It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Senator Threatens Trump with invasion of 10 U.S. States.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
LOL, good luck with that Felix.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I wouldn't doubt Mexican nationals are in the states enumerated and probably others.
I do however doubt Mexico could "recover" said territory.
More so I have no doubt they could not hold it for any length of time if they "recovered" it.

Right now Mexico has been reminded they are not a major player compared to the USA. It always hurts to be reminded you are a big fish only in the puddle you inhabit.
It makes sense some folks are angered at the reminder.

edit on 7-6-2019 by randomtangentsrme because: It's always because of hummus

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Even the most powerful entity in Mexico, Which is probably one of the cartels, pales in comparison to the power of one states National Guard. Mexico’s only strength is that US forces won’t fire on civilians. Send armed invaders and it would be a blood bath, similar to the battle on the road to Kuwait.

www.google.com... =mobile-gws-wiz-serp.3..30i10.6759.17781..18700...0.0..0.173.1862.22j2......0....1.........0i71j46i13i275j0i13j46i13j0i7i10i30j0i8i7i10i30j0i13i30j0i8 i13i30.qH3xS2BAHVc#imgrc=KCUDq6naSvjJrM:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

The Aztlan loonies.....

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Malisa

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

But notice that he is talking about having people in those states already. He is not talking about a ground invasion of soldiers, but rather about having infiltrated sleeper cells in those states.

Not really no, he's talking about the obvious and known Latino movement. Take back the land by moving there until suddenly everyone is Latino again...

edit on 7-6-2019 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Rich Vos had a funny joke years ago that could deal with illegal immigration. We let them all in on the condition that they have to serve in the military. Then we invade Mexico and don't have an exit strategy.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

This guy agrees with you

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
INB4 stolen land etc etc etc blah blah blah...?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I just want to know how many of our asshat politicians have already surrendered.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

So now we freak out whenever a senator says something stupid?

some would be if it were a US senator saying the same thing......

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

But notice that he is talking about having people in those states already. He is not talking about a ground invasion of soldiers, but rather about having infiltrated sleeper cells in those states.

Yeah, I was going to accuse him not keeping up with current events and having missed the invasion already well underway ... but it seems he's only announcing what any observant person already knows.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I just want to know how many of our asshat politicians have already surrendered.

Follow the cartel money.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Having a few Catholic missions hardly makes any area "their land". Few Mexicans ever settled in these states because the Comanche and Apache wouldn't let them. It took the US military to establish control and allow the settlement of the Southwestern US.

They lost the land fair and square in war. The US could own Mexico today had it decided to keep what it had conquered. Not only that but we paid them for that land in the treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo. Maybe they need a reminder of how well wars with the US go.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Lol. All I could do is LOL upon reading the title. TRY IT FELIX! Lol.

Exactly, what he going to do- throw tacos at us. From within or from beyond.
Talk about jump on the bandwagon.

edit on 7-6-2019 by CthruU because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

There are groups whose plan is to flood those states with immigrants, and when they have the majority population to turn those states over to Mexico.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

This guy agrees with you

I am descended from Native American and Spanish Colonial. However, I am focused on what's happening in my country right now.

I am not for open borders. I am not for allowing non-citizens to dance right in and overburden the welfare offices, school halls, and clinics because the higher-ups on the take don't believe in border security.

So, no. Me and video guy are probably not in full agreement. I'm not sure what the point of your video was. I can only suspect you are confusing legal immigration with illegal immigration?

The past is the past and I don't feel like tearing down any statues, sorry. The present is what I have to deal with.

edit on 7-6-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Ven y llévatelas

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Wookiep

There are groups whose plan is to flood those states with immigrants, and when they have the majority population to turn those states over to Mexico.

TRUE. If the U.S. implements these progressing tariffs against Mexico, the country leaders (Drug Lords and Politicians) will begin providing transportation to help migrants get up to/across the U.S. border.

That's what one Mexico governor told NBC yesterday evening.
edit on 6/7/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm not sure what other measures the executive has. Congress has no will to do anything because both sides are getting their bread buttered by powerful interests who like the cheap class being illegally imported.

Everyone whines about the tariffs, but he can impose them. A lot of other tools rely on Congressional support.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Which is different than what they currently do, which is allow and help them across, how?

<< 1    3 >>

join