It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A real problem with the Mueller report, more lies.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

If you watch the video, the democrat being interviewed, clearly states that Mueller could not charge Trump with a crime because of the rule about charging a sitting president.

Mueller did repeat this in his presser. We all heard it, the left seems to think it means Trump is guilty of all the things Mueller suggests, but couldn't charge him.

Perhaps that is the case.

But, Barr stated very clearly the following:

"I will say that when we met with (Mueller) ... we specifically asked him about the OLC opinion and whether or not he was taking the position that he would have found a crime but for the existence of the OLC opinion," Barr told reporters. "And he made it very clear several times that that was not his position. He was not saying that but for the OLC opinion he would have found a crime. He made it clear that he had not made the determination that there was a crime."

Link is in the following thread on this.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So as in that thread, one of them is lying. it seemed it was Mueller, when his group made a clarifying statement after the presser that was anything but.:
www.redstate.com...
In that link, there is a twitter post stating that what Barr said, doesn't conflict with what Mueller said. This is the position of team Mueller. So they agree with what Barr said. If they didn't, that was the time to clear that up. They chose not to.

But we keep seeing the lie perpetuated, and nobody stops them. it's like saying wrong stuff in an interview is OK. If Trump lies during an interview, call him out on it. Prove he's lying. If I'm wrong here, prove I'm wrong. I can take it, I just don't think I am.

What is Mueller's position? it's a clear as mud.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We need to get him to testify IMMEDIATELY.

I'd take a day off of work to watch that... LOL.

Either Barr is lying, Rosenstien is lying, other witnesses are lying...

Or Mueller read that 9 1/2 minute transcript that he obviously didn't write on air in exchange for Nadler not calling him in to testify.

Then found out later what he said and had to get it retracted... but had already planted the seeds that they wanted him to plant.

I've said it before, Nadler's little speech right after Mueller's was too quick... too pre-planned.

Now Nadler is dodging and hemming and hawing when the question of Mueller getting called before the House committee comes up...

Lies is all they have left now... you even see seemingly intelligent ATS people arguing that he indeed committed obstruction of justice.

For things that clearly are not.

Let's let the other things rolling down the pipeline drop and see who is left after.

Until then they are going to do what they do best..

Lie.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

This needs cleared up before we even worry if Trump committed a crime. This is the prelude to that. it's really important, and the way it was dealt with, seems really like a set up.

I can't understand how the interviewer says nothing about the obvious wrongness. If you let this slide, more folks will pick up on it and repeat it. hell, look here. Our last couple leftovers picked it up and won't let go of it. It's time for the truth on this. If it's that Barr lied, we all need to know that. I don't want to defend a lie.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

This needs cleared up before we even worry if Trump committed a crime. This is the prelude to that. it's really important, and the way it was dealt with, seems really like a set up.

I can't understand how the interviewer says nothing about the obvious wrongness. If you let this slide, more folks will pick up on it and repeat it. hell, look here. Our last couple leftovers picked it up and won't let go of it. It's time for the truth on this. If it's that Barr lied, we all need to know that. I don't want to defend a lie.

The left is going to go with Barr lying, the witnesses lying, Rosenstien lying.

That's all they have and they also have the media on their side to push it deep into the public psyche.

That's why even normal Americans are questioning it... the left is excellent at pushing an agenda.

This is never going to cleared up, as far as the left goes.

After all, it's all they have now.

Let's see where we are in 3 months.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The Mueller report did not say that trump did nor did not obstruct Justice, but he did verify that Barrs statement was correct in this matter. That is what the official stuff is saying. Maybe Mueller can't realize he is saying things improperly, he cannot comprehend that he is not being clear enough. Of course, the Dems are twisting everything to meet their desires, Mueller has to understand they are purposely doing that. He needs to come right out and say that they found no evidence that could ever lead to a Department of Justice decision to charge Trump. His report does say that, but it is not properly worded. Maybe Mueller is afraid the Democrats are going to sue him and charge him with a crime for something.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Guilt by innuendo

Guilt by lack of evidence

Guilt by suggestive assumptions

❄🚬❄

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm curious at what point you all will see Barr as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I'm curious at what point you all will see Barr as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

Evidence please.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I'm curious... just the first paragraph of the Mueller report is a lie, but Mueller is not a liar, in your opinion?

So we can go with the guy that lied lying again....

Oh. Sorry. Lying in his 9 1/2 minute editorial and then having to RETRACT what he said....

Or we can go with Barr lying, Rosenstien lying, multiple witnesses lying because it fits in with your personal bias.

Nah... I'm going to go with reality.

You can keep living in Clown World.

I hear that there will be a lot of crying clowns soon.

edit on 6-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Evidence please.

The left doesn't need evidence... they have feelings to back up what they are told to believe.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The Peter Carr statement would have been signed off on by Mueller. So it would seem that you are saying that Mueller is calling himself a liar.

Let me remind you of what the report said:

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

I don't know how else you can read that. They didn't clear him of criminal conduct as to obstruction and if they had confidence that he did not commit obstruction, they would have.

What Mueller said comports with that and expounds a bit. Barr came out of the gate shilling for Trump. One example (more in article):

How Barr’s Excerpts Compare to the Mueller Report’s Findings

What Barr said:

Mr. Barr took Mr. Mueller’s words out of context to suggest the president had no motive to obstruct justice From William P. Barr “In making this determination, we noted that the special counsel recognized that ‘the evidence does not establish that the president was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference,’ and that, while not determinative, the absence of such evidence bears upon the president’s intent with respect to obstruction.”

He literally ripped a sentence fragment out of context to completely change the meaning. The report:

The injury to the integrity of the justice system is the same regardless of whether a person committed an underlying wrong. In this investigation, the evidence does not establish that the president was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference. But the evidence does point to a range of other possible personal motives animating the president’s conduct. These include concerns that continued investigation would call into question the legitimacy of his election and potential uncertainty about whether certain events — such as advance notice of WikiLeaks’ release of hacked information or the June 9, 2016, meeting between senior campaign officials and Russians could be seen as criminal activity by the president, his campaign or his family.

Can you honestly say you don't see how deceptive that is? And it was just one example. Barr is a shill. I hate to agree with Napolitano but he wasn't wrong:

Judge Napolitano: Barr’s ‘Foolish Attempt’ to Sanitize Mueller Report Was ‘Dumb and Insulting’

edit on 2019-6-6 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Evidence please.

Evidence of Barr being a dirtbag?

His role in Iran Contra, the patriot act, his part in the run up to the Iraq war, his goaltending for Trump.

I realize you dont care about the last one, but it's all there if you choose to look beyond your own politics. Which I seriously doubt any of you will even attempt at this point.

But hey, must be Thursday on ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I realize you dont care about the last one, but it's all there if you choose to look beyond your own politics. Which I seriously doubt any of you will even attempt at this point.

I asked for evidence not your schlep of an opinion.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Its always amazing to me how people can pick and choose so much on what lying politicians are believeable. Do you think any of those career politicians are honest people or is it because they fit your preferred agenda?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Evidence please.

His role in Iran Contra, the patriot act, his part in the run up to the Iraq war, his goaltending for Trump.

can you help me out with how that proves Barr Lied about what Mueller told him? that is the main point here. If Barr didn't lie, Mueller did, or doesn't understand what he said. But it's a direct contradiction. Again, I'm open to Barr being the wrong one, but that would take Mueller saying it out loud. he didn't say anything of the sort. In fact, he had his people try to clear it up for him, but didn't.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

~yawn~

It is a prosecutor's job to determine if there is enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that a crime was committed.

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state.

It is most certainly not the job of a prosecutor to prove that someone was innocent.

After all, in America we are all innocent until proven guilty.

That pesky Due Process part of the 14th Amendment that seems to get in the way of the left a lot.

You're buying into the same argument that a lot of the left does.

A pity... I was hoping for better when you got back.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I realize you like to see your words in print, but hold off on the novel for a minute. This thread is about a very, very specific thing. it's not about if Trump did anything. Please focus on this one.

Now, did Barr lie about what he said Mueller emphatically stated, or did Mueller lie, or do you think the two aren't conflicting statements?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Nah, they have to stick to the notion that you can put the carrot before the horse.

Evidence and presumption of innocence optional.
edit on 6 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm curious at what point you all will see Barrack as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Biden as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Bernie as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Bill as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Hillary as the lying dirtbag she is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Kamala as the lying dirtbag she is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Warren as the lying dirtbag she is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Ilhan as the lying dirtbag she is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Cortez as the lying dirtbag she is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Pelosi as the lying dirtbag she is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Brazil as the lying dirtbag she is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Booker as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Comey as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

I'm curious at what point you all will see Mueller as the lying dirtbag he is. If ever.

Etcetera…

etcetera…

edit on 6-6-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: d bags

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Evidence please.

So Mueller isn't a dirtbag?

What some people don’t know about Mueller is that he has a long history of leading government investigations that were diversions or cover-ups. These include the investigation into the 1988 bombing of Pan Am Flight 103, the investigation into the terrorist financing Bank of Credit and Commerce International (BCCI), and the FBI investigations into the crimes of September 11th, 2001.

Mueller's Coverups

But THIS time he didn't lie....

Just LOL

edit on 6-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join