It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Straight Pride’ parade planned for Boston

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: LSU2018

Poor poor AOC... such a tool and I doubt she even realizes it... Almost every time I hear something she said, I can't help but think someone should have told her that it's better to be thought a fool than to say something and remove all doubt. (Been there myself!)

But I had to laugh at the "dad jeans" part... if I remember correctly her hero Obama was often mocked for wearing "dad jeans"!

He was mocked for wearing mom jeans, lol...

And the libs love the socks and sandals...

edit on 6-6-2019 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Idk, just cant get past the gay guy helping with it all, just seems a little funny to me. And the other 2 guys listed in the OP are probably gay as well, why else would they have one helping them

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I've yet to see the people on the right (or straight) have an event where the intolerant bunch didn't show up in the best anger to protest you and tell you how intolerant you are.

I have a feeling the organizers are counting on it...

I really hope they have a few surprises planned. I get the feeling they do -- but it may be wishful thinking on my part!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I've yet to see the people on the right (or straight) have an event where the intolerant bunch didn't show up in the best anger to protest you and tell you how intolerant you are.

I have a feeling the organizers are counting on it...

I really hope they have a few surprises planned. I get the feeling they do -- but it may be wishful thinking on my part!

It wouldn't be the first time they show up to start trouble and get their arses whooped. Nothing beats the noodle armed lib who tried to hit the Proud Boy guy with a pipe. They guy put his arm up to block it and then with one swing he laid that pipe swinger out cold.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Yup -- exactly! One of their oldies but goodies, eh?

The sad thing is that in this world where everyone has cameras and instant news access, all people need these days is a (staged and/or photoshopped) pic to believe anything and it must be true...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

I bet it's Milo. I think he's a good speaker.

That's a good guess... I was thinking maybe the Cheney daughter, but she's not really in the public eye. Your suggestion is much much better!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   

He was mocked for wearing mom jeans, lol...

Oh noes!

My memory was too kind I guess...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I have a question, will the public be able to take pictures of this "Parade of straights"?

When San Fran has "Gay Pride" parades you aint suposed to take pics unless you ask the paraders first

the LBGQT:NTSF:SD:SUV crowd in Pelosi's district say it's "demeaning" to have pictures taken while barely clothed on a public street. they act almost like the Police in that regard.

I think it's Awesome, we also should have "white Lives Matter" Parade as well, and have all people of Asian descent march!!!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Idk, just cant get past the gay guy helping with it all, just seems a little funny to me. And the other 2 guys listed in the OP are probably gay as well, why else would they have one helping them

Yeah, it is a little odd, but I think that has more to do with the crap news we get from the MSM, which isn't telling us about the major in-fighting going on with the left.

Plenty of gay and lesbian folks are downright angry at the trans ideology and agenda, and especially the now default "gender affirming" treatment for kids these days. And, of course, the vile abuse being heaped on lesbians and feminists who reject the abuse and misogyny of the Trans Taliban. Another feminist was attacked last night in Scotland by a MAN identifying as a "woman" after she spoke at a university.

I'm really hopeful that this is (will be) much more and much bigger than it first appears.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

I have a question, will the public be able to take pictures of this "Parade of straights"?

When San Fran has "Gay Pride" parades you aint suposed to take pics unless you ask the paraders first

the LBGQT:NTSF:SD:SUV crowd in Pelosi's district say it's "demeaning" to have pictures taken while barely clothed on a public street. they act almost like the Police in that regard.

I think it's Awesome, we also should have "white Lives Matter" Parade as well, and have all people of Asian descent march!!!

I like that idea... Them thar slippery slopes can get real slippery.... I wondered how long the majority was gonna take this before they pushed back. It's like parents letting their children run around and rough house and get loud until they've heard it long enough, then they pop em to settle em down and toss em in the bed.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

It wouldn't be the first time they show up to start trouble and get their arses whooped. Nothing beats the noodle armed lib who tried to hit the Proud Boy guy with a pipe. They guy put his arm up to block it and then with one swing he laid that pipe swinger out cold.

That was pretty impressive, eh? I once saw my dad do something very similar with a guy with a knife. I was in awe of my dad for years after that! Awww... who am I kidding? I'm still in awe of my dad!

But to address your first point, I do expect these organizers are prepared for the haters' usual tactics. It sure seems they've been paying attention anyway. I hope so.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If this event does actually happen I guarantee triggered liberals will mess it up.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It's funny because the Left don't even need to hold an event to be protested by the Right. They just need to show up at a Planned Parenthood for a routine checkup.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It's funny because the Left don't even need to hold an event to be protested by the Right. They just need to show up at a Planned Parenthood for a routine checkup.

tell that to conservative speakers at college campuses

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

I'll bet they're looking forward to it! There's no point in a parade if it's not watched and the more the better, right? It's a great way to get their message out.

And then they will be judged accordingly.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

FYI: A speech is an event.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

fyi: for the speaker it is another day at work......

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hate. Intolerance.Bigotry. Violence. Suppression.

All the hallmarks of the left will be on display that day.

I hope they bring their bike locks.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I don't know. It's no different than straight people attending a gay parade. At least in my opinion. They're the ones who will be bashed the hardest though. Just like black Trump supporters. Democrats call them everything from slave props to uneducated house negros. The real courage lies in those who are single moms, gay, black, or female and aren't afraid to be Trump supporters. THAT takes some courage. I'm a white guy so I'm already expected to be a woman hating gay bashing vehement Trump supporting full fledged racist.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

FYI: If you're selling tickets, it's an event.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join