It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats plan event to scrutinize Trump's mental health

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Bring on Dems. You continually amaze me with the ways you embarrass yourself.

Hopefully the MSM will have gavel to gavel Coverage of this live.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Whats good for the Goose must be good for the Gander, I hope they understand this will set a standard for them to uphold to as well. I used to not really care for Trump when I only knew him as a reality show guy, but I like him as President. I currently work in the flooring installation industry and alot of my install contractors are hispanic from a plethora of central American countries, in turn probably have illegal "helpers" in which also support alot of what he says. Not all though

In this point in history all of us really need to read through the Constitution and remember what it means to actually be an American. I feel a new appreciation for it, our country and the USA`s existence on this planet Earth can be found... And regardless of Republican, Democrat, Bi, THAI, or High, a path to actually PROGRESSING can be found together. Its not a F$%^ing competition, its OUR country on EVERYONE`s planet. Run it correctly or remember what the 2nd amendment is REALLY for...

edit on 7-6-2019 by StratosFear because: Jameson makes me all social-able I suppose but not grammatically correct

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Better hope they don't have the Democratic party tested,most are on drugs and liquor,the black market of the elite,using tax payer dollars like folly

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Well except for the fact that psychiatry is a hands off profession.
Not so much with surgery.

A psychiatrist does not have to even be in the same room as a patient to diagnose them. They just need to be able to observe them.

Therapy is another thing entirely and it requires participation of both parties for progress to be made.

In the nut house the doctors get no such participation from the patients and diagnoses them based on observation.

So your argument is a bad false equivalent.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Gee I wonder what the American Psychiatry Association has to say about this?

A proper psychiatric evaluation requires more than a review of television appearances, tweets, and public comments. Psychiatrists are medical doctors; evaluating mental illness is no less thorough than diagnosing diabetes or heart disease. The standards in our profession require review of medical and psychiatric history and records and a complete examination of mental status. Often collateral information from family members or individuals who know the person well is included, with permission from the patient.

Stay silly, Silly! Nobody does it like you

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Response to face23785..... Because ATS doesn't like to quote a thread sometimes

Quoting the OP works just fine - it is nested quotes that are totally broken, and apparently the site admins don't care.

Since the dems are unethical, many psychiatrists are unethical,

Eh? total non-sequitur.

the whole psychiatric field presents as mental voodoo

100% true.

The field of psychiatry should be abolished. If you feel you need mental help, see a psychologist - or a really good natural health practitioner.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Tulpa

Well except for the fact that psychiatry is a hands off profession.
Not so much with surgery.

A psychiatrist does not have to even be in the same room as a patient to diagnose them. They just need to be able to observe them.

Therapy is another thing entirely and it requires participation of both parties for progress to be made.

In the nut house the doctors get no such participation from the patients and diagnoses them based on observation.

So your argument is a bad false equivalent.

Wow, just wow! You've shot yourself in the foot so many times, I wouldn't be surprised if you're in a wheelchair.

Maybe carnival acts pretend to read minds and diagnose crazy liberals, but any psychologist with just a smidgen of ethics would never diagnose across the glass tit. Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
You're offended by people not trusting the mental health industry? You might want to address why that is, it seems like you still have a lot of healing to do. Why can't you allow in your mind others to have their own experience or struggle?

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
You're offended by people not trusting the mental health industry? You might want to address why that is, it seems like you still have a lot of healing to do. Why can't you allow in your mind others to have their own experience or struggle?

I'm not offended by that at all. You might want to read the OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

dude go get help... please...

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Trump is in full on dementia, only the blind ideologically sycophantic zombie followers or dumb as post-its don't see it.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

blind ideologically sycophantic zombie followers

Nice projection. I love the irony.

<< 1  2   >>

join