It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

idiot democrats openly subverting our nation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: dfnj2015

It's you Mrs. Speaker who needs to be in #ing jail. The sooner the damn better.

All right, I'll bite. What law specifically did Pelosi break that she should be indicted for? And what evidence do you have that she broke the law?

you are eceptionally good at playing dumb.

I'm asking you for specifics and you are just giving me your opinions on how smart I am. I think you are just making stuff up.

well, when the link is blue, and your pointer turns into a hand, you need to click on the blue area so you can read the information provided. it's what we do here when communicating. let me know when you catch up.

RE: "It's you Mrs. Speaker who needs to be in #ing jail. The sooner the damn better."

What law did she break where she should be indicted? Just state which law. It seems to me you are the delusional idiot. It's not like there's evidence of innuendo implying she obstructed justice or something serious like that. You just think she should be indicted because she's a Democrat. I don't think you understand the way law works in this country. You have to have evidence before you get an indictment.

I understand party loyalty for you Republicans is more important than having the rule of law for both parties. If Democrat breaks they law they should be indicted. The big difference between Democrats and Republicans is Republicans always put party first. I bet you can't say or will ever post the following, "If a Republican breaks the law they should be indicted." You can't because you ALWAYS put party before country.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So Pelosi wants to see the President in prison.
Meh.

All is as expected.
The more impotent, ineffectual and frustrated Pelosi becomes...the more dramatic and incendiary her slurred statements will be.

She pretty much personifies her failing party at this point.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

you must be one of THOSE people. The kind that needs everything explained to you.

See, Nancy came out and claimed that Trump needed to be in jail. Keeping in mind that after an almost 3 year investigation, it was found that Trump didn't break the law. But she said it anyway. Just as she thinks releasing documents is a "cover up". So in light of that, I made the comment that it's her who should be in jail, instead of Trump. See, laws need not be broken with the new rules she seems to run on. About the only way I can make this more clear is to write in crayon, but it's just not an option. Read it slowly and see if it sinks in.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I understand party loyalty for you Republicans is more important than having the rule of law for both parties. If Democrat breaks they law they should be indicted. The big difference between Democrats and Republicans is Republicans always put party first. I bet you can't say or will ever post the following, "If a Republican breaks the law they should be indicted." You can't because you ALWAYS put party before country.

this part is rich coming from you. I don't expect you to understand the irony in it, but I promise you, from the outside of your pathetic little bubble, it's pretty #ing funny.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: dfnj2015

you must be one of THOSE people. The kind that needs everything explained to you.

See, Nancy came out and claimed that Trump needed to be in jail. Keeping in mind that after an almost 3 year investigation, it was found that Trump didn't break the law. But she said it anyway. Just as she thinks releasing documents is a "cover up". So in light of that, I made the comment that it's her who should be in jail, instead of Trump. See, laws need not be broken with the new rules she seems to run on. About the only way I can make this more clear is to write in crayon, but it's just not an option. Read it slowly and see if it sinks in.

Again, you seem like a smart person but you are not. Coming out saying "Trump needed to be in jail" is expressing an opinion. There does seem to be evidence he may have obstructed justice. It's all a matter of opinion whether Trump did actually obstruct justice.

However, that is very much different than your point of view she should be put in prison. I was simply asking what charge do you think she should be put in prison for? Please tell me what law you think she broke? Since you can't are are unwilling to do so then proves my point you are the one who is a delusional idiot.

edit on 6-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

this part is rich coming from you. I don't expect you to understand the irony in it, but I promise you, from the outside of your pathetic little bubble, it's pretty #ing funny.

Again, your claiming it's irony is irony. I have said very explicitly if Pelosi broke any laws, or any Democrat, they should be put in prison.

Can you say the same for Republicans? You can't because you always put party before country.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How did the Democrats ever won majority of the House is beyond me! I think all the elections are rigged.

edit on 6-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
No answer. I figured you would lose interest.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Again, your claiming it's irony is irony. I have said very explicitly if Pelosi broke any laws, or any Democrat, they should be put in prison.

Can you say the same for Republicans? You can't because you always put party before country.

I have said it a few times. even if you are certain your empirical statements are right, they aren't. But when did being wrong bother a leftie?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

No answer. I figured you would lose interest.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

How is the way Democrats are being critical of Trump and therefore "subverting" the nation any different than when Republicans do exactly the same thing with Pelosi? She is the Speaker of the House. Being the Speaker of the House does count for something doesn't it?????

best I have ever seen. Prize material right here.

Well, let's just go with the border. There seems to be a problem there. Rather than acknowledge it's an issue, or try to fix it, the left is ignoring it, claiming it's just fine, taking Trump to court over his efforts to fix it, and not even trying to entertain ways to repair the screwed up laws that enable this in the first place.

Or is that not what is happening?

Trump kicked the bill that both the Senate and the House were in favor of to the curb. We would have comprehensive immigration policy except for Trump.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

If this is something you would like to discuss, perhaps you could offer some additional information. unless you just want an "orange man bad" post.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi needs to provide 100% proof that she has never taken 2nd or 3rd hand dark money from illegal sources that support illegal immigration and smuggling 😎

edit on Jun-06-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana government🍌

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nancy Pelosi needs to provide 100% proof that she has never taken 2nd or 3rd hand dark money from illegal sources that support illegal immigration 😎

I suppose that is how things are done now. Guilty unless you can prove otherwise.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

I hate to tell you this, but this observation concerning Dem corruption, sedition and obstruction falls under the category of "water is wet". It has become obscenely obvious and apparent that dems are consistently involved in all things criminal and traitorous. Their only concern is for themselves and never their constituents, otherwise their behavior would be markedly different and diametrically opposed to their present actions.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Nothing like good a good troll comment to start the day.

What's good about it? He posted a link to OANN (LMFAO) with an excerpt of something Pelosi said about tariffs and then claimed she needed to be in jail for not towing Dear Leader's line. Clearly OP lost whatever tenuous grip he had on sanity.

The real problem is how unhinged posters have tanked the discourse on ATS.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
Pelosi is an idiot. It is known.

Like Yoda always said:

An idiot is Pelosi. Known it is.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nancy Pelosi needs to provide 100% proof that she has never taken 2nd or 3rd hand dark money from illegal sources that support illegal immigration and smuggling 😎

Your understanding of the legal processes is.. failing.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Nothing like good a good troll comment to start the day.

What's good about it? He posted a link to OANN (LMFAO) with an excerpt of something Pelosi said about tariffs and then claimed she needed to be in jail for not towing Dear Leader's line. Clearly OP lost whatever tenuous grip he had on sanity.

The real problem is how unhinged posters have tanked the discourse on ATS.

talking about someone with your butt buttie won't change the part where you don't seem to have the stones to discuss the topic.

And yes, attack the source rather than the material. That makes you look like an intellectual. or a tool bag, depending on perspective.
edit on 6-6-2019 by network dude because: idiots come in all colors and shapes.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Pelosi needs to either stop blustering or take an impeachment vote.

Perhaps a few more drinkie-poos at lunch...for courage.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join