It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Senator Threatens Trump with invasion of 10 U.S. States.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

As if native americans didn't fight amongst themselves and against other tribes as well, taking territory that wasn't theirs to begin with. We have found Viking artifacts throughout the U.S. According to Hopi stories they came from South America, and they also lived in Mexico. So who is the rightful owner of Mexico? The story of every country is the same, everyone including the Native Americans have a history of bloodshed as they all fought for territory.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: Malisa

I know plenty of Mexicans who do not want any state of the U.S. at the hands of Mexico. There is a movement normally known as "Atzlan" of Mexican immigrants, many of them illegal, living in the U.S. who do want this to happen.

This one?

www.globalsecurity.org...

That's like part of the Latino movement i was taking about

But the Aztlan group, at the very core, is like most radical groups.. stupid and full of idiotic ideals

edit on 7-6-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Telos

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

But notice that he is talking about having people in those states already. He is not talking about a ground invasion of soldiers, but rather about having infiltrated sleeper cells in those states.

Not really no, he's talking about the obvious and known Latino movement. Take back the land by moving there until suddenly everyone is Latino again...

[/quote

Would have been nice if you added something of your own

Like i said Aztlan is a radical group but their intent is exactly the same, move over, take over and eventually make it so that everyone in the land is Latino

Aztlan never existed as far as i know, taking back the mystical land is just an excuse by people lusting for power. There will always be people that can be manipulated into a cult, in any country/religion/whatever

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
No infantry needed, just infants. Want to kill a culture and set of values? Just outnumber it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join