It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar is found Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

That article sounds like she has nothing to worry about form an investigation. if she has copies of the papers establishing that her earlier marriage was not to her brother, an investigation could take all of a week to clear her.

So why not nip this in the bud? Why so angry trying to defend her against something so easily proven false?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Initially I was basing my judgement on her from what I was going off in this thread, that she was in fact, a criminal and sounded like a shady person. But as time has gone by, the more questions raise in my head about her life and past and I dug deeper.

So far other than her saying some terrible words towards 9 / 11 and misusing campaign funds for basically campaign related things, it's all rumors and speculation which builds upon my first post, this has high potential to be a over the top smear campaign against her. It's quite clear she's not trying to hide anything. We will see when the IRS finishes her investigation.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

The words she has used do tend to make stories like this one more believable; that is simply part of being a politician in national politics. One should be careful of what words one chooses. On the other hand, if one is accused, the best course of action is to investigate and find out if there is anything there. Donald Trump has been put through the wringer over this exact same thing, and now the very woman we are discussing is one of those demanding he be impeached over nothing that has been proven.

That doesn't mean she should be punished for something she hasn't done, but then again, neither should Trump.

That is why I keep demanding investigation. If she has nothing to hide, she should be good with it. Fair is fair.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 9 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

IMPEACH!!!! Isn't that what we would hear if it was trump?

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
As far as I know incest is illegal in this country and marrying a family member is out of the question. How did she wrangle that?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join