It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar is found Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Oh man that 1st pic....

She married her brother....

She is held to very low standards, so anything she does wrong cannot be punished like a regular person.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33
a reply to: neo96

Why are we even letting naturalized citizens hold office in federal gov? And if she did indeed marry her Brother she should be kicked out of office and lose citizenship for committing fraud. She is not a targaryen and this is not the 7 kino marrying siblings is a big no no . A the least she would have committed fraud at worst incest.

She is held to low standards...because of her poor upbringing she doesnt know any better.
She is a pet for the liberal Democrats to train.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh no she used some campaign funds to travel for campaign and political driven events... please think of the children. Obviously she should be sent back to the worst place on planet earth.

This thread is ridiculous. Trump spends more than that for the time of one secret service agents hourly wage on his stupid golf trips, which is 100% tax payer money and you're crucifying her for using raised funds for traveling to where people support her?

Please lock her up! Because, because left bad evil Democrats are out to eat your babies!

Long live Donald trump lord and savior, and the Republican party can do no wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Wait wasn’t it the democrats saying trump needs to be removed from office for a potential campaign spending violation for paying off the extortionist stormy Daniels?

Now all of the sudden we are back to campaign violations are no big deal?

Chock it up to just one of hundreds of double standards by the democrats I guess

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

That's not the point... these threads are all blending into the same old beat of the drum anti dem anti left.
When Republicans get praised time and time again as if they csnt do anything wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   

It's not anti-Democrat or anti-left. It's anti-crime. What Ilhan Omar did was literally an act of war against the United States. She entered the country under false pretenses, used those same false pretenses to gain citizenship, and then used that citizenship to try and subvert the Congress of the United States.

The fine for campaign contributions was small, but that's normal... unless your name is Trump, of course. Then it warrants jail time. That is called hypocrisy and it's wrong. Equality under the law does not mean one person is accused of a crime and attacked at every opportunity while another actually commits the same crime and is slapped on the wrist.

But that still pales in comparison with the traitor Omar's actions concerning her citizenship. Try that in any other country on Earth and you will be executed. We are simply calling for justice, not execution... now. If this continues, that may change. A people will only take so much abuse.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

You're right.

But look at the response to this civil infraction. It's over the top as usual.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Omar's ex-husband should be held in solitary confinement on Rikers Island until he confess'

Right? I mean fair is fair and all.

we should spend another 30 mil on this investigation as well as have a special counsel

She DID break the law.. and it's not the first time she has had shady money problems if I recall.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   
i see a TV promo which has a News Blurb with Omar wearing a scarf and stating that one 'cause' she supports is; To do everything I can to promote inequality"
i think her idea was misspoken in that ~she does not promote inequality~ but instead promotes the fight Against inequality.... Totally Opposite

btw, my TV is the government mandated Free Airwave Telecast -> not cable TV... the ADs on community Telecasts are targeted for the low information viewer, which is another topic
edit on th30155991056207292019 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:35 AM
link   

What you're seeing is pushback. That's what people do when they are seeing grave injustices on a weekly basis for so long. It's both normal and expected.

Had there not been so many obvious examples of hypocrisy and outright criminal activity unpunished (and in some cases even applauded) for so long, you would not see the amount of ire you see here. If this crime is not corrected, and corrected publicly, harshly, and quickly, you will see the anger increase again... and again... and again. It has happened all throughout history as a people would take and take and take injustice until it reached a point when they could no longer take it. The result will be and has always been atrocities, horror, and bloodshed.

That is not me calling for it. It is me warning of it. I have been doing so for quite some time, and my calls have gone unheeded. Now it may be too late.

This is your choice. Anyone who called for compassion on one side and extreme aggression toward the other over politics has caused this. Now you cannot stop it. If you persevere in your attempts to protect Omar and those like her, you will only create a slight delay at the cost of more bloodshed later. If you relent, of course, you will ignite a "feeding frenzy" of revenge.

Again, this is not my doing. I am just observing, because this is one war I did not want and do not plan on participating in. I'm just explaining the consequences of actions for those who want to hear. This is your ball game and your choice.

But I'm simply curious... do you throw Ilhan Omar to the wolves and allow the anger built up in society to take its revenge, or do you protect her and wait for the inevitable to intensify?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

She was exposed here long ago.
Where is avenottie to bring her to justice for campaign finance violations?

lol

stupid dems
is this really the best woman of color you can produce?
it is like you dont actually want them to succeed

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

That's not the point... these threads are all blending into the same old beat of the drum anti dem anti left.
When Republicans get praised time and time again as if they csnt do anything wrong.

Yes I understand the democrat hypocrisy is not the point you would like highlighted

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

You're right.

But look at the response to this civil infraction. It's over the top as usual.

It is another straw on the camels back that she is a subversive besides her lying to get into America with her husband/Brother they will be Aunt Momma and Uncle Dad. Send her packing!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Were the funds used on booze and cigarettes or something? The legality is different from the ethics in this case. Using campaign funds for campaign related things is more of just a breach in a technicality.

I'm no fan of her, but I also wont go out of my way to just point and laugh while someone is down.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Another day, another democrat being legitimately investigated for corruption of money. The tax fraud is icing on the cake, she screams about seeing Trump's tax returns all the time.

Ok, fine, yours first.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I wish it was that easy. Politicians get away with too much. Their entire lives are full of lies (see Rosemary Kennedy. Joe Kennedy had a lobotomy performed on her so she didn't risk his political career and it more or less turned her into a vegetable). One of things I liked so much about Trump is that he's not a career politician, or even a politician at all.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Added to OP:

HUGE! Investigation Into Ilhan Omar Reveals Alleged Fraudulent Tax Returns Linked to Marriage to Her Brother

💥🐡💥

What gets me is that NOBODY in the media has said a word about the woman marrying her own brother. Besides the fact that it's very illegal to be married to your first cousin, which it's worse to be married to your own sibling, it was done for fraudulent reasons.

This is exactly why I have no faith in the justice department. Anytime a twit like this breaks the law, nothing happens. Nobody in the MSM makes a peep. WHY?
edit on 7-6-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

The legality is different from the ethics in this case.

Thank you for answering my question. Please, carry on.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
She married her own brother to get into the country and they still have not thrown her out.

I wonder if she Honey Mooned with him too....

I wouldn't doubt it

I wouldn't doubt it either. She's pretty sick in the head.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Do you not care that she married her brother to get him to the US? Eh, why do I bother asking. Of course you don't. Incest is cool as long as you're a lefty. So is tax fraud. And campaign fraud. Heh.
edit on 7-6-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join