It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The left and the truth .

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Puppies?

Yall sacrifice people at the alter of planned parenthood.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Puppies?

Yall sacrifice people at the alter of planned parenthood.

Yeah but only during a pride weekend.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Kurokage

Eh?

What's the God damn topic ?

Hint.

It ain't Effing Fox News,Right wingers, or ME.

Back to trolling.

Ahhhhh, did I hurt your little feelings?

All political groups lie, all they care about is there own personal agendas, and what they can get out of it.
It just seems that the more right wing you are, the more you like to come to ATS and cry about it.
edit on 8-6-2019 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

I honestly don't give an crap.

The only people crying is the left wing sociopathic LIARS intent on obsfucation.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So now the left are sociopaths, how many more names are you gonna call 'em. You guys are really trying hard to dehumanize a group of people just because they have differing political beliefs to you.

The only people crying is the left wing......

Yeah 'cause ATS isn't full of threads of right wing supporters moaning and whining. I have never in all the time I've been a member here seen so many whiney threads.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

This chart had its own thread a while back I believe. The person who made it definitely leans left of center.
Her own words, and yes I read the whole article.

Eventually, I would like to remove myself as the sole rater and arbiter of sources on this chart by using other people with different political beliefs and published sets of quantitative measures to come up with rankings. I envision a system where individual article ratings may be crowd-sourced by trained raters (with different political beliefs) on a uniform rubric. Until that time, though, it is only fair to make known my own political biases so that others may evaluate how that impacts my ratings.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Now was it misleading? No. Especially not when Trump didn't deny saying it. And it doesn't help when Trump goes around bragging that he's done other things. Like saying how he would walk into the dressing room at his pageants to see naked women.

It’s misleading because they accused him of sexual assault when they knew that wasn’t the case .?

Quite frankly the media is just picking low hanging Trump fruit at this point. The guy just keeps saying things that they can use against him.

Do you think that’s an accident ?

Trump does that on purpose to pizz the media off .

They are enraged and it shows .

People are picking up on that and realizing how biased the MSM are.

He was never going to get good publicity from the mainstream media. So he used them to his advantage anyway .

“good publicity is preferable to bad, but from a bottom-line perspective, bad publicity is better than no publicity at all. Controversy , in short ,sells”

Donald Trump

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join