It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

idiot democrats openly subverting our nation

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: shooterbrody

Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime

Why chop it up like that? It's not that long.

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, however, we are unable to reach that judgment. The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.

Clearly says that if they had confidence that Trump hadn't committed obstruction, they would have said so. They did not have that confidence because of what they'd found, so they did not.

Mueller's statement further clarifies the intent was to put it in the hands of Congress.

The introduction to the Volume II of our report explains that decision. It explains that under longstanding department policy, a president cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view, that, too, is prohibited. A special counsel’s office is part of the Department of Justice, and by regulation, it was bound by that department policy. Charging the president with a crime was therefore not an option we could consider. The department’s written opinion explaining the policy makes several important points that further informed our handling of the obstruction investigation. Those points are summarized in our report, and I will describe two of them for you.

First, the opinion explicitly permits the investigation of a sitting president, because it is important to preserve evidence while memories are fresh and documents available. Among other things, that evidence could be used if there were co-conspirators who could be charged now.

And second, the opinion says that the Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing. And beyond department policy, we were guided by principles of fairness. It would be unfair to potentially — it would be unfair to potentially accuse somebody of a crime when there can be no court resolution of the actual charge.

So that was Justice Department policy. Those were the principles under which we operated. And from them, we concluded that we would not reach a determination one way or the other about whether the president committed a crime. That is the office’s final position, and we will not comment on any other conclusions or hypotheticals about the president. We conducted an independent criminal investigation and reported the results to the attorney general, as required by department regulations.

That process as we all know (when we're not playing dumb to score points) is called impeachment.

again, what crimes did he commit? Much like Comey did for Hillary, list them out, as I said, any order you like.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

He expressed it in his report.

52 3. The President Asks Intelligence Community Leaders to Make Public Statements that he had No Connection to Russia ....................... .......... ...... ..........
55 4. The President Asks Corney to "Li ft the Cloud" Created by the Rus sia Investigation .. .................................................. ......................................................
57 D . Events Leading Up To and Surrounding the Termination of FBI Director Corney .................................... ....... ............................. ...... ............................................
62 1. Corney Testifies Before the Senate Judiciary Committee and Declines to Answer Questions About Whether the President is Under Investigation .............
62 2. The President Makes the Decision to Terminate Corney ......................................
64 E. The P
resident's Efforts to Remove the Special Counsel.. .......................................... .
77 1. The Appointment of the Special Counsel and the President's Reaction ..............
78 2. The President Asserts that the Special Counsel has Conflicts ofinterest... ..........
80 3. The Press Reports that the President is Being Investigat ed for Obstruction of Justice and the President Directs the White House Counsel to Have the Special Counsel Removed ............................................ .................. ..................... .
84 F. The President's Efforts to Curtail the Special Counsel Investigation ................ ..........
90 1. The President Asks Corey Lewandowski to Deliver a Message to Sessions to Curtail the Spec ial Counsel Investigation ............................................ .......... ...
90 2. The President Follows Up with Lewandowski ................................................. ....
92 3. The President Publicly Cr itici zes Sess ions in a New York Times Interview ....... 93 4. The President Orders Priebus to Demand Sessions's Res igna tion .................. .....
94 G. The President's Efforts to Prevent Disclosure of Emails About the June 9, 2016 Meeting Between Russians and Senior Campaign Officials ...............................
98 1. The President Learns About the Existence of E mail s Concerning the June 9, 2016 Trump Tower Meeting ........................................................ .. ...................
98 2. The President Directs Communications Staff Not to Publicly Disclose Information About the June 9 Meeting .... ..... .......... ............................................ 3. The President Directs Trump Jr.'s Response to Press Inquiries About the June 9 Meeting ......... .... ..... ..................................................................................
100 101 4. The Media Reports on the June 9, 2016 Meeting ....... ............................. ......... ..
103 H. The President's Further Efforts to Have the Attorney General Take Over the Investigation ............................................. ........................ ..... ...... ..... .................. ..
107 1. The President Again Seeks to Have Sessio ns Reverse his Recusal. ............. .... ..
107 2. Additional Efforts to Have Sessions Unrecuse or Direct Inve st igati ons Covered by hi s Recusal. ....... ..................... ..... .................. ..... ................. ..... ........ 109

And this is just one page of the table of contents.

Alright! Way to step up!, now, what page did Muller say Trump is guilty of a crime? I just want to put this all together.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Also, it's not the function of the prosecution or investigators to exonerate.

That's because people are presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
to Silly and Anti:
I'm sorry you are the only 2 leftists left, but here you are. I don't hate either of you, I respect Anti and enjoy how incredibly silly tries to live up to her name.

But you continue to bring up the Mueller report, claim it says things it doesn't, then argue points that nobody made.

Did Mueller anywhere in his report make the claim that Trump broke the law? if so, what page, if not, WTF are on about?

Did Barr make the claim that Mueller stated 3 time emphatically, that the OIG standard didn't play into his decision? (you don't have to believe Barr for the follow up to this)

Did Mueller's team make a statement after his presser that there is no conflict with what Barr said?

I can back up every single point I'm making here with proven links. Before I dig all that up, I need to know what you dispute and why.

And please keep in mind, none of these fact require you to like Trump, follow Trump, or respect Trump. You just have to respect yourself enough not to lie to you.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

And for Silly who still doesn't get the comment in the OP about jailing Pelosi.

Pelosi said she wanted Trump in jail, yet, he hasn't been charged with any crimes, much like Hillary. Unlike Hillary, to date, nobody of importance has mentioned what crimes Trump committed. Since that is the case, those are the facts, it was a play on that statement that I said she should be locked up. I know she didn't break any laws with what she did, she just pulled a logan act kind of infraction, which amounts to nothing. (ask John Kerry)

If you followed the news, you might get this, but it would take some thought, so I get the confusion.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

If stupid was a crime....

You'd be a warlord.........

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
About that Mueller report. Please, someone explain to me how a report that was never suposed to see the light of day could be a roadmap for impeachment?

Was mueller usurped because Barr released it? was Mueller going to "leak" the report?

Can anyone on the left explain how a report that was not going to be seen by congress be a roadmap?

If it is as claimed a roadmap for impeachment, how would Mueller know that before it was released?

the law (passed by democrats, like Joe Biden) states it will remain confidential.

Please enlighten me!!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

YOU took an oath of office to support and defend the constitution of the United States. Nowhere in your job description is there a part where your mission is to discredit the president at every move he makes.

So did the GOP/Republicans in Congress: took an oath to defend and uphold the US Constitution. Nowhere in your job description is to put party over country and let the president do anything he wants without question, if not support and condone, it because you're too afraid of losing your sacred seat and/or becoming the object of his stupid, childish wrath.

Where's accountability?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

YOU took an oath of office to support and defend the constitution of the United States. Nowhere in your job description is there a part where your mission is to discredit the president at every move he makes.

So did the GOP/Republicans in Congress: took an oath to defend and uphold the US Constitution. Nowhere in your job description is to put party over country and let the president do anything he wants without question, if not support and condone, it because you're too afraid of losing your sacred seat and/or becoming the object of his stupid, childish wrath.

Where's accountability?

What has Trump done that would require the GOP to not let him do?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
We are witnessing a Democratic panic attack. Despite their best efforts, Trump is not only thriving, but is turning the tables, by having Barr investigate and expose those who orchestrated the Russian Collusion farce, in a failed attempt to ruin his presidency. With "Creepy Joe" Biden their current front runner, with his laundry list of issues...the scandal involving the Ukraine, the recent allegations of plagiarism and his "hands on" persona, the Dims know full well that Trump wins in 2020, unless they bring him down. One can only hope that this clown show ends, once Barr exposes the truth behind the Russian Collusion lie and reveals who the true criminals are. This is what the Democrats fear. This is why Pelosi and her minions are panicking.

Ok and I bet the RINO's are going to stick it to them slowly so they can get deals that favor their offspring for generations if we don't get them out too.

Lets drain this damn swamp!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There is no invasion. trump is a moron according to the people closest to him. My estimation is similar to theirs.

Yada yada yada. God loves you too but you still are a being delusional if you believe your thoughts on ATS. I thank you for inspiring others to prove it in a way we all keep on winning!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Freeborn

I don't know what you need - that's for you to work out - but I suggest you do something soon because gauging by the hostility displayed on here for the last few years I'd say you are heading towards some sort of major confrontation that could effect the very fabric and essence of your nation.

We're currently doing an experiment in Colorado to see if we can find a way to dial down extremism and increase the sale of snack foods at the same time.

The latter part is promising.

Psychology 4132 currently being taught by Denver City Council.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

Can subversion be open?!?!

I think that inherently includes obfuscation..

Off to the google to see..

The caveat here is, that the Democrats "think" that they are subversive, but they're just not as good as they think they are. Their hubris is, and always will be their downfall. Retrospectively, for the crimes that the Democratic party has committed against the U.S. I personally think that the Democratic party should be disbanded, and all those from Obama (and his Masters) on down the chain, until every last white collar criminal has been arrested and tried. They're that dangerous for our country, because they are trying to destroy it from within anyway. They're loose cannons, with a pretty coat of paint.
edit on 6-6-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

They shuld All be " Put Down " . Interpret that as you Wish ..........

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Now that would be a Final Solution

Interpret that as you wish.

The Land of the Free?

Hell, we've got massive problems here but seems to me like you guys are heading towards another Civil War.

I hope not, I actually have a lot of respect for the USA and as a rule of thumb enjoy the company of Americans.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Your a Brit . Piss Off Mate , it's Not Your Station to be Flippant about my Beloved Country Tis of Thee , Sweet Land of Liberty...........

edit on 6-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Ha ha.

It's an international site started by a Brit.

I don't really mind American's commenting on our issues, everyone knows we have lots of them.
And I like giving the occasional observation on American issues.

As for being flippant, I suggest you re-read my post or go to English comprehension and language classes.

Seems to me some people are just determined to conform to stereotypes.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Freedom is yet to be Defined... Sorry you question it.... A lot to learn for MANY

Cheesy.. probably.. But if you are deaf to the message your missing the WHQLE point

edit on 662019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Who can define freedom apart from the individual?

Seems to me so many people believe they are free whilst being locked in the restraints they place upon themselves due to a locked in and biased perspective.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: MetalThunder

Who can define freedom apart from the individual?

Seems to me so many people believe they are free whilst being locked in the restraints they place upon themselves due to a locked in and biased perspective.

High fly ball for ya huh... You ain't seen Fr33doM yet lol. Perspectives and Reality are 2 different things..
Peace
edit on 662019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join