It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats plan event to scrutinize Trump's mental health

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: NightFlight
... a non-partisan group of psychiatrists and psychologists...

Surely you jest!!

LOL!!!

ETA - Where would you expect to find these individuals, Jupiter maybe????

Hello FCD,
I was thinking maybe Japan and surely Russia...

HeHe...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I have a card that says that I am an official "Boob Inspector" for the United States Government.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

The psychologist should have their credentials yanked for this high profile, unethical stunt.

The damage being done to mental health treatment in this country cannot be offset by any potential political "win". Its a disgrace, and anyone promoting it is a disgrace.

There is a reason i like dogs more than people. Their lack of judgemental behavior is one reason.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Actually, in looking into it she has no credentials to yank.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The damage being done to mental health treatment in this country cannot be offset by any potential political "win". Its a disgrace, and anyone promoting it is a disgrace.

That was pretty much the gist of the OP. They're doing this for partisan purposes, but in the process damaging their profession and making people reluctant to seek help even more likely to see the field as a joke. They're hurting the very people they're sworn to help. It is, exactly, a disgrace.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I have a card that says that I am an official "Boob Inspector" for the United States Government.

Boobs can be deadly in the wrong hands.

edit on 7-6-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Even more deadly: side boob.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hope they release a mental evaluation on Nancy Pelosi and all other Democreatures.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

I recently saw a video of a woman that crushes beer cans and smashes watermelons with her boobs.
The boobs were pretty large.
maybe her plastic surgeon ran out of large silicone implants and substituted bowling balls? Smashing a watermelon with a boob is pretty impressive.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

They held this same meeting in late 2017, with the same radical psychiatrist/professor. All the crazies got together and tried to make each other feel normal.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Response to face23785..... Because ATS doesn't like to quote a thread sometimes

Since the dems are unethical, many psychiatrists are unethical, the whole psychiatric field presents as mental voodoo and anything will be used, lies, lies of omission, propaganda and unethical behavior in trying to take trump down, it seems thus is a natural progression for democrats.

If you know a liar is lying just by the fact that they opened their mouth, it's not hard to ignore them. They can't touch trump, there's nothing for them to go after him for, which leaves only the impossible or improbable to attack him with. It's all partisan theatre, nobody has to buy a ticket and to be honest, there should be recalls in place right now for all these democrat (and some republican) clowns. They are not doing their jobs or earning their money. It's time to get rid of the dead weight.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/7.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Oh my, turn about is fair play. Let’s check out a House Democrats.

I think I know a good place to start-

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Relax. This will not go anywhere. A lot of people already believe that Trump is mentally ill. This book faire won't change anyone's perception. If anything, it will give Fox some content to talk about in its evening programs.

As for me, I'm not convinced that Trump is ill; unless being trashy can be classified as a mental disorder.

His trashy behavior is on full display constantly, and cataloged on Twitter for posterity. He seems to be gripped by the affliction to call women he doesn't like nasty. Who but a trashy person, especially one occupying the highest post in the U.S., would call people names and say childish things about them?

You would think that someone with his upbringing and vast stores of wealth would have learned some manners. Alas, if he was taught to be mannerly, he lost what he learned long ago. And, one would imagine that the military school that he attended would have instilled values of valor and virtue. But no. Another experience that Trump threw on his behavioral trash heap.

He conducted himself as a trashy person would while in England. Yes, the tuxedo was ill-fitting, but that may not have been his fault. He was caught on tape calling the Duchess of Sussex, a member of the British Royal Family, nasty. Now, would you say something like that about your hosts?

And like Cousin Eddie in the National Lampoon Vacation movies, Trump brought his brood in tow even through they were uninvited. Cousin Eddie is an archetype of trashiness, and Trump honored him in the most splendid way.

Finally, he's the trashy relative that tries to sell you on Amway or the newest set of pots and pans when he has your attention. He wants to showcase his exclusive resorts while on official business of the country. It reminds me of a cousin who is always pushing some multi-level marketing opportunity at family events.

The jury is out on mental illness. The verdict is in on trashiness, though. And, no one is surprised that he is guilty.
edit on 7-6-2019 by icanteven because: typos

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

That's an awful lot to write without reading the OP.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
We have a dozen congressmen, most Democrats, who seem to have some sort of mental issues. I know that McCain had brain problems that could justify the way he acted, but the other congressmen and woman have no physical excuse for the way they are acting.

Trump has some issues, but still sane, unlike some of the congressmen.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Nickn3
Oh my, turn about is fair play. Let’s check out a House Democrats.

I think I know a good place to start-

In just a few days she went from knowing almost nothing to ..........

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

He seems to be gripped by the affliction to call women he doesn't like nasty. Who but a trashy person, especially one occupying the highest post in the U.S., would call people names and say childish things about them?

Actually if you look at the quote he stated she said trashy thing about him. Sorry you missed it and instead listened to Fake news to spread lies. Your post definitely shows who is trashy tho. I saw somewhere that people project there qualities onto those they try to insult.
edit on 7-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: Wanted to clarify something

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

'Hate group plans another anti-Trump propaganda event for their base, again ignoring the real-life mentally unhealthy within their own ranks'

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Do they want to go down this road, given "Nervous" Nancy's condition?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join