It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico aims to avoid tariffs with potential deal limiting migrants going north...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: tanstaafl

In the end he was right.

Ok, ya got me... I went back and looked, and don't see any reference to anything that Shep actually said... so, by all means, tell me... what was he right about?

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I think most of what the administration claims is in the deal is them blowing smoke up our ass such as Mexico buying more produce, but there was one thing in the deal that if true makes it all worth it.

The part about asylum seekers being sent back to Mexico until a determination is made. I don't want to see them released into the US to roam or just simply disappear into the crowd on a legal technicality. I would also like our policy to be if they are caught crossing again after applying for asylum that they are automatically disqualified and immediately deported.

They claim they are coming to apply which is fine, but if they illegally cross our borders again after doing so it shows they have no intention of obeying our laws and shouldn't get the opportunity to live here.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join