It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Shout to 0311Warrior and all other Patriots in harm's way tonight - Stay safe and frosty all!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

LOL..maybe the President had clownworld.us... on one of his screens.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

"Something" is suppose to happen to the Spygate crooks while the President is out of the country, according to an old Q post.

Mueller liked to issue indictments when President Trump was out of the U.S. doing something important. But he was just being an azzhole.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   

cranky, the time of 01:54 on Jr's tweet links to Q154 about the CIA:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: wmN+33xv No.149467690 📁
Nov 14 2017 21:25:29 (EST)
Who financed 9-11?
Who was Bin Laden’s handler?
Why was the Clowns In America tasked to hunt/kill/capture UBL?
Why not MI?
If we found UBL, eliminated his security, why would we immediately kill him and not take him alive?
Why wouldn’t we want to capture UBL alive and extract other possible T-level events?
Perhaps someday people will understand ‘they’ had a plan to conduct ‘another’ mass extinction event.
WWI & II - orchestrated and planned by select families?
Fantasy land.
Remember, the more people there are, the more power the people have.
Why do D’s push for gun control ‘directly’ after every tragic incident?
Why is this so very important to their agenda?
We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
We, the people, are who they fear will one day awake.
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Q

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Widespread Internet disruption in Iran amid geopolitical crisis

Internet connectivity in Iran has been significantly disrupted according to real-time network data, as of 8:00 p.m. UTC Wednesday 26 Jun 2019. Network data indicate international routing issues.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

care, I'm wondering if it is how the CIA gets disbanded as a government department.

I don't know enough about US law but is it possible that AG Barr puts a case to the Supreme Court that the CIA is a terrorist organisation? ...and the Supreme Court then sanctions it's "amputation" from the US government?

Is this why it is important that POTUS is outside of CONUS for "optics"?

edit on 26-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Q+ tweet

Here DJT is very wrong. I wasn't forced to watch the debate like he was, but surely this was interesting...

Julian Castro said this apparently...

I don’t believe only in reproductive freedom, I believe in reproductive justice. And, you know, what that means is that just because a woman or let’s also not forget someone in the trans community, a trans female, if poor, doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to exercise that right to choose. And so I absolutely would cover the right to have an abortion.

I never saw DJT use pandering as a tool, but he did use the talking points pre programmed into people in a new way - still does. But the above quote should frighten every sane person. In an effort to pander to 00000 percent of the population (pregnant FTM Trans needing an abortion for some reason) Castro defied all known reason and common sense.

I have mentioned this happens when m.A.L.I.C.E. is forced to make something out of only talking points - "1's" and "0's", without Human Reason, Human Soul, Human Being as the base. In fact I think I used an example earlier, but this has me beyond astounded.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, the time of 01:54 on Jr's tweet links to Q154 about the CIA:

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: wmN+33xv No.149467690 📁
Nov 14 2017 21:25:29 (EST)
Who financed 9-11?
Who was Bin Laden’s handler?
Why was the Clowns In America tasked to hunt/kill/capture UBL?
Why not MI?
If we found UBL, eliminated his security, why would we immediately kill him and not take him alive?
Why wouldn’t we want to capture UBL alive and extract other possible T-level events?
Perhaps someday people will understand ‘they’ had a plan to conduct ‘another’ mass extinction event.
WWI & II - orchestrated and planned by select families?
Fantasy land.
Remember, the more people there are, the more power the people have.
Why do D’s push for gun control ‘directly’ after every tragic incident?
Why is this so very important to their agenda?
We, the people, are who they are afraid of.
We, the people, are who they fear will one day awake.
Our Father who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Q

"Perhaps someday people will understand ‘they’ had a plan to conduct ‘another’ mass extinction event."

I forgot about that line.

HRC > U1 > Oregon > NK > Russia > Iran BOOM.

DJT post 11:11 - Free From the Fear of WWIII.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   

cranky, the "BORING" POTUS tweet apparently refers to Barack Obama's "No god but Allah" RING, which he is no longer wearing... at least according to /qresearch anons.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

This also links into the POTUS post at 19:14 that I commented on earlier - start of WW I. Can we also link the start of the CIA fore-runner OSS to then?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

care, I'm wondering if it is how the CIA gets disbanded as a government department.

I don't know enough about US law but is it possible that AG Barr puts a case to the Supreme Court that the CIA is a terrorist organisation? ...and the Supreme Court then sanctions it's "amputation" from the US government?

Is this why it is important that POTUS is outside of CONUS for "optics"?

Divide their mission up into:
US Marshals office
US Secret Service
Military Intelligence
Then repurpose the building and property into the US Space Force offices. It's not like we couldn't get along without the Agency or the Bureau. We didn't need them till the twentieth century, so I'm pretty confident we could bolster the other offices, and get rid of the miscommunications that happens on a regular basis.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Castro defied all known reason and common sense.

Maybe Castro is just plain ignorant. Maybe he actually thinks a trans woman can get pregnant.

Reproductive justice for a trans woman is definitely, as you said, beyond astounding.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Castro defied all known reason and common sense.

Maybe Castro is just plain ignorant. Maybe he actually thinks a trans woman can get pregnant.

Reproductive justice for a trans woman is definitely, as you said, beyond astounding.

Now that it's out there, I'm sure Booker will want to head off that investigation.

I can't believe the nonsense that was spouted out during the debate. I don't think people don't want to wake up, I just think that many people believe that the world is so bad that dreaming is a better life. (now that I type that, this could explain all the depression med commercials I've been seeing lately)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Lindsey Graham
‏Verified account @LindseyGrahamSC

After tonight’s #DemocraticDebate.......that whole Trump 3rd term thing is looking better and better.

😁
8:02 PM - 26 Jun 2019
twitter.com...

Lindsey Graham
‏Verified account @LindseyGrahamSC

God bless the NBC technician who gave us a “break” from the Democratic debate.

#AmericanHero
7:05 PM - 26 Jun 2019
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
dupe

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
SPREADSHEET Updated with another 500 POTUS tweets:

Q V15.74 20190626 to 3349 incl. DECODE tools

Notes
1) Added POTUS tweets from @realdonaldtrump twitter account, from May 26th to Jun 26th 21:06:00,
2) Main decodes Results and Qclock search tabs both updated.

Off for some zeds now... hope I don't miss much.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
A list of allowable questions for Bob Mueller on July 17th, designed to ascertain what he knew, and when did he know it.

theconservativetreehouse.com...-165535

I'd like to know more about the cellphone Bob Mueller "accidentally" left in the Oval Office after meeting with President Trump on May 16, 2017...the day before Rosenstein appointed him as Special Counsel.

BTW...Since Democrats have everything to lose, and Republicans have everything to gain, from Mueller's testimony, there a chance that an "event" (false flag) will delay that testimony...maybe even permanently.
edit on 6/27/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A list of allowable questions for Bob Mueller on July 17th, designed to ascertain what he knew, and when did he know it.

theconservativetreehouse.com...-165535

I'd like to know more about the cellphone Bob Mueller "accidentally" left in the Oval Office after meeting with President Trump on May 16, 2017...the day before Rosenstein appointed him as Special Counsel.

BTW...Since Democrats have everything to lose, and Republicans have everything to gain, from Mueller's testimony, there a chance that an "event" (false flag) will delay that testimony...maybe even permanently.

The cellphone bit is interesting. Especially after all the Q drops of pictures inside the White House. So many spying techniques can be used with cellphones. Does Mueller have something to do with Q?

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join