It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke explains the Trans agenda

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Nature provides two keys to the physical sex a person is born with, and they are (of course) the 'X' and 'Y' chromosomes. Nature does not provide for a physical 'third' sex. On rare occasions, some are born 'intersex', having physical characteristics of both male and female genitalia, but these persons are not part of the debate, or the activism surrounding it.

To fully understand the debate and the activism it is important to ask the right questions of the right people, and inform oneself of the medical science and the behavioural psychology that looks at and tries to treat gender dysphoria in the right way, maintaining patient dignity and providing a support system to build self-esteem.

There are probably many variables at play that account for gender dysphoria. Hormonal and other internal chemistry dynamics, environmental factors that impact on sexual physiology and psycho-sexual self-perceiving, family and social life and experiences, all providing 'triggers' to bring about the dysphoria. There are also the many moral and ethical considerations to think about that hover over the whole debate. It is a very complex issue, and not understood in any real beneficial way for the patient (apologies for having to use that word), for the medical and psychology professions, and for society in general.

The crux of the matter ultimately lays within the way a persons feels and perceives themselves to be. There is no transgender chromosome for our species, there is only 'X' and 'Y'. Knowing this begs the question, why do some physiological males and physiological females feel and perceive themselves to being in the wrong physiological body? A further crux point is...if it were discovered that a particular set of genomes were the cause of the dysphoria, would it be morally and ethically right of society to demand a fix to those genomes be made whenever they arise? Aye, that's the rub.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

a reply to: ScepticScot

If I told you that Zimbabwe was in Australia, would you believe me?

?

Exactly, although you didn't get the point i was trying to prove.

You would agree then that Zimbabwe is not in Australia? Which means it's false or wrong... right?

So, going by that assumption, would you agree that teaching children something which is wrong... is wrong?

Genuinely no idea what point you are trying to make.

The OPs point is extremely obvious. No matter how much surgery or meds you take your biological chromosomes will still be XX or XY. You cannot change your gender, only your appearance. So it is wrong to teach children that you can become the opposite gender if they believe they are.

Only they can.

It's kind of the topic of this thread.

If you seriously think you can change your chromosomes with surgery and medication then you truly are ignorant.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

?

You would agree then that Zimbabwe is not in Australia? Which means it's false or wrong... right?

So, going by that assumption, would you agree that teaching children something which is wrong... is wrong?

The OPs point is extremely obvious. No matter how much surgery or meds you take your biological chromosomes will still be XX or XY. You cannot change your gender, only your appearance. So it is wrong to teach children that you can become the opposite gender if they believe they are.

Only they can.

If you seriously think you can change your chromosomes with surgery and medication then you truly are ignorant.

If you think your gender is defined just by your chromosomes then you are truly ignorant.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

?

Only they can.

If you think your gender is defined just by your chromosomes then you are truly ignorant.

JIf you think its wrong that we believe your gender is defined by chromosomes, then you are science denier and might as well be a flat earther.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   

?

Only they can.

I don't, i think biological sex is defined by chromosomes. Gender is a loosely defined term that has been hijacked to confuse us about sex.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

?

Only they can.

JIf you think its wrong that we believe your gender is defined by chromosomes, then you are science denier and might as well be a flat earther.

Nope try again.

You might want to read up on gender or read grenades post below who at least understands the difference.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

?

Only they can.

I don't, i think biological sex is defined by chromosomes. Gender is a loosely defined term that has been hijacked to confuse us about sex.

Since the post was a about gender it kind means your post about chromosomes makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

As i said the word and its definition has been hijacked to confuse us about birth sex.

If a persons identity does not match their birth sex then they have a psychological problem.

I'm not going to argue over semantics, we both recognise the crux of the argument, don't hide behind linguistics.

The problem is that children are being confused by the mis-information regarding the difference between sex and gender.

These people are suffering from dysphoria, it isn't normal, it generally comes with other problems such as depression and anxiety and should be treated as such.

edit on 9/6/19 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

As i said the word and its definition has been hijacked to confuse us about birth sex.

If a persons identity does not match their birth sex then they have a psychological problem.

I'm not going to argue over semantics, we both recognise the crux of the argument, don't hide behind linguistics.

The problem is that children are being confused by the mis-information regarding the difference between sex and gender.

Dear God imagine having different words that mean different things. How will the children cope....

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
They won't as its intentionally confusing them about their sexual identity.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Oh yes I forgot. It's all part of an agenda.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Dear God imagine having different words that mean different things. How will the children cope....

So you agree that a man who transitions is still a man?

A woman who identifies as a man is still a woman?

We use both these terms to define sex and gender.

I can see how this could quite easily confuse children. Hell i'm confused by the sheer stupidity of the arguments.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Oh yes I forgot. It's all part of an agenda.

No it seems perfectly natural that 0.5% of the populations identity would dominate news media on a daily basis.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

It's about indoctrination.

Every nation indoctrinates. Every community indoctrinates. Every family indoctrinates. The US culture used to be an indoctrination of freedom, patriotism, religion, and hope. Now we are indoctrinating control, perversion, godlessness, and doom. It's not hard to see where we are headed.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: butcherguy

It's about indoctrination.

Every nation indoctrinates. Every community indoctrinates. Every family indoctrinates. The US culture used to be an indoctrination of freedom, patriotism, religion, and hope. Now we are indoctrinating control, perversion, godlessness, and doom. It's not hard to see where we are headed.

I think its more about division and mis-direction.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Nature provides two keys to the physical sex a person is born with, and they are (of course) the 'X' and 'Y' chromosomes. Nature does not provide for a physical 'third' sex. On rare occasions, some are born 'intersex', having physical characteristics of both male and female genitalia, but these persons are not part of the debate, or the activism surrounding it.

To fully understand the debate and the activism it is important to ask the right questions of the right people, and inform oneself of the medical science and the behavioural psychology that looks at and tries to treat gender dysphoria in the right way, maintaining patient dignity and providing a support system to build self-esteem.

There are probably many variables at play that account for gender dysphoria. Hormonal and other internal chemistry dynamics, environmental factors that impact on sexual physiology and psycho-sexual self-perceiving, family and social life and experiences, all providing 'triggers' to bring about the dysphoria. There are also the many moral and ethical considerations to think about that hover over the whole debate. It is a very complex issue, and not understood in any real beneficial way for the patient (apologies for having to use that word), for the medical and psychology professions, and for society in general.

The crux of the matter ultimately lays within the way a persons feels and perceives themselves to be. There is no transgender chromosome for our species, there is only 'X' and 'Y'. Knowing this begs the question, why do some physiological males and physiological females feel and perceive themselves to being in the wrong physiological body? A further crux point is...if it were discovered that a particular set of genomes were the cause of the dysphoria, would it be morally and ethically right of society to demand a fix to those genomes be made whenever they arise? Aye, that's the rub.

Wonderful post.

I couldn't agree more with everything said here.

However, feeling and perceiving yourself a certain way does not somehow make it fact. The argument that somehow we can change a psychological condition through physiological surgery holds no weight. As you mentioned this is not normal, its a dysphoria and should be treated as such.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Well, those different things aren't actually different. That's why it's confusing. You used to have girly-men (to quote arnold) and macho men and everything in between. You used to have feminine girls and tom boys and everything in between. Now if you're a tom boy you're no longer a woman defying societal gender behaviors. You're a man trapped in a womans body, even if you don't feel that way. If you're a girly-man, you're no longer a man defying societal gender behaviors, you're a woman trapped in a man's body, even if you don't feel that way.

See, they're blurring the lines between sex and gender. That's why it's confusing. Bruce jenner is a male, man. Kaitlin jenner is a male, woman. These are the same person. The only thing certain about it is that this jenner fellow is a male. Even if he gets a sex change he will still be a male. When he dies, his bone structure will say so. His DNA, says so. The fact that he will have to take hormone blockers, says so.

Now, if bruce wants to pretend to be female, good for him. But don't try to teach my kids that it's just a normal thing to do. People with this disorder make up like .5% of the population, so no it's not normal. Which means any attempt to say that it is, is nothing more than lying, deceitful, propaganda.

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
As you can see watching both videos......David Icke who is suppose to be the looney person gets it correct......While the others continue to run around in circles arguing getting played be the worlds agenda ......Which causes division but also this false hope that some how if we come all together the world would have peace...This is never gonna happen when you argue with each other....Someone has to have the courage to get up and leave foolish debates....

My own personal feelings,This is an agenda to destroy Radical Islam because of their treatment of homosexuals but it backfired and turned on Christians who lean conservative.Still gonna try to attack Iran.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Transgenders amount to .6% of the US population. LGBT (includes the T) amount to 4.5% of the US population.

They are an abnormality, in my opinion. I did not say that they are bad, evil or wrong. But IMO that are not normal in the scheme of nature.
I do not understand why there has to be reading time with a tranny in primary or preschools. I don't understand why they have to have fetish parades celebrating that they were born different than almost everyone else (I am not saying they shouldn't be allowed to have them... just don't get why they want to).
I don't think I will ever understand that.

Call me a homophobe, I don't really give a damn.

if it occurs in the universe then it is natural !

ALL is the ALL

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: Jubei42

I agree but I don't consider homosexuality "normal" or something humans were meant to do but that doesn't mean it's a bad thing to live your life the way you want. I do believe the trans gender fluid etc movement is a trend used by some people to be different. The agenda is obvious in my humble opinion

if it exists in nature then it is normal!

and everything that is in the universe is natural

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join