It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI released Bigfoot investigation files

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Well not hid, just did not release to the public that it was deer hair till now.

Besides, there are more then a few questions even if they can even identify the difference between a Bigfoot hair and deer hair. One being, whats the difference? And can they explain how a deer hair differs from Bigfoot hair?

You know considering that nobody knows what bigfoot hair is like or even made off.

And that would be just the terrestrial ones.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
They should release the real story of the interaction the army had with Bigfoot after mount St Helens erupted...

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Yes. Here's my thread about it.

Most definitively, anthropoid.

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

There are ton's of evidence you have been schooled to confuse fact from conjecture,government has them listed and categoried,only evidence against them are half assed actors call news reporters,who the sheeple are trained to listen to,not unlike Alexis,they have been here and are still here,they survived the last cataclysm 200 yrs or so ago,the Brits managed to wipe out the natives of this land and destroyed history,but evidently they were a force to be dealt with,to say they don't exist is to say you don't exist

posted on Jun, 7 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I live in the City with the most manicured Trails in NA and there are 160 km of Trails....river valley trails….and there are BF everywhere...literally you are hard pressed to find areas NOT impacted by them....they are now migrating eastwards from the Canadian west coast...enmasse.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
They should of just scared it off and it would have migrated. No need to shoot it, but I drove through the lumber lands or at least the one in outskirts of Olympic national park. I was actually looking for a shortcut to get around Olympia and Tacoma coming down 101 from forks wa.

On the map on the phone I saw it, and it looked like a roadway. But it turned out to be just a lumber road, drove up it about an hour and got half way, there were a few trees in the way but they were small and didnt completely block the dirt road. But when I got half way through it was starting to get dark so I turned around because it would take me hours more to go all the way through it, and that is if the road was passable and no trees were downed on the way. And I didn't feel like camping out in the bush or by that lake up there.

But ya! I think I drove through the black diamond ones to years ago to I think. And for the same reason, shortcut, which turned out to be anything but that. But ya! At least that area by olympic national park. Its pretty big and anything can be out there and you would never know it, even if you worked up there, plus most of the wild animals would just up it into the park itself as everything in the park is protected from hunting.

But saying that. You buddy should have just scared it away wherever he was at. A few gunshots would have done it, and there not likley to stick around in a area were people come and go once they know that people will be coming and going from that area. But if he had to kill it. At least keep the body. F the gov and the lumber industry.

They will live, even with more restrictions on land. In fact probably keep there jobs around a lot longer with the way some of them are cutting mowing down areas which will take a few hundred years go get anywhere back to what it was, and in all that time, they will be all out of jobs.

He could have sold the bigfoot body even for more then some chump change.

And also, this bigfoot mystery needs to be put to bed. And Bigfoot body would have gone a long way to that.

But yes! Bigfoot, that legendary ninja of the forest once again alludes us all.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Sasquatch wasn't what he was worried about, it was the other bipedal that might have been in the area. Again from everything I can gather the US Government would be pretty happy to announce that they have a sasquatch in possession. Lumber companies on the other hand seem to not want any kind of rare animal reports getting made public.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well the only other bipedal that would be in such an area. Other then loggers, which you can hear from a miles away, trust me chainsaws and big ol trucks are noisy, so anybody else that would be up there would be hunters. And I dont think you need to worry about them. Unless offcourse you were out there in the woods dressed like a deer or an elk, skulking around for whatever reason.

Like I said, anything can be out there. But even like I said in the area I mentioned last time, if your on foot you could be up there for months and your not likely to run into another person, even the loggers are not up there but a few times every now and then.

And most hunters are out there for a few days at most, if even that. That area I was talking about, the only reason I went there is because freaking google maps on the phone apps is bare bones compared to the PC version, so i really thought it was a shortcut when I looked at it while driving.

There were excavators and bulldozers but no loggers anywere along that road and I was driving for hours, even the so called what i thought was a stop, or maybe a little town, because it was named on the map, turned out to be a bunch of bushes, that was once a logging camp which was abandoned in the 80s or something.

This is why you dont trust the phone app, its just a bare bones version.

And hunters or hikers?

Well given some expetions I dont think you will likely see many other bipedals out there.

I remember last year, went for a hike at a local mountain, and also to scout what kind of animals were in the area. There was a dudes tent up there in the goat passes, and even the other hikers, a few said that the tent was there for a few days because they hiked the same area yesterday, and it was there in the same spot but they never saw anybody.

And then about two weeks latter I went up there again, and the same tent did not move at all.

So either the guy came and went to the same spot, or he was out there for 3 or more weeks straight for whatever wacky reason.

But anyways. What you said, it does seem a bit suspect. They should have at the least taken a selfie with bigfoot if they went hunting for one, and caught one.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

He was worried about private military.

Something that happens a lot more these days then in the past, and your tent tale reminds me of it, that some homeless people hit the forests to live. I guess it's better than camping out in towns, but it also means that they can be more aggressive about what they claim as theirs. I haven't had any issues with that, but I have been warned that some people were reported as "Free Camping" in an area I was hiking in.

posted on Jun, 10 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
We have them in Michigan and if they are here they are trapped because we are a peninsula and the only way out would be south. But reports are all over Michigan the local one is in Sister Lakes a few miles from here.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Private military? As in more people hired to hunt down bigfoot?

Well whatever. Surprised Bigfoot didn't hear them coming from miles away as well.

And the guy on the tent. Who knows what that was about. But I seriously doubt its homeless, it was on a mountain, albeit it a small mountain, not that high but it does get cold there in the middle of summer and windy for sure. Not a place you would camp out for long periods of time, unless your there for a reason.

The only reason why I thought it may be a hunter, is because while that mountain is basically a hiking trail, it was hunting season, and in the general area the tent was set up. Is goat territory, they like it there, were its to high for most predators to get at, and to hazardous for anybody else, while things like elk, deer and mountain lions are on the lower ranges.

But if you wanted to you can literally just go from that area all the way around the mountain and then some, for weeks. But bringing anything back, would likely kill you as...

Well goats are there for a reason. Like these guys.

Or how about this for some goat acrobatics, though they still got nothing on bigfoot.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: Raggedyman
Besides, there are more then a few questions even if they can even identify the difference between a Bigfoot hair and deer hair. One being, whats the difference? And can they explain how a deer hair differs from Bigfoot hair?

Science, man!

Bigfoots have been described as having stringy, human-like hair, and not fur. They also don't have the soft underlayer that keeps a lot of wild animals warmer in cold weather.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

And were is the Bigfoot hair diagram picture?

Second.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join