It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What disclosure means to humanity - Opinion from someone who had first contact.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
shape-shift into a naked pale skinned faceless humanoid on the road in front of his house, then crawl on all fours like a frog

Why would it crawl like a frog, when it can just walk like a humanoid? Does it transition into inconvenience just to impress you?

teleported into a house and abducted an infant

Scratch that, why does it walk at all if it can just teleport?

the beings that are here are not corporal organisms

Scratch that again, why does it bother to give itself form in the first place?

All these new super weapons and advancements into A.I are solely to develop arsenal of weapons to attempt to retrieve their tech to backwards engineer it.

What kind of tech does a non-corporeal being need?

Trillions of dollars are funneling into developing technology that is beyond conventional warfare, along with updated bunkers, and underground highways connecting bunkers together.

Why would you build bunkers against beings that teleport? It sounds silly.

Be it to survive nuclear attack, but more over they are continuing construction in case humanity needs to seal the doors and hide underground from the unknown alien threat.

What if the alien just teleports with a nuke inside the base and detonates from there?

I have personally seen craft cloak and avoid detection, during my experience here in Canada.

So you saw an invisible craft. Elaborate. Doesn't it suck in concealing itself if you saw it? Why did it reveal itself in the first place and how did it happen that you saw it and the pilots didn't?

Canadian jets launched from nearby secret bases in the mountains where i live responded very quickly

Technically they are not secret anymore, since you and probably more people saw them coming from the mountains.

That's the thing about these beings. They intentionally show up on Radar, and lead human aircraft away from target zones in order to pull diversions and focus squads on high target areas while what ever first responders humanity has are effectively being diverted away from points of interest.

Why not just stay cloaked and avoid any attention at all? Or stay non-corporeal. Wait, why do they use aircrafts if they are non-corporeal?

It's been many years since my encounter, since 2009

So, what is exactly taking them so long? You would think being able to teleport and shape shift into whatever you want would give you quite an advantage.They seem to have all the stealth and abduction business covered as well. What is the time consuming part for them? You almost make it look like the government is actually doing a good job in holding them in line.

The ultra wealthy with their secret societies who have been briefed on the E.T situation are increasingly becoming more agitated with the slow progress of countering the E.Ts efforts

What agitates them? What is the alien goal exactly? How does it collide with business of a bunch of self centered rich people, who only care about their current well-being?

we need new elements not found on Earth in order to unlock higher quantities of energy and super conductors to advance as the speeds we have within the last 30 years

What exactly is this energy needed for? I see the pattern here that the more energy the better, for what? Wouldn't advanced civilization that moved beyond material form actually reduce the need of energy by doing so? Seems counter logical.

Research into DEW ( DIrect energy weapons ) as well as multi-dimensional weaponry from particle research from CERN are very slow

Elaborate. You must know more, since you know this at all for some reason.

The likely hood of humanity developing a weapon to attempt to salvage technology from a crashed ship

Again, why the ships? They have no bodies, why would a being like this confine itself to something material? Seems only limiting.

Efforts to geo-engineer the planet successfully are faltering. Even now, what was once a conspiracy theory about chem trails is accepted verified fact, scientists are reporting to mainstream media that aerosols can reduce global temperatures temporarily slowing down the process of climate change

You went there and got political. The entire hippy block of 'government bad, society sucks' added nothing interesting to the story, I think the reader would want to know more about those beings and their motives.

What ever hope we have to survive on our own completely depends on if we can retrieve their tech

What exactly would the benefit be? Do they have a gun that zaps you out of your body and you become also non corporeal? I can't imagine how a material being would benefit from technology used by multidimensional, baby stealing aliens.

will turn the nuisance of the E.T presence on Earth from its neutral stance into an aggressive one

Don't you consider kidnapping babies a bit more on the aggressive side already?

we will anger the gods, and the gods will reset the planet with a world wide cataclysm

What exactly do we bother non-corporeal beings with? It's not like they need food, or air to breathe, they are above matter. Do they like to watch trees grow or something? Or are they just annoyed in general by this one, particular dimension?

The moment we are successful in combating them, they will bring down their reset button and wipe it all out

Wouldn't us winning with them by using their technology make us just like them? In that case what is the benefit of us surviving over them in perspective of the universe?

The universe is a big sandbox RPG RTS, when we gank a few end game players to take their loot to unlock advanced recipes, their entire guild/alliance will rush in and squish the noob uprising

Glad you did that comment. I now realise what kind of background you are coming from, and that explains a lot. I hope my questions reveal enough plot holes for you to work on your story. I was not hooked, and I am not interested in part 2. There are science fiction stories better thought out and more convincing than what you try to sell here as the truth. If it is indeed truth, then universe picked a bad messenger.

I still hope you will come up with some satisfying answers to tie everything together.

<< 1  2   >>

join