It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

idiot democrats openly subverting our nation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: network dude

Why should Mrs. Pelosi be in jail pray tell?

Cuz you dont like what she says?

LOL...

bad night sweety?

Pelosi has never proven that she's not an evil trafficker of children.

*boom*

#TruthBomb

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Why do you think she needs to be going along with trump? She thinks hes an idiot. She thinks he is a criminal. She is the exact opposite of him.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

yay
you sited the statement that was important

We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime.

lacking that, in our country, the presumption of innocence still stands, no?

Now I'm going to give you a chance to correct your misstatement about how Mueller found no evidence of any crimes.

that is quite kind of you, seeing that what you posted in no way was stated....

I'll offer you a chance at being honest on your own. Did Mueller tell Barr that he couldn't charge Trump because of that rule? Remember, facts matter, lies make you look like a lying tool bag. Don't be a lying tool bag.

"no evidence of any crimes" is no where to be found in the quoted selection

how much I missed this back and forth......
like tennis with a toddler

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: highvein

OR

you can do something and never be accused of anything ... If you have a friend in the DOJ that is.

Something I read yesterday...
Imagine if the Star report was given only to Janet Reno and Bill Clinton and she read it and wrote a four page summary saying nothing to see here, no crime, move along.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Shouldn't that be we have no confidence that pelosi is not a evil trafficker of children?
You know for posterity?

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Why do you think she needs to be going along with trump? She thinks hes an idiot. She thinks he is a criminal. She is the exact opposite of him.

Trump doesn't drink alcohol...Pelosi is a lush.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Imagine if the Star report was given only to Janet Reno and Bill Clinton and she read it and wrote a four page summary saying nothing to see here, no crime, move along.

as that actually contained criminal referals it would have been something.....

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Is it true that to get the black vote the Dems are now trying to pay blacks ~ with real money ~ to make up for their ancestors slavery?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

She should be indicted because she says the president should be in jail? You should go to jail for an opinion now>

BULL SCHITTE !!!! What law did she break dude?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: theantediluvian

Fail.

Mueller could have stated that Trump broke the law if Trump had broken the law. there is nothing prohibiting Mueller from stating that.

Indicting Trump is an entirely different matter.

See my last post about Mueller's statement. He explicitly details why he didn't give any opinion about whether Trump had broken any laws. If he had no found no evidence of any crimes, he could have also stated that — but he didn't, did he? And there's no DOJ policy or principle of fairness that would have prevented that.

And as I said, we don't need Mueller to know that Trump has committed a number of crimes. And frankly, the entire Trump clan should be in jail for fraud. Do you need me to direct you to some sources about completely fraudulent statements they made to get people to lend them money, invest in their projects and purchase units in those projects?

Let's start with this from ProPublica.

Ivanka and Donald Trump Jr. Were Close to Being Charged With Felony Fraud

In the spring of 2012, Donald Trump’s two eldest children, Ivanka Trump and Donald Trump Jr., found themselves in a precarious legal position. For two years, prosecutors in the Manhattan District Attorney’s office had been building a criminal case against them for misleading prospective buyers of units in the Trump SoHo, a hotel and condo development that was failing to sell. Despite the best efforts of the siblings’ defense team, the case had not gone away. An indictment seemed like a real possibility. The evidence included emails from the Trumps making clear that they were aware they were using inflated figures about how well the condos were selling to lure buyers.

In one email, according to four people who have seen it, the Trumps discussed how to coordinate false information they had given to prospective buyers. In another, according to a person who read the emails, they worried that a reporter might be onto them. In yet another, Donald Jr. spoke reassuringly to a broker who was concerned about the false statements, saying that nobody would ever find out, because only people on the email chain or in the Trump Organization knew about the deception, according to a person who saw the email.

That's called fraud. You want to know how these predators, these con men, these scammers keep getting away with it?

Kasowitz, who by then had been the elder Donald Trump’s attorney for a decade, is primarily a civil litigator with little experience in criminal matters. But in 2012, Kasowitz donated $25,000 to the reelection campaign of Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr., making Kasowitz one of Vance’s largest donors. Kasowitz decided to bypass the lower level prosecutors and went directly to Vance to ask that the investigation be dropped.

On May 16, 2012, Kasowitz visited Vance’s office at One Hogan Place in downtown Manhattan — a faded edifice made famous by the television show, “Law & Order.” Dan Alonso, the chief assistant district attorney, and Adam Kaufmann, the chief of the investigative division, were also at the meeting, but no one from the Major Economic Crimes Bureau attended. Kasowitz did not introduce any new arguments or facts during his session. He simply repeated the arguments that the other defense lawyers had been making for months.

Ultimately, Vance overruled his own prosecutors. Three months after the meeting, he told them to drop the case. Kasowitz subsequently boasted to colleagues about representing the Trump children, according to two people. He said that the case was “really dangerous,” one person said, and that it was “amazing I got them off.” (Kasowitz denied making such a statement.)

You keep being a sucker if you want. These people would take your life savings to buy one more golden toilet seat. Fraud is their bread and butter.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i don't agree with the Democrat Party mindset,

but I have to give them credit for marketing & presenting the Coup attempt by their Party of "Loyal Constitutional Oppositionists" as fundamentally American

... & that the Congressional Stonewalling and Impeachment Threats were/are merely differences of Opinion stated with great passion and gusto

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

we would still visit you and bring you smokes, darlin....

Starr was under a different mandate, so once again the law trips you up. Funny how the Democrats want Barr to break a law the Democrats put in place, so nadler AND pelosi should both go to jail , Just for that, I think it's called "inducement"

"We have to investigate before we tell what crime Pelosi committed"

"we must investigate the accusation to find out if they are true"
edit on 6-6-2019 by thedigirati because: I always bring smokes to folks in Jail.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

No ... you believe there is a problem at the southern border.

There isnt.

Its just trumps prejudice against brown and black people as per usual.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Imagine if the director if the FBI made the determination due to the optics of a potentially corrupted AG? That would seem fishy, especially if his statement was a direct contradiction to the law.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Nope , just the third idiot in line for president

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

WE are not witnessing any of that. Most of that is just your imagination.
We are witnessing the presidents continued obstruction of justice and his idiotic attempt to change the narrative.
He is still in a lot of trouble and the Mueller report will result in his impeachment.
Beginning this summer.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There is no invasion. trump is a moron according to the people closest to him. My estimation is similar to theirs.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

NO it was not determined that the president did not break the law.

LIE LIE LIE

It quite clearly outlines exactly how he did indeed break the law.

The report does not exonerate him nor does it say anywhere that he did not break the law.
As a matter of fact it pretty explicitly says if we were confident that the president did NOT break the law we would say so.

You and the rest of your party seem to have a problem understanding plain english my friend.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow.

And I thought politics were divisive and hateful over here at present.
You guys have taken it to another level.

We need urgent and radical reform in the UK.

I don't know what you need - that's for you to work out - but I suggest you do something soon because gauging by the hostility displayed on here for the last few years I'd say you are heading towards some sort of major confrontation that could effect the very fabric and essence of your nation.

Just a casual, and well intentioned, observation from outside.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It's all a matter of opinion whether Trump did actually obstruct justice.

No its not a matter of opinion. The Mueller report layed out a total of eleven examples where the president obstructed justice. It was not opinion if was fact.
His hands were tied from day one as to what he could do other than provide the information to congress for their action. As he has done.
This is not the end this the the beginning.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join