It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI released Bigfoot investigation files

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

It's pretty neat that they got a hair sample and said it's from a deer. Maybe the hair was a fraud, or maybe just not from a bigfoot that might be in the area.

Just getting the FBI to respond was an accomplishment. I love that this stuff is finally being released to the public.

edit on 6-6-2019 by danbuter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I do not see how the FBI could make an official announcement, because

Bigfoot IS a conspiracy!

Remember that little guy, the northern spotted owl? It was on the endangered species list and when they found it in the forest it shut down the logging there, which cost the logging industry millions of dollars.

Imagine now if big guys like Bigfoot with a range of hundreds of miles were officially “Discovered”. They would immediately be put on the endangered species list and would shut down the logging industry overnight, costing it to loose sixteen billion dollars and hundreds of thousands of jobs.

The US government is like a big club of people, they are all over the place and at some point they hear everything. There are people here on ATS who know Bigfoot is real, which means that the government knows they are real. And they are keeping it a secret.

YES, BIGFOOT IS A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP.

Why, because losing the logging industry would be a big blow to the economy. Especially the housing industry, because without wood they would have to stop building until they could design metal or plastic houses.

Like the metal and plastics industry, the Democrats need to “discover” Bigfoot too.

Trump is all about the economy, that’s where he is doing great. If the Dems want to damage Trump they need to damage the economy. So the Democrats need to “discover” Bigfoot. Because everyone will want Bigfoot on the protected species list, which would force Trump to shut down the logging industry and damage the economy.

And then there are the National Parks, with their three hundred thousand jobs and thirty five billion dollars revenue. If the gov knows that Bigfoot exist and they know that hundreds of thousands of their citizens go missing in those National Parks, how are they going to get out of that? Are they going to blame it on the aliens that they say do not exist?

Either way it’s a win for Bigfoot and a win for the Democrat party.

Of course in the end, Trump would be okay, because he did the right thing and no-one with a brain could complain that it was his fault that the economy suffered. And of course America would pull through it because the economy would eventually come around and America would be green again.

Talk about a Green New Deal – the biggest winner of all will be the Trees!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I dont know I'm a little skeptical, that Peter Byrne or the original person with the sample couldn't identify it as possible deer fur themselves. Unless it was just too small of a sample, not to mention can't ever remember a possible bigfoot witness describing their hair as deer like. What's the original story behind the sample was it found in conjunction with a possible sighting. Yes, I could definitely see the government covering something like this up, even if this is the truth in this situation.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
There are people here on ATS who know Bigfoot is real, which means that the government knows they are real. And they are keeping it a secret.

YES, BIGFOOT IS A GOVERNMENT COVER-UP.

I'm a big fan of Bigfoot, although I am personally waiting to see evidence that convinces me they actually exist. However, I do like to hear about those stories of the government (Department of the Interior, not the FBI) working to keep them "mythical" and out of the cross-hairs of any enthusiastic hunters. In some ways, it makes perfect sense.

Justin Chernipeski over at Mountain Beast Mysteries has a few episodes detailing the government's work in the 1950s with an anthropologist (Dr. Miller, I seem to remember) to classify these things. I also like the Mount St. Helens accounts of people who worked with the government and Bigfoots to help them survive after the mountain blew up.

But, as I said, I'm still waiting to see something definitive. Fun, though.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There is no modern day Bigfoot. None. If there was, we would have definitive proof.

Assuming it’s a government coverup is laughable. Seriously...I chuckled at the mere thought of it.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Of course Bigfoot exists, but it can not be caught, because of the extensive genetic manipulations,
and spontaneous mutations are strong in that one.

Most likely it can turn invisible like the dinosaur in the more recent jurassic park movie.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
There is no modern day Bigfoot. None. If there was, we would have definitive proof.

You'd think so, huh? Although once you consider the relative rarity of the encounters, the sheer amount of unexplored territory in North America, witness fear and reluctance to shoot or kill these man-like creatures for legal and personal reasons, and so on, it becomes a bit more plausible.

Assuming it’s a government coverup is laughable. Seriously...I chuckled at the mere thought of it.

Some of these government agencies, the EPA, Department of the Interior, and the Forestry Service, take their jobs pretty seriously. Aside from the liability issues, I can see why they might be very motivated to keep these creatures out of the public eye as long as possible, since nothing will ruin wilderness and the things in it like a bunch of people running around in it shooting at anything that moves. It's hard enough to keep criminals and off-the-grid humans from ruining the wilderness. Imagine a bunch of guys out there who want the fame (or infamy) of being the first to bag a Bigfoot.

Not saying this is the ground truth. Just that it's not as implausible as you might think. I could see where that's what they're counting on.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, for a critter that doesn't exist...

He sure seemed real enough to me when I saw him.

The stories go back millennia, not just in North America but all over the world. Every culture on Earth has stories of Wild Men. They go by many names, but are, in essence, the same sort of creature.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You have seen one?

Did it resemble a bear?

Or more like the classic ape style?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I'm always s confused as to why the Government would cover this up. I think if anyone would be covering this up it would be the lumber industry. I know for a fact that Black Diamond lumber here in Washington State has hired private military guys to do clearing of possible "ape like" sightings on their lands before a harvest takes place. I have also seen with my own eye's the after math of one of these encounters. Something was shot, and something large was taken away by truck. What it was I don't know, but the guy who took me to the area has told me that he has on record a couple of private military guys stating that they had been paid to hunt down an "ape like" creature on private land, and that he felt weird about it after the kill since it was more "human like" than "ape like". The guy stated that he never believed in sasquatch before, but after he killed one there's no doubt in his mind.

I've also talked to a few forest rangers, and they all have stories about running into these things. They have stated openly that if they could 100% prove the sasquatch exists the US Government would support their statements on it, but a body would be needed for that. If you're in a National Forest, go to the main visitors center and ask them about bear sightings, and sasquatch reports. I think you might be surprised at what they say.

edit on 6-6-2019 by Guyfriday because: Removed a wierd typo

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I'm always s confused as to why the Government would cover this up. I think if anyone would be covering this up it would be the lumber industry. I know for a fact that Black Diamond lumber here in Washington State has hired private military guys to do clearing of possible "ape like" sightings on their lands before a harvest takes place. I have also seen with my own eye's the after math of one of these encounters. Something was shot, and something large was taken away by truck. What it was I don't know, but the guy who took me to the area has told me that he has on record a couple of private military guys stating that they had been paid to hunt down an "ape like" creature on private land, and that he felt weird about it after the kill since it was more "human like" than "ape like". The guy stated that he never believed in sasquatch before, but after he killed one there's no doubt in his mind.

I've also talked to a few forest rangers, and they all have stories about running into these things. They have stated openly that if they could 100% prove the sasquatch exists the US Government would support their statements on it, but a body would be needed for that. If you're in a National Forest, go to the main visitors center and ask them about bear sightings, and sasquatch reports. I think you might be surprised at what they say.

So what did they say?

C´mon people, this is not the time or the place to be cryptic, unless you are currently Genome engineering the next batch of Biggies in an underground lab.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
I've also talked to a few forest rangers, and they all have stories about running into these things.

Oh, yeah, forest rangers have all the stories. Bigfoot, UFOs, just plain craziness. They see it all.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I stated in the posting what was relayed to me about it. This guy (I will not name either who he works for, or his name) is a very credible source for outdoor stuff, and I've known him for over 20 years. He asked me to go with him to investigate something due to what we did in the service. He told about what he was poking around for, and why we were going to that area. He clued me in on why he was investigating what he was, and he told me what I already relayed in the last post. I have addressed this event in a few other threads on the topic of sasquatch. I don't have the links off hand, but a look through my posting history might bring them up.

Sasquatch isn't really my thing, I'm more about the Shadow People. I will help out a friend though if they need it, but this guy asked me for help not because of the weird, but rather because he trusts me in a firefight (private military, lumber company property, and the possibility of a mass killing kind of requires help in an investigation)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Has anyone ever given into the thought that MAYBE "big foot" is some hairy-ass Nephalim that wanders around on the surface from time to time and goes back underground to the "D.U.M.B.S" where they could be hiding these things?

Lots of history around the Native Americans ancestors here in North America all have proof of sightings and stories of giants who were so tall and big that they can run alongside a buffalo and pick it up with one arm and take it away to feed upon. These were also explained to have 6 fingers on each hand and 6 toes. It definitely fits the bible narratives.

Maybe the government uses "big foot" to cover up the Nephalim to keep people thinking otherwise. Much like Aliens and Fallen Angels.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
They hid that it was deer fur since 1975, hmmm, that sounds reasonable

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I have a friend who encountered one when he was a teenager. I'd known him for over twenty years before he told me and when he described what happened, goosebumps literally rose up on both of his arms. He said he doesn't tell many people but when he does it happens every time.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I agree with the guys over at MU that what the FBI should really release information on is the old Minnesota Iceman case. There were at the time some concerns about the original being real, and that the promoter was transporting a human(ish) corpse across state lines illegally. They might have some pertinent information on that case, too.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Justin Chernipeski over at Mountain Beast Mysteries has a few episodes

I like watching his walks in the forest. Something very relaxing about it.

So WHO is making all the tree stand in the middle of nowhere?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Bigfoot are creatures of the wild. They have mastered nature in a way that is beyond our comprehension.

It is of my opinion that they stick to a strict set of principles that keep them close and actual burials, perhaps a place they can take their sick and wounded.

Remember, masters of the wild, they can probably tell if we're in the area within a good kilometer radius.

I put that much faith in them, they are wise and intelligent.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If you believe that at least some of the activity at Skinwalker Ranch is real, them it's not a stretch that perhaps Bigfoot is an interdimensional (or something equally as odd) creature. SOnwe of the creatures/wolves on the ranch disappeared into thin air

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join