It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke explains the Trans agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I agree with Yuppa. The people who you think are watching that kind of stuff aren't the people who are actually watching that kind of stuff...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

From web site you linked. They don't even even hide that they are giving a one sidded view.

Yup. They are very clear in who they are and what they are about, and refuse to tolerate or humor the Trans Activist gaslighting which is everywhere. They very clearly acknowledge the "other side," which is the only politically correct side allowed on too many mainstream websites.

Those who dare to dissent from the Trans Agenda are harassed, insulted, threatened with rape and other sexual assaults with their "laydee penises," de-platformed, fired and physically attacked by Trans Activists.

This website is making it very clear that they will not give in to the harassment, insults, threats, de-platforming, firings, and physical attacks. This website is making it very clear that they will tell that side which Trans Activists are working so hard to silence.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

I agree with Yuppa. The people who you think are watching that kind of stuff aren't the people who are actually watching that kind of stuff...

And you assume too much. Because I don't think there is one "people" who are watching.

But I already know that you assume too much.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

From web site you linked. They don't even even hide that they are giving a one sidded view.

Yup. They are very clear in who they are and what they are about, and refuse to tolerate or humor the Trans Activist gaslighting which is everywhere. They very clearly acknowledge the "other side," which is the only politically correct side allowed on too many mainstream websites.

Those who dare to dissent from the Trans Agenda are harassed, insulted, threatened with rape and other sexual assaults with their "laydee penises," de-platformed, fired and physically attacked by Trans Activists.

This website is making it very clear that they will not give in to the harassment, insults, threats, de-platforming, firings, and physical attacks. This website is making it very clear that they will tell that side which Trans Activists are working so hard to silence.

They make it clear that they won't tolerate any views disagrees with their agenda.

The idea that it's the anti transsexuals who are subject to assualt/insults/discrimination is frankly laughable.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

They make it clear that they won't tolerate any views disagrees with their agenda.

Refusing to entertain gaslighting on their forum is their prerogative. They are not harassing, insulting, banning, de-platforming, threatening, and physically assaulting those expressing disagreement, nor encouraging anyone to do so. Unlike the Trans Activists, who have and do in fact and in deed harass, insult, ban, de-platform, threaten, and physically assault women who express their disagreement -- and encourage others to do so.

I can and have provided countless examples. Surely you already know what happened to Julie Bindel at Edinburgh University a couple nights ago...

The idea that it's the anti transsexuals who are subject to assualt/insults/discrimination is frankly laughable.

So you don't deny it; you do know it's happening, and it's just funny to you. Gotcha. I appreciate that, because I have no doubt that you know damn well it is and has been happening, and wouldn't have believed you if you did try to deny it.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Refusing to entertain gaslighting on their forum is their prerogative. They are not harassing, insulting, banning, de-platforming, threatening, and physically assaulting those expressing disagreement, nor encouraging anyone to do so. Unlike the Trans Activists, who have and do in fact and in deed harass, insult, ban, de-platform, threaten, and physically assault women who express their disagreement -- and encourage others to do so.

I can and have provided countless examples. Surely you already know what happened to Julie Bindel at Edinburgh University a couple nights ago...

So you don't deny it; you do know it's happening, and it's just funny to you. Gotcha. I appreciate that, because I have no doubt that you know damn well it is and has been happening, and wouldn't have believed you if you did try to deny it.

They make it clear they won't tolerate any view that disagrees with theirs. That isn't even open for debatate, it's specifically stated on their web site.

What is laughable is the idea that it's anti transsexuals suffering discrimination on anything like the scale of transsexuals.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Repeating yourself doesn't change the truth that we both know. It's gaslighting. And we both know that too. But thank you for the opportunity to put the lie to your gaslighting, and inform those who are genuinely unaware. Much appreciated!

Trans-identified male, Tara Wolf, convicted of assault after Hyde Park attack

Earlier this month, Tara Wolf (also known as Tara Flik Wood), a trans-identified male, stood trial for striking 60-year-old Maria MacLachlan three times in Hyde Park on September 13th 2017, where women had gathered to attend a meeting called “We Need to Talk About Gender” at a yet-to-be-disclosed location. Wolf was found guilty of “assault by beating,” more commonly known as “battery.”

The year of trans tyranny

In 2018, trans activism became even more violent and censorious.

The Degenderettes: The Transgender Hate Group Taking Aim at Women

San Francisco Public Library’s “Degenderettes Antifa Art” show....

The exhibit includes shirts that read “Your apathy is killing us” and “I punch TERFs.” There are also numerous weapons displayed throughout the exhibit, including a large cardboard sculpture of a skeleton with phallus holding an axe, six brightly-colored baseball bats, and a series of weapons labelled a “femme sledgehammer” and “trans labrys (axe).”

Threats of violence towards ‘TERFs’, lesbians, radical feminists, and anyone critical of the ideology
In their own words:

kill all TERFs

"TERF IS A SLUR"
Would you kindly suck on my womanly d*ck?
Preferably choke on it.

what if someone traced the ip of that [deleted] person and went and killed her because i'd do that but im a bit far

that's the only thing that terfs deserve. being doxxed and killed.

I wanna direct a snuff film where multiple TERFs get shot in the head but don't die, they just suffer in agony

i have a lot of aggression. does anyone know any terfs i could start # with?

Plenty more such examples at the link.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Do I need to repost from their website that specifically says they will remove posts that disagree with the sites position? That isn't preventing gas lighting, it's preventing dissent.

Do you me want to start posting links to violence against transsexuals? I suspect you will run out long before I do. Mine will also involve real violence, not nasty tweets.

edit on 8-6-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Do I need to repost from their website that specifically says they will remove posts that disagree with the sites position?

I already addressed that. I did not ignore it, or deny it. I merely affirmed their preorgative not to entertain dissenting opinions. Why would you need to repost it?

That isn't preventing gas lighting, it's preventing dissent.

No one can prevent others from gaslighting. All one can do is refuse to be gaslighted.

I have also noted that while this website does not entertain certain opinions on their website, they have not made any effort to stop such opinions on other websites. Trans Activists do make great efforts to stop any and all dissenting opinions from being expressed anywhere, any time, by anyone.

Do you me want to start posting links to violence against transsexuals?

Not especially and not necessary. Such incidents are widely reported in the media, and frequently bemoaned by the community.

I suspect you will run out long before I do.

Hmmmmm... Okay. Let's talk about the most violent crime of all: Let's talk murder, eh? Let's compare the number of transsexuals murdered in England over the past several years with the number of transgender murderers:

Transgender individuals who were victims of homicide in the UK in the past decade (2008 – 2017)
Total = 7 (all biological males)

Homicides committed by transgender individuals in the UK in the past decade (2008 – 2017)
Total = 12 (all biological males)
Source
Well looky there! We have 7 transgender males murdered vs 12 transgender male murderers. If my math is correct, that is almost -- but not quite -- TWICE AS MANY transgender murderers as transgender murder victims.

Mine will also involve real violence, not nasty tweets.

How did I know you would completely ignore the actual violent attacks committed in order to minimize the very violent threats by the men who identify as "women"? How oh how could I have seen that coming? Oh, I know!!!

Because that's what gaslighters do. If I had provided only specific individuals committing crimes, you would have dismissed them as "not really transgender" and isolated incidences... if I had provided only multiple random tweets from the community, you would have minimized them just as you did, "nasty tweets," not the actual threats that they are. Instead I provide both, and you just ignore one to belittle the other.

Are you going to ignore the transgender MURDERERS also??? Is MURDER REAL VIOLENCE???

I can find several serial killers who liked to pretend they were women too... A pattern is emerging.

edit on 8-6-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting and added link

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

Do I need to repost from their website that specifically says they will remove posts that disagree with the sites position?

I already addressed that. I did not ignore it, or deny it. I merely affirmed their preorgative not to entertain dissenting opinions. Why would you need to repost it?

That isn't preventing gas lighting, it's preventing dissent.

No one can prevent others from gaslighting. All one can do is refuse to be gaslighted.

I have also noted that while this website does not entertain certain opinions on their website, they have not made any effort to stop such opinions on other websites. Trans Activists do make great efforts to stop any and all dissenting opinions from being expressed anywhere, any time, by anyone.

Do you me want to start posting links to violence against transsexuals?

Not especially and not necessary. Such incidents are widely reported in the media, and frequently bemoaned by the community.

I suspect you will run out long before I do.

Hmmmmm... Okay. Let's talk about the most violent crime of all: Let's talk murder, eh? Let's compare the number of transsexuals murdered in England over the past several years with the number of transgender murderers:

Transgender individuals who were victims of homicide in the UK in the past decade (2008 – 2017)
Total = 7 (all biological males)

Homicides committed by transgender individuals in the UK in the past decade (2008 – 2017)
Total = 12 (all biological males)
Source
Well looky there! We have 7 transgender males murdered vs 12 transgender male murderers. If my math is correct, that is almost -- but not quite -- TWICE AS MANY transgender murderers as transgender murder victims.

Mine will also involve real violence, not nasty tweets.

How did I know you would completely ignore the actual violent attacks committed in order to minimize the very violent threats by the men who identify as "women"? How oh how could I have seen that coming? Oh, I know!!!

Because that's what gaslighters do. If I had provided only specific individuals committing crimes, you would have dismissed them as "not really transgender" and isolated incidences... if I had provided only multiple random tweets from the community, you would have minimized them just as you did, "nasty tweets," not the actual threats that they are. Instead I provide both, and you just ignore one to belittle the other.

Are you going to ignore the transgender MURDERERS also??? Is MURDER REAL VIOLENCE???

I can find several serial killers who liked to pretend they were women too... A pattern is emerging.

Linking to a site set up specifically to record crimes transmitted by transgender. No possible bias there...

Perhaps a slightly more balanced view.

www.channel4.com...

Also lets not forget your pathetic goal post moving if going from violence against anti transsexuals activists to violence commuted by transsexuals.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Is there any numbers of how many tried to pretend to be female while hitting on straight men?

I don't believe some men would like that much. Don't throw a foreign sausage between a man and his supposed kitty.

I don't condone violence, though I don't condone deception either.

Play silly games and you win silly prizes.

I'm seriously still just stuck on the part where men cut their weiners off and we've got to "wonder" if it's a mental illness.

I've done some seriously dumb things in the name of my weiner and not once have I ever thought about separating him from me. Like WTF.

I mean just when you think how can things get stranger as I get older and BANG, good old humanity comes in for the lols.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A person can identify as they want to express themselves, but what they cannot do is to impose that identification upon others by a self-insistence, or by a societal pressure.

I am not religious, and I don't like religion of any kind, but that does not mean that I can insist my dislike of religion should be able to force those of any faith to stop practising it. I just don't want someone's practise of a religion to impact upon me, and as long as it doesn't, I will tolerate it in society. When it seeks to change the society I peacefully live and abide in, then I will not tolerate it.

Equally, I will not accept a person's ideology that insists that I perceive them as the opposite gender to what they were born into. In physical terms, surgery does not make a man into a woman, it makes him a castrated male only, and even pre-op transgender males, identifying as best they can as a woman, living their lives in the way they 'think' a real biological woman lives her life, is still way off the mark from being a woman, because they can never, ever truly know what it is like to live a life as a 100% biological woman. They cannot know what the experience of being a 100% biological woman feels like. Male to female transgenders are purely a simulacrum of a female.

All that being said, I can tolerate them like I do religion, but not when they expect their ideology to usurp the balance of society. They should not have to endure violence against their person, they should not have to suffer discrimination on their want to identify or live as the opposite sex they were born into. What they cannot demand is an insistence their ideology supersedes others that find it hard to reconcile with.

All ideologies want arguing with for a society to remain balanced and tolerant.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Linking to a site set up specifically to record crimes transmitted by transgender. No possible bias there...

Nope, no bias, just hard facts and expertise. Each and every murder recorded there is well sourced and factual.

Perhaps a slightly more balanced view. www.channel4.com...

Let's consider your "slightly more balanced view" which -- and I quote --

In other words, there is not yet an official, standardised method for recording the deaths of trans people across the UK. The ONS told FactCheck they are working across government to “develop clear harmonised standards” for collecting data on sex and gender.

But for now, we’ll have to use unofficial figures.

Unofficial figures. Not sourced and factual data on each and every crime, nor the perp. Just unofficial figures.

For the purposes of this article, we’re going to use stats from the trans rights organisation, Transrespect Versus Transphobia Worldwide. This is the source of figures often cited by trans campaigners.

That would be your "unbiased" source?

Um... no. Just no.

Also lets not forget your pathetic goal post moving if going from violence against anti transsexuals activists to violence commuted by transsexuals.

If you have even one example of violence by TERFs or ANY gender critical person against a Trans Activist, I would very much like to know about it. Do please share. Links? Names? Events? Put up or shut up.

And for the record, YOU moved the goalposts, and I quote:

Do you me want to start posting links to violence against transsexuals? I suspect you will run out long before I do. Mine will also involve real violence, not nasty tweets.

I have provided documented criminal cases of violence by Trans Activists against gender critical women; I have provided documented instances of threats and collective calls for threats against TERFs and gender critical women; and I have provided documented murders committed by transgender persons in direct and detailed comparison to transgender murder victims.

I have more than proven my point, my words will stand on their own merit, and I'm done with your gaslighting.
edit on 8-6-2019 by Boadicea because: delete repetition

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover

Is there any numbers of how many tried to pretend to be female while hitting on straight men?

I don't believe some men would like that much. Don't throw a foreign sausage between a man and his supposed kitty.

I don't condone violence, though I don't condone deception either.

Play silly games and you win silly prizes.

I'm seriously still just stuck on the part where men cut their weiners off and we've got to "wonder" if it's a mental illness.

I've done some seriously dumb things in the name of my weiner and not once have I ever thought about separating him from me. Like WTF.

I mean just when you think how can things get stranger as I get older and BANG, good old humanity comes in for the lols.

Don't think anyone is suggesting you so have to anything to your wienner. But since what Other people do to theirs has no real impact on you why worry about it?

I certainly wouldn't worry about a fictional agenda like some posters on here.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Nope, no bias, just hard facts and expertise. Each and every murder recorded there is well sourced and factual.

Perhaps a slightly more balanced view. www.channel4.com...

Let's consider your "slightly more balanced view" which -- and I quote --

In other words, there is not yet an official, standardised method for recording the deaths of trans people across the UK. The ONS told FactCheck they are working across government to “develop clear harmonised standards” for collecting data on sex and gender.

But for now, we’ll have to use unofficial figures.

Unofficial figures. Not sourced and factual data on each and every crime, nor the perp. Just unofficial figures.

For the purposes of this article, we’re going to use stats from the trans rights organisation, Transrespect Versus Transphobia Worldwide. This is the source of figures often cited by trans campaigners.

That would be your "unbiased" source?

Um... no. Just no.

If you have even one example of violence by TERFs or ANY gender critical person against a Trans Activist, I would very much like to know about it. Do please share. Links? Names? Events? Put up or shut up.

And for the record, YOU moved the goalposts, and I quote:

I have provided documented criminal cases of violence by Trans Activists against gender critical women; I have provided documented instances of threats and collective calls for threats against TERFs and gender critical women; and I have provided documented murders committed by transgender persons in direct and detailed comparison to transgender murder victims.

I have more than proven my point, my words will stand on their own merit, and I'm done with your gaslighting.

You haven't proven anything.

You have linked to anti trans sites as supposed evidence for you anti trans views and ignored the very real violence and discrimination that trans people face on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

I only worry about it because trans people like the majority of fat people choose the life they live. Yet unlike fat people the transgendered people get a shroud of safety and laws.

People that are born with real genetic problems aren't even free from jokes and humiliation in this life.

You don't have 600 pound woman trying to read books to children to show them fat people can read while dressed up like I don't even know what. Maybe they should just dress up like whales? Better than that horn # the kids have to watch now.

So many people suffer major # every single day. It's life, stand out like a nail and expect to get hit down harder.

Real albino people get cut up into pieces as medicine in Africa. I mean there we go, people that need protecting.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I only worry about it because trans people like the majority of fat people choose the life they live. Yet unlike fat people the transgendered people get a shroud of safety and laws.

People that are born with real genetic problems aren't even free from jokes and humiliation in this life.

You don't have 600 pound woman trying to read books to children to show them fat people can read while dressed up like I don't even know what. Maybe they should just dress up like whales? Better than that horn # the kids have to watch now.

So many people suffer major # every single day. It's life, stand out like a nail and expect to get hit down harder.

Real albino people get cut up into pieces as medicine in Africa. I mean there we go, people that need protecting.

I doubt many people 'choose' to be trans any more than people choose to be gay.

I teach my kids not to discriminate against anyone for their differences , what is so hard about that?

Yes people do get knocked down for being different. Doesn't mean we should just accept it or even encourage it like threads like this do.
edit on 8-6-2019 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I have one serious question. I don't even know the answer but I'm sure you do.

Has the number of children trans skyrocketed since good old Mrs Jenner started getting blasted across the TV? Or since they've started showing that other stripper trans kid that talks about doing drugs?

I'm going to guess yes but I'm sure you'll inform me where I'm wrong.

Leave the damn kids alone, they don't need to learn about rainbows and trans crap when they still want to be Transformers(lol) or whatever other crap they watch on TV.

Leave the damn kids alone. I mean you have kids apparently. They very easily influenced hey? I mean as adults we can all agree on that one thing? I sure hope we can.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I have one serious question. I don't even know the answer but I'm sure you do.

Has the number of children trans skyrocketed since good old Mrs Jenner started getting blasted across the TV? Or since they've started showing that other stripper trans kid that talks about doing drugs?

I'm going to guess yes but I'm sure you'll inform me where I'm wrong.

Leave the damn kids alone, they don't need to learn about rainbows and trans crap when they still want to be Transformers(lol) or whatever other crap they watch on TV.

Leave the damn kids alone. I mean you have kids apparently. They very easily influenced hey? I mean as adults we can all agree on that one thing? I sure hope we can.

Only vaguely aware of who Jenner is so frankly don't care if number has increase or not. I think the greater level of tolerance has allowed more kids to be open about being trans. That can only be a good thing.

Yes kids are easily influenced. When they see people being bigoted dicks to those different from them selves they are more likely to think that is ok, when they see tolerance and acceptance they are more likely to." behave that way.

On the other hand doubt many people decide on something as life changing as gender transition based on media appearances by ' celebs'.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Have you personally been attacked out in public while out protesting against transgender people?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join