It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Straight Pride’ parade planned for Boston

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So can Bi folks march in either the gay or straight parade depending on which way the wind blows.

I'm going to our local gay parade tomorrow. More straight people show up for it than gays... Just an excuse to get hammered and party in the bars and beer joints along the parade route. Lots of live music and dancin.
edit on 6-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

So sometimes your the hammer and sometimes your the nail?
interesting....
oh "get hammered"....lol
wait what////

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

Seems to me all they are worried about is stopping boys from having a sex change, just helps further the gay agenda. The dont want little girls they want little boys. This isn't straight pride just subversive gay pride trying to fool you

Wow! I'm truly impressed... that's one awesome possum super sixth sense you've got there...

Or not.

If those are their intentions, then they need to skool themselves because it's girls who are increasingly -- astronomically in fact -- seeking to change their gender. To make themselves boys. It's known as ROGD -- Rapid Onset Gender Dysphoria. So if you're right, then they're defeating their own purpose.

You touch on something important though, even if you didn't necessarily mean to! There is a growing segment in the gay/lesbian community which is basically calling out transgender ideology as inherently homophobic, and for essentially converting homosexuals to heterosexuals by changing their "sex." In fact, documents recently came to light in England where sex reassignment was promoted as a means of "gay conversion."

So yeah... but no. These guys aren't the ones gaslighting the world.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

So can Bi folks march in either the gay or straight parade depending on which way the wind blows.

I'm thinking they can march in both -- no matter which way the wind blows!

I'm going to our local gay parade tomorrow. More straight people show up for it than gays... Just an excuse to get hammered and party.

Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Living in Orlando, where disgusting gays parade around every month for some
reason, to celebrate their deviation, it isn't surprising to witness couples
walking around holding hand, two girls, two guys, a guy and girl.

Some religious leaders believe gay is evil sin, and preach against it. A lot of people
believe this is true also. The LGBTQ2vtgb is really a small minority, and blacks
were at the turn of the century. Look how their population has grown but the
Hispanic/Latin population is overtaking the black population in the US.

Seeing as the gays are just a few of us, we let them prance around like they
should be proud of their sexual abberation, but in fact it nauseates
most of us to see it.

The inculcation of children to the lgbtqv2 crowd begins in kindergarden
and the intent is to depopulate the Earth in a plot spawned by our evil
globalist trillionaire masters.

edit on 6-6-2019 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Perhaps Prayer circles in the parking lots after the straight parade to "Pray away the Gay"

www.psychologytoday.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Perhaps Prayer circles in the parking lots after the straight parade to "Pray away the Gay"

now your talkin....
will the westborough baptist church be there as well???

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

LOL! Your comment reminded me of one of the posters at the organizers' website... Check out the top left one at the link:

Super Happy Fun America Posters

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Al Bundy: "I'm going to my old barber and wash away the gay".

If Duerte can switch they can too.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

those posters are funny!
lgbts!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Seeing as the gays are just a few of us, we let them prance around like they should be proud of their sexual abberation, but in fact it nauseates most of us to see it.

The irony sparkles like a diamond in a goats ***! What's the v2......lgbtqv2
edit on 6-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'm sure the parade will attract all kinds... ALL kinds!!! And that includes the haters.

But since gays are already expressly involved and welcome, and because many gays/lesbians are quite staunchly opposed to the trans agenda, and want the LGB back (minus the T), I'm looking forward to seeing a very interesting mix of folks at the parade.

I could be wrong and sadly disappointed, but I'll live on hope until reality slaps me in the face and I have to accept otherwise.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Why do straight people need to jam their sexual proclivity down our throats? What if children find out that men and women have sex? How are their parents going to explain it to them?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Right??? "It's more inclusive." So perfect -- I cracked up.

Read the guy's blog too. He's really got a great sense of humor.
edit on 6-6-2019 by Boadicea because: formatting

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Good one, AOC... But the dad jeans are already being worn by the man of the lesbian relationships. And the socks with sandals is a liberal thing. That poor girl, what a nimrod.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Hopefully no one is jamming anything anywhere.....
at least not at any parade

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: MisterSpock

It's a win for those putting it on however it turns out.

Yes -- it's a win for everyone, because we all benefit by fairness and freedom of speech and assembly and equal application under the law.

If it isn't allowed to go on, it makes everyone out to be intolerant fools and likely will net them some cash in a lawsuit. If it is allowed, they hold a little parade and have fun while the left sits and stews in it's little intolerant bubble of hate.

I think that might be the most ironic thing about the parade... it will be the haters and the snowflakes who will bring the most attention to the parade!!! Just as the article about AOC did. The articles I had seen previously didn't say much about the total platform of the organizers. It was when AOC decided to mock them on Twitter that the organizers had the opportunity to speak more!

Don't celebrate too soon. I've yet to see the people on the right (or straight) have an event where the intolerant bunch didn't show up in the best anger to protest you and tell you how intolerant you are.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Poor poor AOC... such a tool and I doubt she even realizes it... Almost every time I hear something she said, I can't help but think someone should have told her that it's better to be thought a fool than to say something and remove all doubt. (Been there myself!)

But I had to laugh at the "dad jeans" part... if I remember correctly her hero Obama was often mocked for wearing "dad jeans"!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

You know what wouldn't surprise me? The left sending in some of their own holding up anti gay signs with gay slurs all over them. They're intolerant to other views so it's what they do.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I bet it's Milo. I think he's a good speaker.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join