It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel wants full EU membership

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tyriffic

Hey U_P, why are you against the EU by the way?

4 a lot of very good reasons.

I'm against the Union since I've seen a special report about the EU. The report was saying that European citizens would have, very soon, to have a personal identification system.

It was clearly stated that this system would be a bar code or a chip, who would have to be implemented to the left-hand or the fronthead.

I remember that I already did a post on ATS about the subject and I don't think you'll find that info on Internet with a search engine.

The report was comming straight from the EU headquarter in Brussels. Also, I'm not supposed to have seen it.
Pretty sad that I've not been able to copy it. Otherwise, the report was already posted on Internet !!!

Also, I don't like how the things are goin on with the EU. An European Constitution who will make my Constitution no longer valid. An European President NOT elected by the EU citizens and so on....Do I have to give you more good reasons or is that enough to understand why I hate the EU ?

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:27 PM
link   
an implant chip on the forehead ? stop smoking crack please UP

Israel cannot be a member of the EU, there are too many unresolved conflicts, the society is totally militaristic, they use torture, they live in apartheid.

Perhaps in thirty years that could be an issue

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

I'm against the Union since I've seen a special report about the EU. The report was saying that European citizens would have, very soon, to have a personal identification system.

It was clearly stated that this system would be a bar code or a chip, who would have to be implemented to the left-hand or the fronthead.

I remember that I already did a post on ATS about the subject and I don't think you'll find that info on Internet with a search engine.

The report was comming straight from the EU headquarter in Brussels. Also, I'm not supposed to have seen it.
Pretty sad that I've not been able to copy it. Otherwise, the report was already posted on Internet !!!

Also, I don't like how the things are goin on with the EU. An European Constitution who will make my Constitution no longer valid. An European President NOT elected by the EU citizens and so on....Do I have to give you more good reasons or is that enough to understand why I hate the EU ?

I smell "mark of the beast"....getting an eerie feeling........

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 8-7-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yes Seekerof. That's what I thought when I saw the report. Anyway, the report wasn't a hoax,so.....

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Yes Seekerof. That's what I thought when I saw the report. Anyway, the report wasn't a hoax,so.....

For one time i agree with Up, even if u didn�t tell us, we already suposed so, and read some stuff about (that doesn�t need to be truth what we read), but what u say it doesn�t surprise me, they wanted to implant iris print in the passports, and they were talking about a DNA database for europe to identify people easily and fast...
Europe will be a little (USA) with the time, it is changing already. Euro was just the beginning of this nightmare...

But Up i�d really appreciate if u get anything official about those chips, really.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The chips work for pedigree dogs, why not humans?

Why is anyone worried about a little chip in their neck that will stop them being stolen?

Surely no harm could be done. It's not a biblical "mark of the beast" thing... it's just plain common sense, keeping track of good, valuable European citizens.

People who refuse the chip must have something to hide!

(MaskedDevil'sAdvocate).

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

But Up i�d really appreciate if u get anything official about those chips, really.

Sorry CA, I would like to have the report, but I don't have it.
Also, it's an old report, back to 1994 and the Schengen Agreement I think ( not sure for the date ).

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The chips work for pedigree dogs, why not humans?

Why is anyone worried about a little chip in their neck that will stop them being stolen?

Surely no harm could be done. It's not a biblical "mark of the beast" thing... it's just plain common sense, keeping track of good, valuable European citizens.

People who refuse the chip must have something to hide!

(MaskedDevil'sAdvocate).

It's just plain common sense ?????????????????

And you, where did you forget your " plain common sense " ? It's gone when you flushed the toilet ?

I hope you was kidding, because it's probably the most stupid post that I've seen since some weeks ago.

SINCE I'M NOT A DOG OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL, I DON'T WANT TO HAVE A CHIP OR A BAR CODE, AND NO, I'VE NOTHING TO HIDE !!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
UP

Yes, I was kidding.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   

UP

Yes, I was kidding.

Ok ok....you was kidding.No problems.

It's your last phrase who made me very upset ( People who refuse the chip must have something to hide! ). I HATE it. It's really a commies-nazis phrase and I begin to be very nervous when I read it or heard it.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   

UP

Yes, I was kidding.

Ok ok....you was kidding.No problems.

It's your last phrase who made me very upset ( People who refuse the chip must have something to hide! ). I HATE it. It's really a commies-nazis phrase and I begin to be very nervous when I read it or heard it.

And i understand u because i have the same feeling when i hear it, but remember it will be the tactic of the cabal to implant it in population,
Like HSS , when they check all your mails, phone calls etc etc , people that doesn�t want to colaborate with HSS, will be called "terrorist" or people with something to hide...
That is the psicology of the cabal, never forget, and u will see stupid idiots being in favor of HSS and agencies like that, and afterwards they will regret it, just give time to the time...

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR

That is the psicology of the cabal, never forget, and u will see stupid idiots being in favor of HSS and agencies like that, and afterwards they will regret it, just give time to the time...

I hope you wrong.

Actually, my familly is afraid since I told them that I wouldn't take/accept the new electronic ID card the gov is ready to give us. The card is looking like a credit card. Same shape + a micro-ship. The micro-ship will contain my names, first name, adress, social security number and my medical file.

I wonder what they'll do ( the gov, not my familly ) if I refuse it. I'll be " refuznik ".
But I also wonder what I'll do if I really have to be in troubles with my gov.

Damn, I've a wife, a daughter, a job, good friends and relatives...Well, I'm just a normal citizen with a normal life and I don't want to lose everything. That's too bad. Bunch of....

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Well, in my opinion, which in this case judging by history, I think is much more accurate

If Israel did join the EU (Destined to fail), Europe is going to blame the Jews all over again and there'll be hell to pay.

I think the Israeli addition to the EU will just spur the next World War to be even quicker.

PS. The EU is destined to fail, it's spreading its fingers so far that it's economy is bound to buckle against the Asian and US markets, plus they are missing key units such as GB which refuses to join for good reasons.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   

U_P, can you verify the chip implant story????

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Well, in my opinion, which in this case judging by history, I think is much more accurate

If Israel did join the EU (Destined to fail), Europe is going to blame the Jews all over again and there'll be hell to pay.

I think the Israeli addition to the EU will just spur the next World War to be even quicker.

PS. The EU is destined to fail, it's spreading its fingers so far that it's economy is bound to buckle against the Asian and US markets, plus they are missing key units such as GB which refuses to join for good reasons.

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 10-7-2003 by FreeMason]

The EU is the model for the global government that will take shape in time. the EU may fail, yet it will be ascended by something sinister and far more unbelievably encompassing in terms of controling capability.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join