It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Called out for acting like a white man

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

So ....... anyone who gets upset at having racial slurs flung at them, are just maga loving snowflakes?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You should have put on your jumpsuit and crash helmet and gone full Rex Kramer on her ass.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
When I meet people like this I like to just match there crazy

Had some guy tell me I get to do whatever I fell like caz I'm white I responded that my canary was in the shop today so I can be blue tell 4 PM and I would love to help him with his rock collection but its Wednesday

They really have nothing to say about that and I mean dead silent nothing to say

Next time u meet crazy try it the results are amazing
edit on 7-6-2019 by markovian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Only empathize with those you agree with, seems to be the message I get from them.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

You went full troll.

Never go full troll.

They can't handle it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Scapegrace

I'm sorry you got caught in the crossfire. Driving like a white person is a new one to me.

Breathing like a white person is coming soon. Heart beating like a white person ...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

That's why we moved out of Houston to the far western region of the Texas Hill Country. If people are doing any politics out here it isn't with yard signs.

Try to imagine how horrible the "social" and political climate will be if Trump wins re-election. You might just want to get out now while the getting's good if you can.

We occasionally visit SA, but only rarely because of their horrendous traffic and parking problems. I mean, if ever a city "lost the plan" in terms of freeway layout, SA is it.

BUT we found quite the gem in San Angelo. Check it out. Neat lakes, quaint downtownal area. Pretty fun place to shop and visit. In years past we've attended the Blues festival there. The music was awful but the ambience was fun.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

That's why we moved out of Houston to the far western region of the Texas Hill Country. If people are doing any politics out here it isn't with yard signs.

Try to imagine how horrible the "social" and political climate will be if Trump wins re-election. You might just want to get out now while the getting's good if you can.

We occasionally visit SA, but only rarely because of their horrendous traffic and parking problems. I mean, if ever a city "lost the plan" in terms of freeway layout, SA is it.

BUT we found quite the gem in San Angelo. Check it out. Neat lakes, quaint downtownal area. Pretty fun place to shop and visit. In years past we've attended the Blues festival there. The music was awful but the ambience was fun.

Thanks for the heads up on San Angelo, I’ll look into it. Every now and then I check out real estate in Amarillo, Lubbock and Wichita Falls. Housing is very affordable in those locales compared to Austin. I spent many years in Houston (I hate the humidity and traffic!) and a few in San Antonio, which I still love to visit. I once lived for almost a year in El Campo, population 10,000 and not a bad place at all. Good people there.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Well, if you're looking for Heaven on Earth, check out Alpine. Just don't tell anybody else about it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eXia7
I would've told her to have a nice day cracka'

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   

How dare you act so white, what's wrong with you tone it down a little

Sounds like you had an encounter with a crazy person, best count your blessings crazy didn't get violent.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
a reply to: butcherguy

Relax sir.

Telling other folks what to feel.

That's privilege right there.

I see lots of customers who don't circle the parking lot---they pull up right in front of the doors (a fire lane), and turn on their hazards to wait for their person to come out of he store.

And she was biking in the rain? probably on a stolen bike.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to: Scapegrace
Personally I'm wondering what idiot does laps in his car around an empty parking lot, Instead of just .... parking in a spot at the front? She said something stupid,. It in here defense, she was observing something quite stupid as well.

You weren't acting white, you were acting retarded if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Well, if you're looking for Heaven on Earth, check out Alpine. Just don't tell anybody else about it.

Coolest town in Texas. I stopped to eat there a long, long time ago.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Except he was harassased... by her... for being a white dude...

Did I really have to spell that out?

a reply to: spacedoubt

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Raggedyman
I use to be white but now I identify as a Blackman, yuse crackas are always bitching about something.
I would politely ask you to prove your claim by measuring your vertical jump height.

A lot of things are not going to measure up with my claim

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:32 AM
link   
That would be a hella of a way to begin your day. It takes an hour and a half a pot of black coffee to get me awake enough to even consider a drive to the store.

If it were me, and I had woken up enough to have a thoughtful reaction, I'd have told her that I was a plain clothes private security guard patrolling the parking lot due to a report of a suspicious person riding a bicycle in the area. I'd the tell her that she fit the description and start questioning her about what she was doing while implying criminal intent. Ultimately I'd let her off with a warning and tell her there were security cameras with live monitors watching everything she did.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

That, sir, is the best response I have heard yet!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

What a despicable post.

Thank for showing your colors.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

“Kill whitey”? 😂

Yeah, kill whitey by sticking a rubber hose up his nose.

Outa sightttt, soul man. Who told you, “kill whitey”?
Blacula or Shaft?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join