It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke explains the Trans agenda

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: ScepticScot

I have to come back into the thread just to tell you : yes, children are influenced by what they see and hear. They should not be subjected to wha the LGBT community have to say about 'relationships' and their lifestyle.

'Subjected' interesting choice of word and says all I really need to know about your position.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

Humanity would only last a generation without pro-creation so seems it's fundamental if you ask me.

We seem to have plenty of people about.

I think you can stop worrying about if some people choose a life style that doesn't involve procreation.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

My point is that without pro-creation we wouldn't have a species so it's clearly fundamental to life. Personally i'd rather be one of the people responsible for our continued survival into the future.

Hence a heterosexual relationship is a requirement for the continued survival of our species. I would also say that having a mother and father in a traditional family appears to be more beneficial to children going by all the evidence.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Humanity would only last a generation without pro-creation so seems it's fundamental if you ask me.

We seem to have plenty of people about.

I think you can stop worrying about if some people choose a life style that doesn't involve procreation.

I don't worry about it, what i worry about is the blatant mis-information being fed to my children with regards biology.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

It discusses allowing students who are mature enough to make decisions where no agreement can be reached with parents.

It doesnt matter its not their damn children to make that decision for.

Its like you guys have virtue signaled so long your brains have stopped working

If a parent is making a decision that is clearly harmful to the child then absolutely the school.has a right and an obligation to support the child.

As a parent and grandparent, I would find it harmful to encourage insecure delusions. Why not create acceptance of individuals simply being a masculine female or feminine male? Encouraging self esteem and loving in their individual unique bodies and life.

Why is pharmaceuticals and surgery even an option. They can dress anyway they choose. Personally, I am against cosmetic plastic surgery too just to create an illusion. More should be focused on humanity accepting differences in their individualities and others.

My one daughter damaged her heart from her anorexia delusions. We did not feed into her delusions and suicidal tendencies just because she 'knew' she was fat and could not see she was a skeleton! She and our family all has received appropriate counseling and has become healthier, supporting, and appropriately encouraging on appreciating reality of life rather than social set physical standards!

I have no problem with transvestites...they are honest, with themselves and the world. I can respect honesty. I do disagree with Transgenderism, since it is not only dishonest to others, but mostly to themselves. Be happy, and begin to appreciate your real biological body. Feminine male or masculine female...it is what it is and varies greatly amongst all of humanity.

edit on 6 9 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: SailorJerry

It discusses allowing students who are mature enough to make decisions where no agreement can be reached with parents.

It doesnt matter its not their damn children to make that decision for.

Its like you guys have virtue signaled so long your brains have stopped working

If a parent is making a decision that is clearly harmful to the child then absolutely the school.has a right and an obligation to support the child.

As a parent and grandparent, I would find it harmful to encourage insecure delusions. Why not create acceptance of individuals simply being a masculine female or feminine male? Encouraging self esteem and loving in their individual unique bodies and life.

Why is pharmaceuticals and surgery even an option. They can dress anyway they choose. Personally, I am against cosmetic plastic surgery too just to create an illusion. More should be focused on humanity accepting differences in their individualities and others.

My one daughter damaged her heart from her anorexia delusions. We did not feed into her delusions and suicidal tendencies just because she 'knew' she was fat and could not see she was a skeleton! She and our family all has received appropriate counseling and has become healthier, supporting, and appropriately encouraging on appreciating reality of life rather than social set physical standards!

I have no problem with transvestites...they are honest, with themselves and the world. I can respect honesty. I do disagree with Transgenderism, since it is not only dishonest to others, but mostly to themselves. Be happy, and begin to appreciate your real biological body. Famine male or masculine female...it is what it is and varies greatly amongst all of humanity.

Feel free to disagree with transgenderism if you want.

Personally I tend to take the view the doctors, psychologists and the transgender person themselves know better what is the right course of action for them.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

My point is that without pro-creation we wouldn't have a species so it's clearly fundamental to life. Personally i'd rather be one of the people responsible for our continued survival into the future.

Hence a heterosexual relationship is a requirement for the continued survival of our species. I would also say that having a mother and father in a traditional family appears to be more beneficial to children going by all the evidence.

Your choice just as not having kids is other peoples choice. Neither is better or more moral than the other.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

well i got a real simple solve for that: stop feeding your children blatant misinformation about biology

and just to be extra helpful here's a little fact to get you started - there's more to biology than you learned in grade school. a lot more.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

So you think the NHS should pay for hormone treatment and surgery to appease someone who is delusional?

I agree they need medical help but not feeding their inability to accept the body they were born with.

If i wanted to transition into a dog, should the NHS be responsible and start genetic research into growing me a tail?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

well i got a real simple solve for that: stop feeding your children blatant misinformation about biology

and just to be extra helpful here's a little fact to get you started - there's more to biology than you learned in grade school. a lot more.

Just to gauge your understanding of biology before we continue. Is there a biological difference between men and women?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So you think the NHS should pay for hormone treatment and surgery to appease someone who is delusional?

I agree they need medical help but not feeding their inability to accept the body they were born with.

If i wanted to transition into a dog, should the NHS be responsible and start genetic research into growing me a tail?

As I said I think what is best should be decided by medical professionals who have actually examined the person and the person themselves.

That seems a better method than anonymous online posters on a conspiracy web site deciding.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

As I said I think what is best should be decided by medical professionals who have actually examined the person and the person themselves.

That seems a better method than anonymous online posters on a conspiracy web site deciding.

edit on 9-6-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-6-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Your choice just as not having kids is other peoples choice. Neither is better or more moral than the other.

Moral is the question of choosing right over wrong.

I am right in my assertion that we need pro-creation to ensure the survival of our species.

I'm not judging transgender people, what i am questioning is the difference between psychological and physiological. My argument is that trans is psychological in nature and as such shouldn't be treated as a physiological medical condition.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

Biology is a broad scientific spectrum, but the science of gender determination is set to XX vs XY and physical characteristics of all life. When archaeologist of the future discover a skeleton in the ground, they still will not be able to declare that this person in the past was a transgender individual. It will be a male or female based on the actual scientific and physical biology.

So yes, we should all appropriately teach our children the truth of biology. Knowledge is extremely helpful for all.

link   

Moral is the question of choosing right over wrong.

I am right in my assertion that we need pro-creation to ensure the survival of our species.

I'm not judging transgender people, what i am questioning is the difference between psychological and physiological. My argument is that trans is psychological in nature and as such shouldn't be treated as a physiological medical condition.

I refer you to my answer above.

link   

If you think we should be medicating and mutilating children because they are confused about their birth gender to appease their needs and wants then we have no common ground to find.

Please provide this overwhelming evidence you speak of as i'd like to see it. Any studies i have read suggest transitioning has no positive effects on the condition as the massively high level of suicide and depression within the community remains stable regardless of the treatments currently offered.

Basically the medication and surgery doesn't work, so i think your talking out of your ass.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

If you think we should be medicating and mutilating children because they are confused about their birth gender to appease their needs and wants then we have no common ground to find.

Please provide this overwhelming evidence you speak of as i'd like to see it. Any studies i have read suggest transitioning has no positive effects on the condition as the massively high level of suicide and depression within the community remains stable regardless of the treatments currently offered.

Basically the medication and surgery doesn't work, so i think your talking out of your ass.

Where did I use the phrase overwhelming evidence?

What speciality is your medical degree in?

I assume you have a good one in order to be able to diagnose the best treatment for people you have never examined over the internet?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Exactly, it's not even an argument.

Would you agree then that transgender is a psychological construct and should be treated as such?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You mean those who can ensure a continuous income from counseling, prescriptions, surgeries, kickbacks, etcetera ? I think I would rather trust in the real scientists of biology. Who reach their conclusions by actual scientific data and long-term studies.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Feel free to disagree with transgenderism if you want.

Personally I tend to take the view the doctors, psychologists and the transgender person themselves know better what is the right course of action for them.

Your previous arguments suggest you approve of hormone treatment and surgery. Where is the evidence from doctors, psychologists or transgender patients that this has any positive effect on their condition?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join