It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
DJT tweet

So what is going on here? Remember I mentioned how DJT/Q team are brilliant at using the fixed mind control PR systems to the advantage of the liberation effort?

They slowly introduced Human Trafficking (Humans As Currency) over the past year via bite sized pieces.

Here they have done the same. In recent weeks we've seen pics of kids on cages, AOC ranting madness, and all sorts of "Conditions Are Terrible" stories in bite sized pieces.

Are those meant for shaming the Dems? Nope, these are for the folks who are being duped into thinking all migrants get jobs, housing, money and much more.

Now add the two pieces above together: Human Trafficking and Cages...

Who is NOT making it to their final destination? What was the real destination? Warrior has mentioned areas within the country are secure, what happens when those areas are blocked from receiving the goods? Overflow - cages - pics -

These bit sized clips are infecting the system. Which serves to reinforce exactly the above tweet set.

This tweet set tells that parts of the wake up is nearing completion, narrative shift coming.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, your POTUS tweet is one of two that are linked in their pointing to 2 Q posts:

Tweet at 07:12 points to Q712:
POTUS 07:12 tweet

S&P 500 hits new record high. Up 19% for the year. Congratulations!

7:12 am - 3 Jul 2019

Gematria of SPUC = 59 = RENEGADE

Q712

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 567809 No.325370 📁
Feb 10 2018 05:23:04 (EST)
You will cease to exist.
Truth to power.
How’s the bunker these days?
[14] live
[Hello]
[PEOC force failed]
Q

Tweet at 07:30 links to Q730:
POTUS 07:30 Tweet link

The cost of our great Salute to America tomorrow will be very little compared to what it is worth. We own the planes, we have the pilots, the airport is right next door (Andrews), all we need is the fuel. We own the tanks and all. Fireworks are donated by two of the greats. Nice!

7:30 am - 3 Jul 2019

Q730

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4c88a3 No.340719 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:33:41 (EST)

Anonymous ID: 2ba49f No.340695 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:32:12 (EST)
>>340398
You will cease to exist.
Truth to power.
How’s the bunker these days?
[14] live
[Hello]
[PEOC force failed]
Q

>>340695
Coincidence "Truth To Power"?
Coincidence Barlow?
Learn.
What if Snowden was still a Clown?
Why would it be important he was in Russia?
LEARN!!!!
Q

Note that this REPLYS TO Q712!!

edit on 3-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: formats

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Where Did The Aid Go?

In 2015 Obama and Joe Biden gave Equatorial Guinea $4.4M in US Aid. In 2016 Swiss Gov seized 25 supercars valued at $13M belonging to the son of President of EG. He is facing charges of corruption & money laundering.

The Swedish-made 'Koenigegg One' is the fastest production car in the world (as of 2017) but I'd be happy with either one.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Re the MilTime decode method from Night Wolf in your forward of IncarnatedET's tweet:

1) What is Military Time - it's the date in format YYMMMDD, e.g. 19Mar23,

2) How is it to be applied to decode?
Convert the Military time format of a Q Post date into a time like this:

a) 19Mar 23 gives YY=19, MMM=Mar, DD=23,
b) Make DD=Hours and YY = Mins,
c) ANSWER = 23:19 (hh:mm)... or it could be 19:23?

3) Now what to do with this new time? My thoughts on options:

a) In the same way as we use a POTUS tweet time to link to a Q Post, we can do the same with a MilTime decode. In example above we look at Q2319. Result= We have linked 1 Q Post to another, seemingly unconnected one, based on the first post's date. Mirroring it could make 2 posts linked to the original.

b) NightWolf references also the clock. If we assume this means the Qclock then this could mean stringing Q posts around a Qclock#2 based on their decoded MilTime decodes. E.g. a post with MilTime decode of 23:19 goes at 23 position on the clock on outer circle 19? Problem with this is that there are up to 40 posts on a day - do they all go at the same position?
I'm certainly Baking my Knoodl on this one but will leave it til tomorrow for further work as I think 0311Warriors PM expects me to post another set of resequences of his posts based on certain keywords. Post to follow....

c)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: butcherguy

I can barely use the site sometimes, took a couple minutes to load a post just now.

About 15 min before I could see this post had actually posted.

Heads up to members......

Discussion here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't have any updates on the situation, so please reply to that thread, and look for updates there.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

If I'm reading 0311Warriors PM right I needed to post a subset of his posts containing each of the following strings, that need to be read in order of first to last for each string in sequence:

HOUSE
DOOR
TRAP
SEA
AWARE
ANTIFA
RIOTS
BORDER

...8 lengthy posts to follow but the first (HOUSE) looks to shed light!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Kick the tires and light the fires.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

0311Warrior subset - HOUSE part 1 of 2:

May 06 2018 01:20:00 (bolding mine)

John Cox is from Chicago! I’m from Chicago and I know of him. He’s a rat, a puppet. Trying to buy his way into the Republican option for gov here in California. We have a two topper primary system where whoever 2 gets most votes go to November. Right now Allen is ahead of Cox polling wise.(I think they’re suppressing his numbers like they did with Trump - I know many liberals who want Travis.
Cox is either being paid to spoil Travis Allen’s chances or to be a puppet because he is not for a wall, flip flops a lot about support for Trump, lowering taxes etc.
Only 2 Republicans running.
Travis Allen is the only pro Trump/MAGA candidate running.
He called for Sessions to sue California over sanctuary cities - Sessions did
He’s for the wall
He’s for lowering taxes
Cutting unnecessary regulations
Building more houses and housing
Redoing our highways and upgrading our water holding/transportation

As well as other things.
(Edit because I remembered this!! See if he’s related to LOOP at all! Chicago real estate business John Cox)

May 23 2018 13:43:00

Ted Lieu is a scumbag and he KNOWS the truth. He knows there is no collusion, he KNOWS Flynn is not a traitor.
His remarks about Flynn:
“LIEU: I would not have written a book that way, but I'm talking more about his recollections and conversations about Michael Flynn, and obstruction of justice. I have no reason to doubt that that is not true...”

His remarks about Comey:
"LIEU: I was able to interview him as part of the House Oversight Committee in 2016 when he came to Capitol Hill. I believe that he is a man of integrity.”

Source: www.realclearpolitics.com...

May 24 2018 10:28:00

I really wish/hope those two took a selfie together inside Trump’s penthouse in Trump Tower. Haha. He just tweets out the pic with them holding Cokes “share a Coke with...” . #ThanksKim

Would be GOLD!

Jun 12 2018 03:49:00

Trump is speaking on White House feed YT. He’s literally outlining FUTURE proves PAST.
Reporter asks if the US has given up anything to NK.
Trump says no and explains what they just signed and how they’ve (NK) already completed all of the list.
Stopped testing, gave back hostages, denuke and starting soon help finding our fallen hero’s remains.

Jun 20 2018 11:02:00

She runs the Congressional Children’s Caucus as well as serving on the caucus for missing and exploited children.

jacksonlee.house.gov...

GREAT list of you know what’s all working together to help children. Yep. Nothing to see here. You’ll recognize half the names pretty quick. SICK!!

campaignforchildren.org...

Jul 14 2018 06:58:00

EXACTLY. I’m digging into this right now and the location of this Schoolhouse in Rockville, Maryland.
ttlc.org...
where that the man worked at as a counselor is right by John Hopkins. School property is on same street as a bio firm BioReliance
www.bioreliance.com...
That company is owned by MilliporeSigma www.emdmillipore.com...

Head of the CEO office of that company is Amy Eamrungroj who worked on the Clinton Health Access Initiative as an analyst 2012-2013 www.linkedin.com...

Jul 22 2018 11:41:00

You’re right over target. Unfortunately we see and know. CCPS. SNCTM. Standard. Catalina.
Look at San Diego County. You’ll find it. The LINK is below a house, what is that level called?
From Border to stage. Traffic was heavy along the 15/5/1.

They know we know. They don’t care. They think they’re exalted. They’re sick.

Jul 24 2018 12:17:00

Posting this AGAIN.
RE READ ALL DROPS.

We have more than we know.
EOs + 6166. HUBER.
Mueller [MARINE]
Mattis [MARINE] ThankQ for AUTH 6166.

New Q post:
“You have more than you know.
gosar.house.gov...📁
Q” qanon.pub...

Jul 27 2018 09:26:00

www.prisonlegalnews.org...

LONG READ.

Short answer is YES

“ almost anyone can open a reentry facility in Florida as there is minimal regulation; the sheer volume of people being released from prisons and jails every day creates a huge market opportunity for unscrupulous halfway house operators.”

“Many of the latter halfway houses are operated by individuals “with serious criminal records, including robbery, sexual assault and drug trafficking.

“Incredibly, state officials do not require reentry facilities to be licensed, thus it is impossible to track such incidents. In fact, without licensing, there is no way to know how many halfway houses are actually operating in Florida.

Apr 23 2019 10:26:00

You’re right Rel! This story makes no sense.
That heal time is ridiculously long for that type of wound. Furthermore and what really sent red flags up for me is the ammunition issue.

Simunition - simulated munition - requires the firearm to be specially modified in order to fire.

We use them a decent amount in CQB (close quarter battle) and general MOUT (Mil Op in Urban Terrain)

The idea that an SAS soldier had the wrong weapon setup is beyond ridiculous.
Before ranges or shoothouses or any training op ALL weapons are ALWAYS checked, Ammo is ALWAYS checked. Especially when conducting non lethal training do to the inherent risk of excessive “flagging” (pointing barrel at friendly) during training.

This story makes no sense.

Pt 2 follows...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

0311Warrior subset - HOUSE part 2 of 2:
Apr 26 2019 03:03:00

Sabre you’re tracking.

I really don’t want to take up a lot of space but this needs to be stated. A few months back I’m pretty sure it came up how I had changed my mind on whether Q was real?

Reason why was I sat there and thought: Q posted We The People are the threat to the cabal. That got me thinking on how deep that actually means.
So I thought about what we have been doing at work the past 2 years and how it would tie into a Mil Op to take these people down for good.
How would Q (as the top in command) conduct the fight for our nations survival? They’d fight it like any other war. You strike at their intelligence, Comms, Mil assets and Finances. I fully believe Q is authentic and not just some LARP or HOAX. Full truth isn’t their role. It informs through research and disclosure and also plays a vital cyber war role as it is a part of the disclosure process for the Mil Op as it concludes.
As MSM gets discredited more and more will turn to the citizens journalists.
Think.
Patriot Act
FISA works both ways
Prior laws deep state passed
+
EOs

Link: www.whitehouse.gov...

Link: www.whitehouse.gov... /

So many agencies and military doing there own things with the Q plan directing.
Look at what just we deal with across the entire agency.
Link: en.m.wikipedia.org...
We all are working our asses off right now. So imagine what everyone else is doing.
Patriots Are Now In Control.

HSI special agents investigate violations of more than 400 U.S. laws that threaten the national security of the United States such as counter-proliferation and export violations, HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS/WAR CRIMES, HUMAN SMUGGLING, art theft, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUG TRAFFICKING, ARMS TRAFFICKING, document and benefit fraud, THE MANUFACTURE AND SALE OF COUNTERFEIT IMMIGRATION AND IDENTITY DOCUMENTS, TRANSNATIONAL GANGS, financial crimes including money laundering and bulk cash smuggling, trade-based money laundering (including trade finance and Kimberley Process investigations), computer crime including CHILD EXPLOITATION, intellectual property rights/trade fraud, import/export enforcement, trafficking of counterfeit pharmaceuticals and other merchandise, mass-marketing fraud, and international Cultural Property and Antiquities crimes.HSI agents can be requested to provide security for VIPs, and also augment the U.S. Secret Service during overtaxed times such as special security events and elections.

I know I posted last year that based on what we’ve been doing with work I believed by Marchof this year things would kick off (team Q turns the pressure up exponentially: “the storm” leading to convictions/disclosure)
Continue timeline

Comm issue
Substitute route utilized

While I away from posting here, utilizing tertiary comms between myself and /WanderingConfusion, I hopefully projected my view to this platform that the storm was here.

Issue resolved

Based on the prior actions we have taken the past 10 months, I firmly believe that we are one of the intricate pieces that come together as an operation with Military precision.

Propaganda is REAL/LEGAL. Mirror that.
MSM = Enemy of the US People
Q = you are the news now

Do you know what is going on in the world when you are watching a movie in a theater? Do you see what’s going on in real life or the movie?
The movie. O n T he M ovie screen there are Great Actors. GA
MSM can’t distract much longer.
That my friends is the Avalanche. D-5.

Watch for those who are disappearing, prolonged out of sight, “sickness”.
As well as those who are screaming the loudest.
As always please remain aware, this fight is a global one, we as fellow humans all have enemies out there that are still very much a everyday threat to lives of all Americans and every soul on earth.
This fight isn’t over. But I really believe we will win and it will be glorious.

Semper Fidelis

Jun 11 2019 10:08:00

"Southern Border SECURED for TRAP.
Northern Border funneled for TRAP.
Infiltrated & Controlled.
What happens when the final door falls?
Doors 1-3, fallen. 4-6, at the ready. How big is this house? How many doors left? Uncertainty provides PANIC!

It must feel horrible to be a predator who is now hunted. Easy way out. We suggest you Take IT.

GA, AZ, NM, NV, TX, UT, CA (routes cut off 100%)

Going West won’t save them.

Keep Eyes On NXIVM.

BUSY NEXT 96

Semper Fidelis

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Sorry Rel to interrupt the flow... (witching hour)

Very Notable

bigger Pic

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Tomorrow, July 4th will be the big Parade Day?!

Q856:

Mar 6 2018 02:04:41 (EST)
11-11-18
A parade that will never be forgotten.
Ask yourself, why?
God bless our brave men & women in uniform.
We will never forget.
Q

National Independence Day Parade
(Constitution Avenue NW from 7th Street to 17th Street NW)
11:45 AM-2 PM

Salute to America
Lincoln Memorial
6:30-7:30 PM

A Capitol Fourth Concert
West Lawn the U.S. Capitol
8-9:30 PM

Fireworks Display
National Mall
9:07-9:42 PM

(all times EST)

As for news outlets, PBS and C-SPAN will join Fox News in providing live coverage of “Salute to America,” while CNN and MSNBC have said they will only break in to regular programming as news warrants.

Linky

Anti-American Goog does NOT even show Fox, PBS, nor CPAN on results, for first page, nor second page for "July 4th DC parade". Really pathetic!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Enemedia of the people...

bigger pic

They SHAPE consciousness.

NY Times = Nexus of Mind Control Media

Any Questions???

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Whoa... that's a massive proof if something is proven to have happened today!

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Interesting picture of an armed vehicle (tank?) parker in front of Lincoln memorial for tomorrow's Independence Day celebrations (from /qresearch)... note the "number plate"... C-23 = SEE PAIN

Note also the large screen... though probably to give close up of POTUS, it could be used to show videos of any proofs he wants!!!
edit on 3-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, some of those timings are interesting...:

11:45 = cabal vs. POTUS
to
2PM = 14:00 = 11 and 45 both reduced

09:07 to 09:42 = odd timing... why?
=
I:G to I: DB... (IG report?)

edit on 3-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Yes, gotta be more to those odd start-ending times.

POTUS is giving a speech starting @ 6:30pm tomorrow. Maybe will say something regarding that potential proof Cranky posted.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

edit on Wed Jul 3 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Former Lover Exposes Eric Schmidt

I believe Eric’s evil program, Dragonfly, has already been implemented in America. I am calling him out for his lies and his complete control by the Chinese Communist Party.

Android creator Andy Rubin accused of running a ‘sex ring’

The allegations detail that Rubin was compensated in secret by Google and its parent company Alphabet following a sexual misconduct complaint.

thanks @JenuinelyWild

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
China Owes The U.S. More Than $1 Trillion In Sovereign Debt, Will The Treasury Department Fight For Its Repayment?

The truth is that China built itself up by taking Western money and refusing to pay it back. China went to the world capital markets from 1912 onward and raised tens of millions of dollars in a series of syndicated financings of Chinese Government Gold Bonds underwritten by banks from all the major industrialized nations of the world, including J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank, HSBC and the predecessors to Lehman Brothers and Citibank.

Connects here:

Gold Surges After Trump Nominates Gold Standard Advocate Judy Shelton To Fed Board

So why does Trump want Shelton on the board? Simple: she previously said that if appointed, she would lower interest rates to 0% in one to two years.

Compound Interest is NOT a divine right, a universal truth or needed for the world to exist. Any non-banker arguing for this is a drooling mind controlled drone.

Compound Interest is a key component to creating endless debt, enslavement through debt and maintaining Humans As Currency.

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join