It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Speaking of spying techniques, these guys have figured out how to capture vibration on camera and translate it to sound. They took a video of a plant through a sound proof glass while playing a song thru speakers next to the plant. They found a way to measure the subtle vibrations of the leaves and play the song back only through watching the video. I'm thinking if they're just now figuring this out then this tech must already be advanced and in use covertly for high tech surveillance
m.youtube.com...
edit on 27-6-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: carewemust
A list of allowable questions for Bob Mueller on July 17th, designed to ascertain what he knew, and when did he know it.

theconservativetreehouse.com...-165535

I'd like to know more about the cellphone Bob Mueller "accidentally" left in the Oval Office after meeting with President Trump on May 16, 2017...the day before Rosenstein appointed him as Special Counsel.

BTW...Since Democrats have everything to lose, and Republicans have everything to gain, from Mueller's testimony, there a chance that an "event" (false flag) will delay that testimony...maybe even permanently.

The cellphone bit is interesting. Especially after all the Q drops of pictures inside the White House. So many spying techniques can be used with cellphones. Does Mueller have something to do with Q?

Now that you mention it, didn't Q sharply reduce his posting frequency as Bob Mueller wrapped up his investigation? Things that make you go hmmmm...
edit on 6/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy

Speaking of spying techniques, these guys have figured out how to capture vibration on camera and translate it to sound. They took a video of a plant through a sound proof glass while playing a song thru speakers next to the plant. They found a way to measure the subtle vibrations of the leaves and play the song back only through watching the video. I'm thinking if they're just now figuring this out then this tech must already be advanced and in use covertly for high tech surveillance
m.youtube.com...

They also have a way to use WiFi to "see through walls". And that was 2015. They have FLIR camera attachments for phones also, plugs into the 3.5m Jack. There is all types of sh# that can be done.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

A list of allowable questions for Bob Mueller on July 17th, designed to ascertain what he knew, and when did he know it.

theconservativetreehouse.com...-165535

I'd like to know more about the cellphone Bob Mueller "accidentally" left in the Oval Office after meeting with President Trump on May 16, 2017...the day before Rosenstein appointed him as Special Counsel.

BTW...Since Democrats have everything to lose, and Republicans have everything to gain, from Mueller's testimony, there a chance that an "event" (false flag) will delay that testimony...maybe even permanently.

The cellphone bit is interesting. Especially after all the Q drops of pictures inside the White House. So many spying techniques can be used with cellphones. Does Mueller have something to do with Q?

Now that you mention it, didn't Q sharply reduce his posting frequency as Bob Mueller wrapped up his investigation? Things that make you go hmmmm...

I believe so, actually. Didn't he shut every thing down on May 29? May 26 was the last Q post. So hmm indeed.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   

imho? they don't need any tech toys to spy on us. I think they can keep tabs on us by our unique energy signatures.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Running thread on "who's flipped" ( so far). Anyone taking bets?
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Have a look at the Presidents Twitter feed guys.

He lampooned the Dems at their own debate.

Funny as heck. The Question I guess is what or whom interrupted the power for the debate?

Save some time Linky

P

edit on 27/6/2019 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358
Funniest I have seen yet this year. 45 winning.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   

I'm no fence sitter, I'm not crying or screaming either. I simply carry the realization of the possibility that Trump may not be the savior of humanity. There's a slight chance that we may be here to save ourselves. If that's the case, I'm prepared, I don't know about y'all

He is the messenger the message has been delivered. It is up to us to take the message or not. Is he a hero for having gonads to try to break the Cabal or one of the actors?

That is the question.

The message stands however. There is a Cabal and it is very nasty and should be destroyed.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Another Dan Scavino FB Post - about Pompeo... or is it?

Observations:
1) The picture is in a hotel room presumed to be in Japan today. There is the usual hotel folder of amenities on table in front of the mirror,
2) Scavino has his #FLAGSOUT and hung on his hotel room wall?!? The flag has only 48 stars so would be an old one? What year would it have to be? World War I?
3) There is a large unframed PICTURE of POTUS rested against the mirror - Why? Why would Scavino take a such a picture on a plane to the G20 summit?
4) POTUS is looking pensive and is WEARING GLASSES - is this pointing to 5:5 - EYES ON?
5) What is the white round object on the hotel table in front of the right hand side of the POTUS picture? It appears to have a presidential seal on it as well as the writing "Presi...". A flag on the back is reflected in the silver bowl.
6) POTUS tie appears to be triple diagonal stripes of dark blue, light blue, white. Note that Scavino and Pompeo's ties are NOT visible.
7) A bag of sweets or something else on SCAVINOs desk.
8) Some small (A6?) papers and a photo or passport next to SCAVINOs left hand.
9) TV screen on wall through door is either USSS security cameras (which might help identify the hotel?) or showing 4 TV channels?

edit on 27-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
US flag had 48 stars until January 1, 1959.
POTUS picture might be a gift for some dignitary.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A little bit of additional info on Flag

Modern use of 48-star flags

Previous versions of US flags are used until worn out. The consensus is that all outdoor flags have worn out and been replaced, but you will, on rare occasions, see one indoors.

One place that always flies a 48-star version, for obvious historical reasons is the reproduction of the US Marine Corps Memorial in Arlington, Virginia in Newington , Connecticut

48 Star Flag

The National Iwo Jima Memorial Monument was unveiled and dedicated on February 23, 1995, the 50th anniversary of the historic flag raising on Mount Suribachi. This flag raising on the island of Iwo Jima was the first time the American flag was flown on Japanese soil.

Iwo Jima Memorial

edit on 6272019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Felt like the below was worth mentioning, given past focus on shipping on the high seas
Shipping Industry - Norwegian -

June 26, 2019

Two International Shipping Executives Indicted for Participating in Long-Running Antitrust Conspiracy Antitrust Division’s Investigation into Criminal Violations in the Ocean Shipping Industry Has Led to Charges Against Thirteen Executives and Five Companies An indictment of two Norwegian shipping executives was unsealed in the U.S. District Court in Baltimore, the Department of Justice announced today.....

Today’s announcement is the result of an ongoing federal antitrust investigation into price fixing, bid rigging, and other anticompetitive conduct in the international roll-on, roll-off ocean shipping industry....

Justice.Gov NEWS

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

m.youtube.com...

Singing Plants at Damanhur

Btw, yes to soul signature (demonstrable) but depends on who...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Well, I don't think it was dehydration.

Angela Merkel seen shaking at event in Berlin, second time in just over a week

liiiiiink

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Have a look at the Presidents Twitter feed guys.

He lampooned the Dems at their own debate.

Funny as heck. The Question I guess is what or whom interrupted the power for the debate?

Save some time Linky

P

Because he reposted, and the way it looked live, me thinks that was a warning/symbol and not a glitch. Demoncrats in the dark about what is really doing on now?

P358

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Running thread on "who's flipped" ( so far). Anyone taking bets?
twitter.com...

It's interesting that they are saying cory booker flipped.

I like him. I thought he was the real winning of the first debates.

They say kamala harris flipped so so I will be watching her closely in the 2ed debate tonight.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
The Dalai Lama, in a wide-ranging interview published Thursday by the BBC, criticized President Trump, saying he has a "lack of moral principle.

EXCLUSIVE: Dalai Lama was paid $1 MILLION to endorse women-branding 'sex cult' after secret deal between Buddhist's celibate U.S. emissary and his Seagram billionaire 'lover'

Is he getting his information from teeeveee? Or god? Or C_A directly?

Also paid a boatload of money by the C_A. Also FLED his country. Also spends an inordinate amount of time with "celebs". Also, not likely the actual Lama if there really is one at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Angela Merkel shakes AGAIN during official ceremony (VIDEO)

Interesting her meltdown occurs as it appears the storm has formed.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The word " Moral" is like "ART" - its definition lies in the " eyes of the beholder "

.. In short it depends on the the persons "morals" to what they are referring to....

moral (adj.) mid-14c., "associated with or characterized by right behavior," also "associated with or concerning conduct or moral principles" (good or bad), from Old French moral (14c.) and directly from Latin moralis "proper behavior of a person in society," literally "pertaining to manners," coined by Cicero ("De Fato," II.i) to translate Greek ethikos (see ethics) from Latin mos (genitive moris) "one's disposition," in plural, "mores, customs, manners, morals," a word of uncertain origin. Perhaps sharing aPIE root with English mood (n.1).

Moral meaning/orign

Sometimes we take words to mean what has been "projected" onto us without question .... We should all be asking more Questions IMO

This was not a commentary on your post
Just think sometines the DS is speaking in terms of old "English"

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join