It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke explains the Trans agenda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

my actual involvement in this world can apparently be classed as ignorance

Don't worry, it's all good.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: ScepticScot
a reply to: Artemis12

Okay, it's all bullocks.
----------------------------------

For those who want to know the truth, don't take my word for it or anyone's word for it. Never get all your information in one place. And always do your own due diligence.

It's known as "gender affirmation" treatment, under an "informed consent" model of treatment, wherein a patient can decline mental health services/counseling/diagnosis of gender dysphoria, etc. Puberty blockers are recommended based upon "Tanner Stages," basically pubertal development as opposed to chronological age.

It's easy enough to look up some of the gender clinics around the country, and go to their websites and see when they recommend starting puberty blockers.

Check out "WPATH", the "Endocrine Society", "Mermaids", "Tavistock"... find out from them if and when they recommend puberty blockers for kids.

Also check out "Transgendertrend," "4th Wave Now," and "Pique Resilience Project" to hear the critical side from those who are living this nightmare, including girls who have detransitioned and what they have to say about their experience, and parents who are being threatened in various ways. Find out the harm being done to kids.

Google some of those words and terms and you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know.

Because everything you read on the internet is true...

How about actually providing some real proof of you claims. Not wild claims from trans hate sites.

Let's start with your claim that schools are providing gender realignment without parents knowledge.

not sure about knowledge, but it's so nice of you to omit the consent part, right? because if they know, it doesn't matter if they have anything to say, right?

www.education.vic.gov.au...
www.dailywire.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Who ever created humans specifically designed Male sexual parts to go with female.

They are literally shaking their heads when they see their creations doing it wrong.

And something so straight forward , that's what leaves people in shock.

It really is a very straight forward process

I'm more curious in the chemical aspect.

The bodies of boys and girls are different today.
Girls look to have more broad shoulders and no more big old boobs.

You have to teach these kids to fight it and stick with the basics.

Grow up, get married and give another human a great life with 2 great parents .

Keep it simple

I've seen so many family names completely end their reign because their only son was gay and would not have children to carry on the legacy of their family name.

Very sad , these people are in constant conflict with their minds and bodies it takes such a mental toll.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
("puberty blockers" aren't hormones)

("puberty blockers" are also completely reversible, having very negligible effect on their own without the use of hormones)

(in fact, even with hormones added it takes more than six months for any changes to take place that would take more than a few weeks to go away if the medications were stopped)

(also these blockers aren't given out willy nilly, you have to undergo counselling and therapy to "prove" that you're not just funning around)

(even with extensive paperwork and recommendations from doctors, AFTER the counselling, it can take more than a year to get medications prescribed)

not that i expect anyone in particular to take any notice of those inconvenient facts, given that my actual involvement in this world can apparently be classed as ignorance lol

Chlamedia, is reversable to but I dont recommend giving it to your kids.

None of what you said matters, it shouldnt be happening, its child abuse, its clear your "experience" has screwed up your judgement

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

that article is such ridiculous hyperbole
"SIX YEAR OLDS WILL TRANSITION WITHOUT THEIR PARENTS KNOWLEDGE"

> oh wait they don't actually address the ages, so let's assume it's the youngest there

> oh wait they're talking about extreme extenuating circumstances where mediation with parents fails, so let's just say they'll transition any child without telling their parents what's a little fact smudging between pals

for what it's worth, the process to determine if one is a "mature minor" is a long, excruciating, and exacting one. I had a friend in high school who had to go through it because it was dangerous for her to live at home and she needed to get her own place at 16 and let me tell you, there were months of intensive talks and scrutiny and trying to make things work and there were legions of counsellors involved. i can't see the process being any less exacting in cases of trans kids.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   

How about actually providing some real proof of you claims. Not wild claims from trans hate sites.

Let's start with your claim that schools are providing gender realignment without parents knowledge.

Ummmmmmm... nope!

Of course you're welcome to disprove anything I've said...

You make an outlandish claim with no evidence and expect others to disprove it.

As I said, bollocks.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

a reply to: Artemis12

Okay, it's all bullocks.
----------------------------------

For those who want to know the truth, don't take my word for it or anyone's word for it. Never get all your information in one place. And always do your own due diligence.

It's known as "gender affirmation" treatment, under an "informed consent" model of treatment, wherein a patient can decline mental health services/counseling/diagnosis of gender dysphoria, etc. Puberty blockers are recommended based upon "Tanner Stages," basically pubertal development as opposed to chronological age.

It's easy enough to look up some of the gender clinics around the country, and go to their websites and see when they recommend starting puberty blockers.

Check out "WPATH", the "Endocrine Society", "Mermaids", "Tavistock"... find out from them if and when they recommend puberty blockers for kids.

Also check out "Transgendertrend," "4th Wave Now," and "Pique Resilience Project" to hear the critical side from those who are living this nightmare, including girls who have detransitioned and what they have to say about their experience, and parents who are being threatened in various ways. Find out the harm being done to kids.

Google some of those words and terms and you'll learn more than you ever wanted to know.

Because everything you read on the internet is true...

not sure about knowledge, but it's so nice of you to omit the consent part, right? because if they know, it doesn't matter if they have anything to say, right?

www.education.vic.gov.au...
www.dailywire.com...

More bollocks scaremongering. Did you actually read through the first link you provided?

It discusses allowing students who are mature enough to make decisions where no agreement can be reached with parents.

Do you really think, like your second link claims, that means schools providing gender reassignment to 6 year olds?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth
Who ever created humans specifically designed Male sexual parts to go with female.

They are literally shaking their heads when they see their creations doing it wrong.

Keep it simple

I've seen so many family names completely end their reign because their only son was gay and would not have children to carry on the legacy of their family name.

Very sad , these people are in constant conflict with their minds and bodies it takes such a mental toll.

Nice of you to make decisions about how other people live their lives.

Any other life style decisions you find shocking because they don't procreate?

Are single people or couples who choose not to have children also in the wrong?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   

It discusses allowing students who are mature enough to make decisions where no agreement can be reached with parents.

It doesnt matter its not their damn children to make that decision for.

Its like you guys have virtue signaled so long your brains have stopped working

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

It doesnt matter its not their damn children to make that decision for.

Its like you guys have virtue signaled so long your brains have stopped working

If a parent is making a decision that is clearly harmful to the child then absolutely the school.has a right and an obligation to support the child.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Keep it simple

Nice of you to make decisions about how other people live their lives.

Any other life style decisions you find shocking because they don't procreate?

Are single people or couples who choose not to have children also in the wrong?

I didn't make the decisions and people are free to do what ever they want...people make mistakes all the time...

Has nothing to do with me

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Labeling somebody transphobic is classic slander when they have lost the argument to the other side.

Let me give you an example, there is a liberal husband and wife living in California, and they have voted democratic there whole lives. One day their 16 year old daughter brings home a circular saying the school will start to have mixed bathrooms and in the future change rooms too, to support the transgender kids. The family supports this because of their political ideology.

6 months go by and one day their teenage daughter comes home all upset, saying a guy was naked in their change room while they were naked too, all the girls were very upset. This prompts these parents to visit the school to complain. Not just them but many other parents too. After a lengthy debate back and forth, the VP who set this program up, blurts out, you people are just Transphobic.

Then one father says, "Who thinks it's a good idea for a naked 16 year old boy who is already mixed up on his sexuality, to be in the same change room as naked 16 year old teenage girls ?
That's what I thought, this has nothing to do with transphobia, but common sense, and every parent here has it, and you don't"
They then threaten to take the matter before the school board and pull their kids out classes that require a change room, so basically all sports. Since some of these girls are in the school teams this would effectively end all their current sport team programs, making the school a laughing stock of the region.
edit on 9-6-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Everyone is equal stop spewing all this hate train propaganda david icke is a shill does he give his info away for free ? No o okay... he is a liar who created a business on the backs of paranoid minds everyone is equal no one is better than anyone else no matter social status color or orientation if you all want real change and really want some sort of peace drop the monetary system that is the only way to bring change to this world also maybe start showing love instead of hate
edit on 9-6-2019 by Taketwo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Your thread is complete horse crap. You do know that this has been going on for centuries right?
If someone wants to be there selves then let them and butt out man.

Actually, Icke makes a good point. Trying to sell the idea that there is no biological difference between men and women is impossible as the science doesn't lie. Instead anyone who opposes the idea is silenced. I'm not trans-phobic, i have nothing against someone who is confused about their sexuality or gender.

What i do have problems with is an agenda which teaches my children lies and when people are labelled as bigots for raising perfectly reasonable points.

If you are born a man and think you are a woman then you are delusional, this exists only in the mind as biologically there is a clear distinction.

It is not hate speech to highlight the clear truth. I will not pander to pressure groups simply to appease their skewed version of reality.

Chromosomes, end of!
edit on 9/6/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

I have to come back into the thread just to tell you : yes, children are influenced by what they see and hear. They should not be subjected to wha the LGBT community have to say about 'relationships' and their lifestyle.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I just had a thought on this 'conversion therapy' as you mentioned it in your thead. Isn't this what the LGBT community are trying to do to children now? 'convert them to be like them'? Conversion Therapy! They didn't like it or don't like it as they see it as something wrong to try to convert them into 'heterosexual' people but they themselves are doing the same thing to children 'converting them to be gay, trans or whatever...

And people have fallen for it...

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taketwo
Everyone is equal stop spewing all this hate train propaganda david icke is a shill does he give his info away for free ? No o okay... he is a liar who created a business on the backs of paranoid minds everyone is equal no one is better than anyone else no matter social status color or orientation if you all want real change and really want some sort of peace drop the monetary system that is the only way to bring change to this world also maybe start showing love instead of hate

Equal in their rights, not in their biological makeup. Men have a clear physiological advantage compared to women.

Mens athletics world records:

100 m 9.58 Usain Bolt
200 m 19.19 Usain Bolt ​
400 m 43.03 Wayde van Niekerk ​
800 m 1:40.91 David Rudisha
1000 m 2:11.96 Noah Ngeny ​
1500 m 3:26.00 Hicham El Guerrouj

Womans athletics world records

100 m 10.49 Florence Griffith Joyner ​
200 m 21.34 Florence Griffith Joyner ​
400 m 47.60 Marita Koch ​
800 m 1:53.28 Jarmila Kratochvílová
1000 m 2:28.98 Svetlana Masterkova ​
1500 m 3:50.07 Genzebe Dibaba

The fastest woman in history in all of these sports wouldn't even make it into the top 100 mens times, possibly not even the top 1000. You think its fair and equal for a man who identifies as a woman to compete in the womans athletics events?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: continuousThunder

Also one of us was talking about lizard people. So yes we have that base to start working out which one of us is the crazy one.

yeah, someone was talking about lizard people - DAVID ICKE!
as in, the guy in the video in the OP?
as in, that's what he's known for, his theories about subterranean lizard people ruling the world?
so by your own reasoning, maybe the premise of this thread is a little.... crazy?

The only thing people like you can get on 'ICKE' for is his mention of the @Lizard people@. Everything else he says, gets ignored.... why's that i wonder?
edit on CDTSun, 09 Jun 2019 08:55:28 -05000000003008x128x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Humanity would only last a generation without pro-creation so seems it's fundamental if you ask me.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
If i identify as a fish and go swimming everyday does it mean i can breathe underwater?
edit on 9/6/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join