It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar is found Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
She married her brother in order to (fraudulently) gain citizenship. Revoke her citizenship and deport her back to Somalia.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Deportation back to Hell Hole Somalia I Hope ................

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
#Impeach/Remove/Deport

#Impeach/Remove/Deport

#Impeach/Remove/Deport

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lol $500 fine and libs want to hang Trump from a telephone pole because some foreign dudes stay at his Washington hotel.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That is what social justice looks like.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Bombshell Added !!! HUGE! Investigation Into Ilhan Omar Reveals Alleged Fraudulent Tax Returns Linked to Marriage to Her Brother

With my bestest tinfoil hat in place: Things that make me go "hmmmmmm"... Did these folks go to so much trouble out of the goodness of their hearts? Or was there more to her immigration? Who's she really taking her marching orders from?

Okay, removing tinfoil hat now....

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

This Women in All Honesty had it Made coming to the U.S. , and to Top it Off , SOMEHOW being Elected to Public Office . Whomever Her Real " Master " is , it was not Worth the Price GIRL .............

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If it is discovered she fraudulently entered the US, then her citizenship should be revoked, her position as Representative revoked, her salary received under false pretenses ordered repaid, she should serve prison time for fraud against the United States of America, and she should then be deported back to wherever she came from (Somalia?). This is nothing short of sedition against the United States of America. She should also, considering the severity of these accusations, be denied the opportunity to vote on any action or serve on any committee until the investigation is complete.

No impeachment would be necessary, since she would not be eligible to serve as a member of Congress.

Countries have gone to war over less than this. Infiltrating the country under false pretenses in order to affect the internal political structure?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
#Impeach/Remove/Deport

#Impeach/Remove/Deport

#Impeach/Remove/Deport

πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Yes please.

She's nothing but an infiltrator.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Mitch McConnell said OMAR should RESIGN. For the low-keyed McConnell to say that, is extraordinary.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Bitch needs to be in jail.

Damned seditious infiltrator and terrorist sympathizer/bankroller via the Muslim Brotherhood's US arm CAIR.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

The last time she returned home to Minnesota, she was jeered and boo'd by citizens there. They FINALLY realize she's a terrorist who has infiltrated Congress and the Democrat party.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
She married her own brother to get into the country and they still have not thrown her out.

I wonder if she Honey Mooned with him too....

I wouldn't doubt it

edit on 6-6-2019 by visitedbythem because: sp

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   

She married her own brother to get into the country and they still have not thrown her out.

That is something I think is important. I think doing that should have her kicked out of congress.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Seriously, $500 bucks? Give it a rowboat, a map, some pigs feet and alcohol, and a compass, then drop it 200 miles off the coast of Alaska.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

I wonder if she Honey Mooned with him too....

I wouldn't doubt it

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

lulz

but her moral superiority...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why are we even letting naturalized citizens hold office in federal gov? And if she did indeed marry her Brother she should be kicked out of office and lose citizenship for committing fraud. She is not a targaryen and this is not the 7 kino marrying siblings is a big no no . A the least she would have committed fraud at worst incest.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I’m forced to wonder if this is some kind of revenge for her daring to offend gods chosen people.

Politicians do this all the time and let’s be honest, it’s $3000 that was used on travel and hotel, other politicians do worse daily.

The marrying the brother thing though, that’s 100% criminal and a blatant attempt to deliberately subvert American laws.
She should lose her citizenship

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join