It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 128
<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: IAMTAT

So sounds like this may be near the end of the month with the review and possible redactions of classified info.

This gives hope and I/we sure need to see some form of closure to this.

Wonder if the Dems are going to try to get in an impeachment vote before it comes out.

There’s not going to be an impeachment. The amount of egg the Left has on its face already...now they’ve got blood on their hands to boot. If they’d given POTUS what was needed at the border when he asked in January, a lot of this mess would be under control.

The party of chaos is doing what it does best. Hurt America.

ETA: in my opinion
edit on 1-7-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

So sounds like this may be near the end of the month with the review and possible redactions of classified info.

This gives hope and I/we sure need to see some form of closure to this.

Wonder if the Dems are going to try to get in an impeachment vote before it comes out.

Sorry, the first thing I thought of was perhaps the DOJ having to step in and stop the impeachment process because criminal conspirators were attempting a coup. I'm sure it wouldnt play well with most, but it would be a sign of sanity in this insane world for me

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Dem's don't see the eggs or blood. They see only their own skin. There desperation is palpable.

Onthedownlow

Well, they are attempting a coup and it doesn't play well with America

Edit to add:
the FISA court has said they are ready to dump documents after the IG releases their report.

This will not help the Dem's case against Trump

edit on 1-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2019 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sealed Indictment numbers at end Jun 2019 106,502

googledrive link

To put this in context, IF it was one indictment per person average then that is 1 person in every 3000 in US.
If you removed Minors and Pensioners then it would probably be closer to 1 in 2000.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Bronfman, Salzman & Russell Sentencing Postponed Indefinitely

ORDER: The sentencing hearings for Nancy Salzman, Clare Bronfman, and Kathy Russell, which were scheduled for July 10, July 25, and July 31, respectively, are adjourned sine die. Ordered by Judge Nicholas G. Garaufis on 7/1/2019.

An adjournment “sine die” means “without assigning a day for a further meeting or hearing.”

WTF does this mean?!? More charges pending?

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   

A clip of Huber speaking, today. I looked for the whole segment but didn't see it uploaded anywhere
twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Tara didn't make it...she left her body on 6-12-19....NO silver lining here, lol, except she gets to skip the final act....it's sooo F#CKED, and that can't even begin to describe how horrible it was and is. This girl cleaned her house with "safe" cleaners, was always worried about "health" and walked the walk of her talk, constantly bugging me to go to the doctor and get me and our Dad a Flu shot, her belief in our screwed up medical system ultimately killed her...IDK...someday maybe I'll tell the story. The night before she died, we said the Lord's prayer, I told her not to be scared and to wait for me before she reincarnated, not sure if she heard me, but she died in her sleep that night. Absolutely Brutal, youngish, healthy people dropping dead all around us.....

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

IMO, the fact the DA’s office didn’t make a statement or file an appeal/objection tells me the judge and DA are on same page; more charges pending.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

I’m sorry for your loss.

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Sorry to hear of your tragic loss ML.

Thoughts and prayers with you!

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

It could be pending a post Mueller testimony before Congress. I have always felt that Mueller is playing both sides. I just can't get over that meeting with POTUS regarding a "job" he couldn't have by law. What the hell did they discuss?.

Trump dangled something that made Mueller go neutral IMO...D5

posted on Jul, 1 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

It could be pending a post Mueller testimony before Congress. I have always felt that Mueller is playing both sides. I just can't get over that meeting with POTUS regarding a "job" he couldn't have by law. What the hell did they discuss?.

Trump dangled something that made Mueller go neutral IMO...D5

Yeah, that cover story never held water. Unless there’s a provision for it to be waived by Congress? No idea. Maybe he had the votes but DJT didn’t buy what he was selling.

This whole thing went sideways for the Left/DS when Trump won that election that was 95% going Hillary’s way. The Apple cart was busted up.

Comey, McCabe, Peter S., Clapper, Brennan... those 5 are the meat of this menu. The more of those 5 that are ultimately charged the better.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   

ML i have wondered about your absence.

My heart is with you as i know many of us are.

Stay strong sweet lady.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I send my strength and well wishes your way ML...Life's a complete bitch sometimes. Reading your "Good morning Y'all" posts here on the Q thread over the past year or so always made me smile, and promoted some positive thinking on my end.
Power on..best wishes.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

It's a dirty spider web if their ever was one, IMO Brennan is the #1 target, he had his hands on Barry long before his "University//Farm" day's. His middle east ties just flow right into the final 20/20 plan. Brennan..Jarrett..Obama..dates back to their parents in communist 60's Chicago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 2-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
IG Emailgate Investigation Opens Door to Bigger Crimes
Q
!CbboFOtcZs
18 Jun 2018 - 7:49:12 PM
Anonymous
18 Jun 2018 - 7:20:34 PM
>>1803997
Will she be indicted? And will this lead to BHO being indicted?
>>1804036
IG email investigation (weakest of set)
Opened door to:
Weiner HRC / Others - crimes against children.
Noose.
Ref to Huber?
Non public.
CF investigation ongoing.
Connected.
Ref to Huber?
+FBI protection of HRC.
+FBI criminal acts.
Ref to Huber?
What about DOJ texts/emails?
Why did the intel comm rate sections of the IG report @ highest level of NAT SEC?
What does it involve?
DOJ?
WH?
Tarmac?
Ref to Huber?
[[RR]]
IG report release does not coincide with true start date (info push to) of Huber re: above.
Scope & Size biggest in history.
Grand Jury in place?
Q
qmap.pub...

BOLD MINE

If we're playing Chess...what is the "weakest of the set"?

Huber Time.....!
edit on 2-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I'm wondering where 0311Warrior is at with the springing of Traps 6 and 7.

My assumption is that they get sprung by July 4th, in which case I think:

Trap 6 is to do with Congress Dems giving advice to illegal about to be deported - this could be construed as helping enemy combatants?

Trap 7 is to do with a major False Flag that the cabal will attempt today or tomorrow in order to "Rain on POTUS Independence Day parade on July 4th"?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If we use the Chess set analogy then surely the pawns are the weakest of the set?

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Trust the Plan: Huber Has Everything
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
28 Aug 2018 - 9:57:13 PM
If the FAKE Steele Dossier constituted the 'bulk' of the 'facts submitted' to FISC to obtain FISA warrant(s) against POTUS….
Dossier dismissed as FAKE/BASELESS.
If Mueller was appointed as SC based on the Dossier - and the Dossier was proven to be FAKE/DISINFORMATION - and the Dossier was proven to be the 'bulk' of the information submitted to FISC in order to obtain the warrants (+FISA signers 'pre-mediated' neglect to disclose the actual FACTS (lied to)) - then how is Mueller still SC?
BO never called to testify re: Mueller?
Mueller investigating 'Russian Collusion'?
Why would Mueller not contact BO?
BO was the 'BACKCHANNEL' between FBI/DOJ & STEELE.
Why wouldn't Mueller seek testimony?
Mueller: Impeach POTUS operation?
If impeachment is the goal via retake House (midterms), does it still not require a 2/3 vote in the Senate?
What will the [20] FISA 4th warrant disclose?
Trust the Plan.
HUBER has EVERYTHING.
Q
qmap.pub...

BOLD MINE

Huber and the 470'th are working overtime....It's all coming together.
edit on 2-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 125  126  127    129  130  131 >>

join