It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman stabs Herself 3 Times because of Trump Derangement Syndrome

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
According to Fox, she was already a nut before she became a deranged nut.

She had a history of hurting herself.

That is often done for attention and she got what she wanted .

The Liberals will probably make her a folk hero or some such s#*t. 🤦‍♂️

Glad you pointed that out.

I haven't seen any liberals make her out as a hero though.

Seen plenty of conservatives mock someone with a clear and long history if mental illness though.

Classy.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Democrats are suffering in "silence" 😁

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

exactly my point.

Both equally stupid and both not the blame of the store or Trump.

Kind of the point of my post.

If you look at your post you are implying TDS is a real thing. It's not. It's a mental issue but not TDS. You can't blame an issue on someone and then create a symptom named after that person as a cause to point blame at them. cmon now LOL
edit on 7-6-2019 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Highly unlikely.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

found her:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I haven't seen any liberals make her out as a hero though. Seen plenty of conservatives mock someone with a clear and long history if mental illness though. Classy.

It's sad how many people just love to invoke the Liberal Boogieman when essentially anything pops up in the news.

National Doughnut Day: "I bet those quinoa eating Liberals will be taking that away from us soon!"
Lori Laughlin: "Typical damned Hollywood Liberal Elites rigging the system!"
Detroit Serial Killer: "Bet he's a Liberal Pedophile hopped up on cannabis juice!"

LIBERALS!! LIBERALS!! BOO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O!!

edit on 7-6-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

I haven't seen any liberals make her out as a hero though. Seen plenty of conservatives mock someone with a clear and long history if mental illness though. Classy.

It's sad how many people just love to invoke the Liberal Boogieman when essentially anything pops up in the news.

National Doughnut Day: "I bet those quinoa eating Liberals will be taking that away from us soon!"
Detroit Serial Killer: "Bet he's a Liberal Pedophile hopped up on cannabis juice!"

I put it down to diet, people are so juiced up sugars, gmos, colours, preservatives , alcohol, caffeine etc they have lost the ability to reason and discern information.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

exactly my point.

Both equally stupid and both not the blame of the store or Trump.

Kind of the point of my post.

If you look at your post you are implying TDS is a real thing. It's not. It's a mental issue but not TDS. You can't blame an issue on someone and then create a symptom named after that person as a cause to point blame at them. cmon now LOL

Dude you can't possibly be this stupid. TDS is just a common term someone made up for something we all know about. No one is claiming it's a medical condition that is certified by the APA.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
I put it down to diet, people are so juiced up sugars, gmos, colours, preservatives , alcohol, caffeine etc they have lost the ability to reason and discern information.

I blame the damned Liberals.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Why doesn't this surprise me at all? Of course it's Florida too.

Cue the leftists coming in talking about how TDS isn't real because it's not an official diagnosis certified by the APA.

That doesn't mean it's not real, dummies. Did gender euphoria exist before it became an official diagnosis?

huh? you're the one that said it not me.

like i said I hope you're being sarcastic or mocking someone else because like i said, your posts implies that it is a real thing.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Wat?!

I drink Yellow 5 and Glyphosate every single day and I can think real good.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I blame the damned Liberals.

Is that a breakfast cereal.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: face23785
Why doesn't this surprise me at all? Of course it's Florida too.

Cue the leftists coming in talking about how TDS isn't real because it's not an official diagnosis certified by the APA.

That doesn't mean it's not real, dummies. Did gender euphoria exist before it became an official diagnosis?

huh? you're the one that said it not me.

like i said I hope you're being sarcastic or mocking someone else because like i said, your posts implies that it is a real thing.

I'm mocking you for being so dumb that you don't understand what I'm saying. I suspect you have no logical response so you're just pretending I made no sense. No one here falls for that kind of crap. Nothing I said was confusing. Grow up.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

its chock full of nuts.
edit on 7-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I'm so stealing that.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Did you just try to shame me ?

It doesn’t work you can’t hurt my feelings with a stick .

That being said .

I’ve seen almost the entire left minimize mental illness by claiming Trump has just about every version .

Does your standard only apply one way ?

edit on 7-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I say this lady should be put up as a candidate for this years Darwin Award.
If anybody disagrees I am willing to hear you out. Just keep in mind my stomach is only three stabs away....

You know she needs to actually kill herself for the Darwin Award, otherwise it is honorable mention.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I like it.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Did you just try to shame me ?

It doesn’t work you can’t hurt my feelings with a stick .

That being said .

I’ve seen almost the entire left minimize mental illness by claiming Trump has just about every version .

Does your standard only apply one way ?

He's another one of our resident leftists that used to be respected but has gone completely off the rails since Trump won. Don't waste your breath. There's no rational conversation to be had there.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join