It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New York has Struck off Section of Public Health Law Meant to Save Newborns Whom Survive Abortion.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: trustmeimdoctor
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I just feel as if I don't need to dictate what others do. That is all.

What about pedophilia?

You don't think you can dictate what others do?

How about murder? You okay with that if it doesn't concern you?

This is just more phony "moral" progressive bullcrap from the leftists.
I maybe stated that poorly. I am against harm to others. I am against pedophilia and murder. I am not even close to a leftist either.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
New York is run by people who HATE Blacks.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The democratic platform keeps getting better and better.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hating blacks and not wanting anymore poor black mothers having poor black children are too different things entirely. You shouldn't conflate the two. One is wrong the other is compassionate.
edit on 6-6-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I just feel as if I don't need to dictate what others do. That is all.

What about pedophilia?

You don't think you can dictate what others do?

How about murder? You okay with that if it doesn't concern you?

This is just more phony "moral" progressive bullcrap from the leftists.
I maybe stated that poorly. I am against harm to others. I am against pedophilia and murder. I am not even close to a leftist either.

Bullcrap.

If you were against harm to others, you wouldn't be "pro-murder"

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Yeah, I've heard that argument. So why are we prioritizing illegals over babies? You know ... babies born here? Because it seems to me you just made that argument ... that a person who barges into this country illegally has more claim on my resources than a baby born here (or soon to be born here) legally.

I'd rather pay for a US citizen than any number of illegal foreigners.

The common denominator here is both are unwanted.
edit on 6-6-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm not pro-murder. Would you stop labeling me crap you want to believe?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
What a waste, why doesn't new york mandate that all babies be carried full term. Then those babies that are unwanted after being born can be made brain dead, then we can keep the braindead babies alive with a feeding tube and grow them until their organs are ready for others to use?

edit on 6-6-2019 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yeah, I've heard that argument. So why are we prioritizing illegals over babies? You know ... babies born here? Because it seems to me you just made that argument ... that a person who barges into this country illegally has more claim on my resources than a baby born here (or soon to be born here) legally.

I'd rather pay for a US citizen than any number of illegal foreigners.

The common denominator here is both are unwanted.

I don't think I made an argument regarding prioritisation at all; If I did I apologize for not being clear enough.

The common denominator here is that both are unwanted; and we should send them both back.

You and others might say they are willing to pay for a US citizen than any number of illegal foreigners. But that sentiment is not evident in the real world.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

What if you had the chance to murder the next Stalin before she starves millions of her own people; would you be pro-murder than? I certainly would be.

link   

You're pro-abortion.

I consider abortion murder because it is the deliberate act of ending the life of a living human being.

Own it.

link   
And here I though the Nazi party was dead. Proof its still alive and kicking. Disgusting.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

" I'm not getting into the morality of it..."

Of Course Not , you are Obviously a " Fence Sitter " on this Very Serious Topic . No Need to Take Offense , the Illogic Against the Cessation of New Born Life can Not be Refuted .

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Yeah, except when you send an illegal person back, her or she simply repatriates to their country of origin. When you "send a baby back before he or she is born", you murder him or her.

Generally speaking, murder is frowned upon.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What if along with the repatriation she also gets murrired by a cartel?
edit on 6-6-2019 by DanDanDat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: trustmeimdoctor

It's Not About what Others Happen to Believe , but what You Honestly Believe In .............

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

It's primarily strategic targeting to save money. Black women in New York just happen to be the group who murder the most babies.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Every time you successfully abort a child, it dies. Not every person sent back to their country of origin will die.

You would have more luck making that comparison if we simply lined illegals up against a wall and shot them instead of sending them home.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A purely bureaucratic decision; nothing racial about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

who the hell is just pro-abortion? It's called pro-choice because we believe in the mothers right to choose rather than some #ty government telling us what to do. I personally think anything late term is disgusting.

Ironic that always the first "choice" given to pregnant women is..."abortion..." BTW, there are plenty of laws that do not allow the murder of other people...or should the "government/LEOs" not get involved in the private life of murderers,, or rapists, etc, etc?...

But maybe I should get educated enough to tell others what to do with their bodies. Or maybe just some religious indoctrination will do.

Tell us, in what biology class do they teach that a human fetus is part of a woman's body?... As a matter of fact, a woman's immune system recognizes the unborn as "a foreign body" and not as "part of the woman's body" which is why part of the job of the placenta is to protect the unborn from the woman's immune system which would attack the unborn if there was no placenta. (Yes, the placenta serves for several purposes, but this is one of them.)

The unborn have their own dna which is similar but different from the mother's. The unborn have their own heads/brains, their own organs, including skin, etc, etc. Or were you taught in biology class that a woman has two heads/brains, two hearts, 4 lungs, 4 legs, four arms, four torsos, etc?...

edit on 6-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join