It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That is correct Sir.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Someones been awfully quiet...

Loretta Lynch Has Flipped!
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Sep 2018 - 6:42:41 PM
PANIC IN DC
[LL] talking = TRUTH reveal TARMAC [BC]?
[LL] talking = TRUTH reveal COMEY HRC EMAIL CASE?
[LL] talking = TRUTH reveal HUSSEIN instructions re: HRC EMAIL CASE?
[LL] talking = TRUTH reveal BRENNAN NO NAME COORD TO FRAME POTUS?
……………..
FISA = START
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
WHEN DO BIRDS SING?
Q
qmap.pub...

Loretta Lynch Recorded the Conversations with Rosenstein
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
21 Sep 2018 - 6:39:23 PM
PANIC IN DC
[LL] recorded calls w/ [RR]?
[LL] talking?
Q

"Lynch Pin"??

qmap.pub...
edit on 2-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: 470

edit on 2-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

That’s a very good point. Comey yammering non stop but his former boss is as quiet as a church mouse.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm kinda assuming the cabal will try and disrupt POTUS Independence Day parade on July 4th -

I assume the only route they have left to do this is try to pull off a major False Flag today or tomorrow... let's pray it gets stopped and some big players get trapped in the act.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Something tells me the bad actors’ comms are being monitored very carefully. No FISA shenanigans required. Old fashioned subpoena and criminal court approved.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

I have started to focus more on those who are silent. Q did say "those who yell the loudest" but, once they've yelled...who goes and hides?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: IAMTAT

So sounds like this may be near the end of the month with the review and possible redactions of classified info.

This gives hope and I/we sure need to see some form of closure to this.

Wonder if the Dems are going to try to get in an impeachment vote before it comes out.

The party of chaos is doing what it does best. Hurt America.
ETA: in my opinion

For the past 3 days, FoxNews has played soundbites of jealous deranged Democrats complaining about President Trump's "cozying up" to Putin, or Kim Jong-Un. But they have no sound-bites of Republican lawmakers forcefully supporting what President Trump accomplished and/or laid groundwork for, while in Japan and South Korea.

You would expect to hear hours of criticisms of President Trump from Anti-America networks like CNN or MSNBC. But with Fox News, you'd expect to hear Republicans countering Dem criticisms.

Is this because there are no Republicans in President Trump's corner?

Or is Fox News deteriorating into a pro-Democrat news network?

Or both of the above?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I don't know Rel, We're on an elevated alert through Saturday the 6th. The 4th always get's a bit out of hand here.
I am not personally worried about anything on a large scale this week, Predictable.

However, someone will blow their thumb off...Guarantee it!
edit on 2-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

edit on 2-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think Fox tries to be fair and balanced to the point of playing Dem soundbites that otherwise would go unheard.

I’m pretty much down to Fox Business.

I think it’s exhausting trying to respond to the Left’s constant howling at the moon. It’s the little boy crying wolf. Everyone just tunes them out. The Russia Hoax really did take the air out of their sails. They are reduced to the fringe.

I’m really interested in if POTUS uses his influence to flip the House.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I don't know Rel, We're on an elevated alert through Saturday the 6th. The 4th always get's a bit out of hand here.
I am not personally worried about anything on a large scale this week, Predictable.

However, someone will blow their thumb off...Guarantee it!

A barge. Some fireworks setup on a barge always blows up.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

Yes it's referring to July 4th 2019, which is on an outer "wheel" of the clock, with 11-11-18 being on the inner wheel.

Thank-you! If President Trump was solely in control, I know he'd give us something HUGE on or around the July 4th holiday.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Someone always attempts "the next level" and they are usually left with the nickname of stumpy.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Yup, Huber has everything makes sense, and we still have good reason to Trust the Plan...lol...that or walk around mumbling to ourselves.. " yeah right, you f#cking idiot "....

WTF were we thinking when we "agreed" to whatever this reality is ? But you know, now it's ON, there's no going backwards..Q wasn't joking when he said no one escapes the PAIN and we can't give up now.

Thanks for all the kind thoughts about my sister, too many of us have experienced possibly preventable loss and heartbreak, so we just have to keep on keeping on and play to Win the battles we can influence.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Pending successful cooperation on other matters, I assume

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Just so you know, It's not OK. Preventable loss shouldn't be accepted as a norm. Maybe they we're not treated properly..maybe they we're. I can feel the pain in your posts...I am sorry I can't make it all go away. The only advice I can offer, as someone who's dealt with an untimely loss as well is....Cry it out and remember....They are right by your side in spirit. Your closer to her now than you've ever been..you now have a guardian angel. Remember...No one ever dies, they just change form.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Very very soon
BOOM

dailycaller.com...

From the Daily Caller link:

Ratcliffe said that he does not expect that the report will be made public “any time real soon,” though he is hopeful it will be released before Congress breaks for its August recess.

Maybe we'll get some strategic "leaks" in advance. Maybe on July 4th and on July 17th(Muelller's day). Wouldn't that be grand!

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Your assessment is logical. I just wish FoxNews would be as pro-Trump as CNN is anti-Trump.

BTW, in case it wasn't mentioned in this thread, President Trump is dedicating this July 4th holiday to our U.S. Military and the brave men/women who are its backbone. Tanks, flyovers, speeches, Yuge fireworks!

Source: www.breitbart.com...

As expected, the sobs at CNN said that President Trump is making the 4th of July "a political event that's all about HIM".

edit on 7/2/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
a reply to: crankyoldman

It is the threat of violence because of your political beliefs. I would think that the individual could be charged with several crimes besides terrorism. An attempt to curb or restrain your Civil Rights for example. Think noose in a tree.

It hit me the reason possibly Antifa is doing it, because they are afraid their political beliefs are dying and they don't care what happens if they don't get their way. Cry baby's all.

We are Capitalist P_gs as far as they care to see. If they continue their violent ways and their close rivals continue it, Darwin might be proven right about the weak and their chances of survival in an real time setting for us to witness. Crybaby's are weak minded and prone to hurt themselves for attention.
edit on 2-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester
a reply to: crankyoldman

It is the threat of violence because of your political beliefs. I would think that the individual could be charged with several crimes besides terrorism. An attempt to curb or restrain your Civil Rights for example. Think noose in a tree.

It hit me the reason possibly Antifa is doing it, because they are afraid their political beliefs are dying and they don't care what happens if they don't get their way. Cry baby's all.

We are Capitalist P_gs as far as they care to see. If they continue their violent ways and their close rivals continue it, Darwin might be proven right about the weak and their chances of survival in an real time setting for us to witness. Crybaby's are weak minded and prone to hurt themselves for attention.

Antifa is the modern equivalent of the KKK. The KKK was created by the Democratic party in the South, and served a similar function to Antifa: attacking political opponents while providing a degree of deniability.

By the way, President Grant sent in the army and crushed the KKK. It was gone until after Reconstruction ended.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I’m playing catch up reading here (as always) so apologies for the diversion post but wanted to send you my thoughts and prayers ML. Your radiant soul shines through; even here on a conspiracy forum, so I can imagine you have more loved ones than God has apples. Unfortunately, that means more heartbreak and sadness at times as well. However, I know The grief could never rise to the level of joy you received through and with your friend while she was here in flesh and blood. Sending healing thoughts your way

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join