It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ilhan Omar is found Guilty of Campaign Finance Violations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

U.S. Congresswoman Ilhan Omar has to pay a fine and reimburse her own Campaign for finance violations !!

She was under investigation and now the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board has ordered her to pay !!

Some evidence also exists about possible income tax fraud as well but that's criminal unlike these civil fines.

And she talks so confidently too 😆

Radical Dem Rep. Ilhan Omar Found Guilty of SIX Campaign Finance Violations – Ordered to Pay Fines

U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar must personally pay a $500 civil fine to the state for violating a campaign finance law, the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board ordered Thursday.

In addition, Omar must reimburse her political campaign $3,469 for improperly used campaign funds, the board said in its decision.

Five times, Omar’s campaign improperly paid hotel or travel expenses for Omar to attend out-of-state events in 2017, the board found. In other cases, the board found Omar’s campaign had paid for Omar’s immigration records and two years of tax returns without justifying their benefit to her campaign.

It appears Ilhan Omar also married her own brother to defraud US immigration, yet there has been no investigation into this by the US government.

"Do Not Judge Me by My Own Actions !!"

💥🚬💥

Bombshell Added !!!

HUGE! Investigation Into Ilhan Omar Reveals Alleged Fraudulent Tax Returns Linked to Marriage to Her Brother

edit on Jun-06-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana government !!🍌

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Lets see if and when they will investigate the fraud. You would think that kind of thing would disqualify her from holding office. Or get her citizenship revoked. But we all know it pales before "orange man bad"

+21 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
She married her own brother to get into the country and they still have not thrown her out.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So, how long will it take for her to blame Trump? She will claim she is the victim, cuz it is a part of her background. Many muslims in the west want to be the victim.
How long will it take for the Dems to embrace en defend their victim?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   
They should start making a point and pull someone's chair for violations.

Politics is dirty enough as it is, the rules are pretty lose. Can't follow those, no job.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Lets see if and when they will investigate the fraud. You would think that kind of thing would disqualify her from holding office. Or get her citizenship revoked. But we all know it pales before "orange man bad"

If a Democrat is found guilty of campaign violations they pay the fine, get a slap on the back next time they go to work and become a valued member of the DNC.

Nothing to see here, move along...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
They should start making a point and pull someone's chair for violations.

Politics is dirty enough as it is, the rules are pretty lose. Can't follow those, no job.

As someone who twitches every time someone uses "loose" for "lose", I am happy to see someone finally doing the opposite.

Now the other eye can twitch once.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

The rules are lose.

If you break them, you should loose your job.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The rules are lose.

If you break them, you should loose your job.

I am so sorry for bringing it up, but it was a refreshing change and made me laugh.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Lil Ilhan needs advice from Keith Ellison 🤣

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I think we need a special council to look into this matter. One with no rules for their reach and only right-wing lawyers including Trump's personal lawyer.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Can you imagine if any POTUS conservative candidate has made that mistake? Oh the poop storm.
edit on 6-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

😉

Any time 👍

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Obiviously it's an evil zionist plot to frame her people.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

U.S. Rep. Ilhan Omar must personally pay a $500 civil fine to the state for violating a campaign finance law, the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board ordered Thursday.

It's good to be a D!

I doubt an R would get away with that snip with such a small FINE.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She's an authoritarian leftist.

She'll probably get a raise and a book deal.

Bint.

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Obiviously it's an evil zionist plot to frame her people.

Well she herself said something about "The Benjamins" a while back.

Now we know why she "referred" to "The Benjamins" 💥🤣💥

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It's good to be a D!

I doubt an R would get away with that snip with such a small FINE.

They would have had pressure on them to step down, there is no doubt about it. Omar is a darling of the new left, we are lucky they even looked into this, let alone fined her.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

All I know is Omar should be IMPEACHED.

FTW.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Well she herself said something about "The Benjamins" a while back.

Rials or Dinars in her case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join