It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar is found Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Just goes to show how much assuming there is.
Playing devils advocate triggers people like crazy it seems.

I think I'll be a ethnostate nationalist from now on. See how much support I get.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

She married her brother to gain citizenship in this country which is not only morally wrong but legally as well. As far as the finance charges go she was fined $500 done and over with. That pales in comparison to defrauding the government to gain citizenship, her racist quotes, and her "some people did something" rant about 911. Why not ask her about her feeling in regards to honor rape, convert or be killed, and if she agrees with her fellow Canadian death cult member who stated that gays should be executed. Defending those that wish to destroy you is a fools task, don't be a fool.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Grambler

No. Theres hypocrisy on both sides. Just only the Democrats are torn to shreds in political discussion here.

that usually happens when you have weak evidence, Have you never been to the UFO forums?? My goodness, I riled up an "expert" in one of my threads years ago, to the point he LEFT ATS.

It was not my intention to do so, if you feel persecuted maybe you have a weak position, instead of projecting on others
get more informed so you are not as weak.

(notice I did not call out your political affililation)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Playing devils advocate triggers people like crazy it seems.

Playing devil's advocate means, literally, that you advocate for the devil. In some cases, there's a legitimate other side to be heard, but I simply don't see one here. The woman entered the country under false pretenses and in direct violation of our laws, obtained citizenship under the same false pretenses, then got herself elected to Congress where she has expressed anti-Semitic and racist views in direct opposition to our American ideals. She also broke campaign finance laws and is likely guilty of tax evasion, which she has accused someone else of without any evidence.

If these are true... heck if a small portion of these are true... I see no way to play devil's advocate without being in bed with the devil! This is pure sedition, any way you slice it!

The only way I can see playing any kind of advocate is to say that she should get her day in court to defend herself. If she can successfully do so, in a fair trial with actual competent prosecution and defense, then I will retract everything I have said about her here. I will go that far... but no farther. This is far too serious.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   
This, on top of filing fraudulent taxes for 8 years.

Filing taxes and campaign finance laws will suddenly become racist I bet.
edit on 7-6-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's not really good enough for someone who stole money. Hell, she could raise that much in a couple of days with a GoFundMe or patron account from her cult followers, or even the Democratic Party. Why are they not arresting her for misappropriation? This is a slap on the wrist for someone in Congress.
edit on 7-6-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I already agreed with you. But hey keep pushing I didnt already.

Edit:

From what I have seen it was all resolved with a council. There is more to the story then we all know from the sounds of it.
edit on 7-6-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

No. Theres hypocrisy on both sides. Just only the Democrats are torn to shreds in political discussion here.

Drain them all out is what we say here on ATS.

We tear into hypocrisy when ANYONE does it, we call them all out. The Left keeps on being double standards about their politicians like their very paycheck depends on it. And dont make us list them for you it will take pages. Hardly a thing the D's and RINO's are not hypocrites over if you are fair to the facts. As you see too, the R's have some who are too. All D and R that are beholden to the deep state need to go.

We all see and acknowledge there are both aisle's involved. The leftist on ATS ignore the good facts about DJT because orange man bad is all they have. They refuse to admit they were wrong about almost every single thing they are wrong about and that list is long too.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well duh, they deserve to be ripped to shreds. Some of the most ignorant statements I’ve ever heard EVER have come from supposed dems posting on this forum. The lack of common sense and reasoning about the simplest of topics is baffling to me. When you start trying to change constitutional laws to meet your current needs, defending stupid and insane ideologies and you’re more than willing to toss our sovereignty in the dumpster for a vote, you’re going to get shredded and deservingly so.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

What do you think is driving people to think like this tho?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I must have missed where you agreed with me.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

I'm a Democrat now apparently. I was a fascist communist in another. Which is it?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

I'll be it all. Politicalman a not so super hero to get on everyones nerves.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

What do you think is driving people to think like this tho?

It’s no mystery to me, ignorance, lack of critical thinking skills and some brainwashing thrown in for good measure will get you there.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

And when someone of 'left' says the same about you? What would your response be?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

off topic batting avg = 0.900

trophy plaque getting engraved 😎

Omar did illegal things 😎

All verified and confirmed 😎

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Wow this seem to be some big news for the right wing, woooooow, this is huge!

Freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar has been ordered to reimburse her campaign account about $3,500 and to pay a fine of $500 after an investigation found she illegally used campaign funds in 2016 and 2017, a report said Thursday.

$500 fine? LMFAO!

You guys are fkin comedy, make me laugh all day!
edit on 7-6-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Are you even following your own thread?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mekhanics

It's Bigly 😆 and illegal too

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link