It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real problem with the Mueller report, more lies.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

“Not enough evidence to file charges of conspiracy..”

According to the constitution, if there is not enough evidence of a crime having been committed, the crime was not committed and the individual in question is, in fact, innocent as PRESUMED.

idiot.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: JustJohnny

“Not enough evidence to file charges of conspiracy..”

According to the constitution, if there is not enough evidence of a crime having been committed, the crime was not committed and the individual in question is, in fact, innocent as PRESUMED.

idiot.

You Are Correct Sir ..........Hic .

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: underwerks

I'm curious at what point you all will see Barr as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

Evidence please.

Evidence of Barr being a dirtbag?

His role in Iran Contra, the patriot act, his part in the run up to the Iraq war, his goaltending for Trump.

I realize you dont care about the last one, but it's all there if you choose to look beyond your own politics. Which I seriously doubt any of you will even attempt at this point.

My politics is that there are 2 branches of the corporate party. I am sick and tired of having to deal with everyone talking about this Russia BS when it is clear that Hillary and Mueller worked together on Uranium 1, Mueller completely dismantled the FBI's terror research capabilities, forced any agent of five years or more to go to DC or resign destroying their crime fighting abilities and was in Charge during 911, the underoo bomber, the boston marathon bombings, and covered for Whitey Bulger. Barr was in office with Bush the dumber who was a puppet of his dad (Nazi) and Dick Cheney (Darth Vader) so I can almost give him a pass. Please tell me why Mueller deserves to be anywhere near Washington after fighting (alongside Joe Biden) for years to keep wrongfully imprisoned men in jail.) They are out now and Mueller should be in. As for the Orange Cheetoh being assisted by Russia to become president over Hillary thank you Russia (even though the LEAKS came from a Seth Rich who paid for it with his life) for any help you may have gave (unrequested as proved by the Bueller report) and keeping us out of war. How much money was Hillary given by NXVIM you know the child trafficking sex cult that made slaves out the members while proclaiming to be Women's empowerment movement???? Is that who you wanted for president not to mention Haiti, Libya, her racist mentor (apple did not fall far from tree as evidenced by her and Joe's restrictive minorities legislation)the former Grand Wizard of the KKK. From your post it sounds as though things would have been better with a Racist (read her book it takes a village) narcissistic, upside down cross wearing, Epstein island visiting (multiples along with her hubby (who had many more),) warmonger, who had ties to human trafficking in office. Bravo!!! Orange man bad eh well Hillarhea would have killed us all. Good try to derail thread btw, sorry I ranted to the op not to whom I replied to. All I can say is don't try to tell me my politics as I have none. I just know a a crock of malarkey and this whole Russia flonkeymuck is exactly that a giant pile of distraction with a lil pile of injustice on top. FTR I voted for Jill because choosing between the lesser of 2 evils is not my style (altho Trump is actually winning me over since he doesn't take nuttin from no one) I loved it when he totally destroyed May in their "Joint Press Conference" truly a master and that I respect.
edit on 6-6-2019 by CrazyFox because: lags

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ver̃y Inter̃estingk .......

(Aug 2, 2017) Mueller’s Role in Delivering Uranium to Russians Raises Questions

The "Ir̃ony"

While the revelation of a secret meeting involving Robert Mueller in the delivery of uranium to the Russians, by itself, does not prove anything of a criminal or unethical nature, it does raise questions that merit an investigation.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Dude , you Literally Said it ALL there ...........

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny
a reply to: Lumenari

Absolutely!!

If muller testifies there is no telling how bad trump will look

For the love of God please tell every Democratic friend you have exactly that.

Write your congresscritters!

Wear a vag hat and scream at the sky in front of your city hal!!!!

Pollute the interwebz with it!!!!

Mueller MUST testify!!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Mueller spent $40 million of OUR MONEY. Is there no mechanism for U.S. taxpayers to compel Bob Mueller to testify, or be punished with jail or a daily $$$ fine, if he doesn't?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not really.

He was an instrument of the Federal government so had unlimited resources to ruin people's lives, bankrupt them, send them to prison on perjury traps, convict them of crimes that the Federal government formerly were not going to pursue and blackmail everyone into a confession, one way or the other.

This is the Deep State.

This is what we need to get rid of NOW so we don't have to deal with it going forward.

They act like our government is a clone of Soviet Russia, ffs.

This needs fixed.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   

We elected the man who's been planning the "fix" for the past 20 years. I hope he has enough ammo now and "the plan" is being executed.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

They don’t have to clear Trump as being innocent. He is presumed to be innocent. Now cite the actual list from Meuller of evidence citing a list of what laws Trump broke.

So your guilty of shoplifting if it was stated

“If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that theantediluvian clearly did not commit Shoplifting , we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment.”

So, obviously you are guilty of shoplifting.....

Now please state what evidence shows a list of what laws were broken by Trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
3 pages, and still nothing. run away!!!!!

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Barr is a liar just like trump and his reputation for this segment of history is going to be his ruin. After a pretty illustrious career. Too bad.
He is going to be held in contempt of congress. They have decided they can and will.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Hint..... Barr is lying.
Its right in the report.
No one needs to even argue it. Its in writing in the Mueller report.

I asked yesterday because of something I had seen.
What if Ken Starr had given his report to Janet Reno and Bill Clinton only and then Janet wrote a little summary about what Ken said claiming there's nothing to see here ...done and done.
Would you guys have been okay with that? Would that have been all and it was settled?

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hint..... Barr is lying.
Its right in the report.
No one needs to even argue it. Its in writing in the Mueller report.

I asked yesterday because of something I had seen.
What if Ken Starr had given his report to Janet Reno and Bill Clinton only and then Janet wrote a little summary about what Ken said claiming there's nothing to see here ...done and done.
Would you guys have been okay with that? Would that have been all and it was settled?

Care to quote the report then quote what you think is Barr’s lie? Care to provide actual cited evidence?
edit on 7-6-2019 by neutronflux because: Made more st

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Its in the report we do not have to rely on what Barr said.

He is lying because it is in the flipping report.

Why the hell wont you guys read it?

I know why you guys refuse to read it... because it doesnt say what you want it to say and you dont want to know that. You want to pretend is says something else and that what Barr said is what is in the report. But he lied and he's going to be help accountable for that.

Just the table of contents for part two is a friggin rap sheet on trump.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Lets also pretend that Robert Mueller isn't a professional lawyer and prosecutor who has decades of experience with the law, the FBI and handling an investigation. Because if he is competent then we cant say that what he did was not professional and fair.
and we cant admit that he was professional and fair because that would mean admitting that trump is a criminal.

I got it....

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

When he gets his ass hauled before congress to answer their questions.

I doubt he will disobey a court order even if the turd tells him to.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

You are saying what is in the report is a lie not having read one word but you think Barr is telling the truth because he said what you want to hear.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join