terriosim

DiFi question.
cis.org...

cspan clip
edit on 3-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

L&L, could you fix the c-span link please? I'm intrigued to watch it!

top topics

<< 139  140  141    143  144  145 >>

join