It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Called out for acting like a white man

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Its kinda like going back in time.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

This is called programming and it is done by the educational system, special interest groups, and the media.

It starts when children are still in diapers.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

You should've said "Yeah I am being white, maybe you ought to try it sometime. It's pretty nice."

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

You should've said "Yeah I am being white, maybe you ought to try it sometime. It's pretty nice."

And he wouldn't be wrong. White men have the easiest life in the world.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

You have it bad in life. You should move to Iran. I'm sure you'll be much appreciated over there, since life in white America is so terrible for white men who have every advantage in life, and none of the troubles that comes with being a minority in Anglo-Saxon society.

I have it pretty damn good actually. I’m not worried about myself but for my country, which is going downhill fast. The divisiveness has drastically increased over the last decade. Previously, I naively thought we were getting along reasonably well in America. Then Obama — who I voted for twice, like a fool — did his best to encourage a culture of victims oppressed by white men. The Left became ever more radicalized and seems eager to destroy or transform all our traditions and customs. No, my insignificant incident was only a sign of the times we live in. Maybe we’ll muddle through this mess like we’ve done in the past, or we’ll continue to decline and be supplanted by China. That should make you happy.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron
a reply to: Bloodworth

There are Muslims where I live and there's nothing going on like that, and I moved from America, where almost everyone is obese, to a tropical Country where the majority of the women and men who are considered average, are physically attractive, and the women walk around in mini skirts, summer dresses, and shorts that are almost up at their ears, from how much they pull at them.

And guess what? No one is complaining about Muslim men, and attactive female teenagers go about their lives without being bothered by the brown devil that is going to destroy the western world according to ya'll lmao.

Have you not heard about the mass sexual assaults at Oktoberfest in Munich? Rapes in Sweden have skyrocketed due to Muslim immigrants, who show no respect or gratitude to the generous Swedes. And don’t forget the “Asians” who groom underage British white girls. Yeah, I’m sure the Germans, Swedes, Greeks, Brits, French and Spanish are simply delighted to have so many Muslims among them.

Why do so many Muslims emigrate to white-majority nations that are traditionally Christian with cultures built on Western civilization? Why not emigrate to one of the more than 50 Muslim-majority nations?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taketwo
Stop spewing hate propaganda everyone is equal no one is better than you no matter color social status or orientation start giving kindness instead of hate if anyone wants real change in the world drop the monetary system that is the only way to bring real change to this wrold

I wasn’t the one spewing hate propaganda that morning. It was the hateful white woman on a bicycle.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Should this be in the Short Fictional Story's Forum ? I mean , come On .............

It was bizarre, I’ll grant you that. Blindsided me. But remember, this was in Austin. Many of the houses near that supermarket have “In this house we believe ...” and “Beto” signs posted. You’d be asking for trouble if you dared to post a Trump sign.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join