It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Constitution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The T&C obviously. Plus not forget the motto "Deny Ignorance".
This is the best site on the internet, it's design is just beautiful, and it is structured to be a playground for "subversive elements". Let's be grateful to that, all hail to the creators and worker bees keeping it running.
Let's from now on in all encounters which are a clash of opinions not forget we are the ones challenging the bull#.
That does not mean we all agree on everything. There's a lot going on that needs to be challenged. We can not all know everything, in fact I doubt a single on of us is right on any issue. Let's all agree that that's impossible.
Politics, religion, science, ideologies, metaphysics,...
Let's agree those are all issues we know for sure we don't have all the informations. I don't know means I express what I believe. And that's entirely fine, most of us I think can enjoy a good arguments.
Just for the quality of ATS I beg you stop to call everybody you disagree with a xy as if that's making them completely invalid, not just as opinion but as person in general.
We should be better than that. Unless you're just here to promote your bias?

I have the feeling that we are lucky we all come here together as individuals who feel alienated by at least some aspects or all of the currently accepted doctrines.
Let's all acknowledge we don't know what we can't know and never forget all opinions are equally true and false at the same time.

ATS is a wonderful playground. Let's use it the right way, enjoy it, appreciate it, lick it's sweaty belly-button
*wait what?!

Let's just calm down a bit
And we take a deep breathe in...
And let it out.
I appreciate all of you are here and are the dumb, crazy, colourful, oppiniated mother#ers you are.
We here are not eachothers enemies. We're just sharing our opinions. And if you're not open to that you rob yourself of a great opportunity to widen your horizon.
Namaste

edit on 6-6-2019 by Peeple because: auto

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Some will agree and others adamantly will not to your thread and suggestions.

I agree...

BUT... there is NO way I am going to lick Skeptic Overlords (or whoever is the site owner now) sweaty belly button...

Bugger that... there is a limit to denying ignorance 🤪🤣

Lags

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I appreciate all of you are here and are the dumb, crazy, colourful, oppiniated mother#ers you are.

I will openly call you a HYPOCRITE for bleating about our T&C and then breaking them so quickly and obviously. Where's your decorum?

From our T&C:

15b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums on the Websites, and will neither Post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content. You will also not use common alternative spellings or net-speak alternative for profane words.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I agree with most of it not all.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The greatest thing I have learned from visiting this site is to read, write, RE-read, RE-write, and then, when I am sure about what I want to say....reply. This has spilled out into emails and other writings and has on occasion caused me to write things just so I can read them to myself, often not even sending or posting.

I kindly deny your ignorance and hope you learn something here as I have.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   

So you think the bits of the T&C you don't agree with can be ignored?

Just for the quality of ATS I beg you stop to call everybody you disagree with a xy

Are you learning yet?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I used that as part of the freedom of expression because it's just words and not being offended by everything others say is something you only learn through exposure. It's educational.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

OK, so you are special and employ your own version of our T&C.

Perhaps you should practice writing to get your message across without using profanity or being a hypocrite.

The "post" button doesn't self destruct in ten seconds. (the edit button has a shelf life however).

Use them wisely, use them together, use them in peace, attempt no profanity here.

cheers

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

So you think the bits of the T&C you don't agree with can be ignored?

Just for the quality of ATS I beg you stop to call everybody you disagree with a xy

Are you learning yet?

Oh dear...

Seems like someone got out of bed on the wrong side this morning!?

Have a lovely day.

Lags

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It' too early to comment yet, I have only had half a cup of coffee, I feel like going back to sleep this morning.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

This site is just okay. Too much politics. It would be nice to filter out which forums you get to see.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 05:54 AM
link   
All hail the intermittent intrusive popup, for it seeks to continue your abilities. Take well and forever know it's place.. it's there, or there, or there...
And let us not forget the ever present 28 minute mark... a time to reflect.. and rejoice !!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Love this site, except between xx:25 and XX:35 hourly. Then it’s useless

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

“this is the best site on the internet “.. lol?!?!

I’m pretty sure due to a lack of funding and upgrading the site. We are watching ATS’s death throes..

1) 10 years ago this was the top conspiracy forum on the net.. and I don’t think it has been updated once in that time period.

2) on top of the lack of investment. The ads are super invasive.. likely due to the outdated platform in part.

3) unpaid moderators.. this has led to an EXTREMELY biased mod team.. likely not by conspiracy.. just by F, F,I...... friends, family and in-laws..

4) now this site doesn’t even register on the top 4 PAGES of google search returns.. for CONSPIRACY FORUMS!!

You get what you pay for and obviously someone has been taking the AD money , without investing back into the site.

edit on 6-6-2019 by JustJohnny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JustJohnny

I like the "garage feeling" it's punk.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

ATS is the best -- by far. We can not only deny ignorance, we can speak truth.

And I know because while people like me are being banned and de-platformed for talking about the Trans Taliban... for daring to say that "trans women are NOT women"... for standing up for the rights of women and girls... ATS has never ever even suggested that I shut up. Not even a whisper.

In today's world, that's something special. Very special. Truth. Free speech. Sharing information. That's awesome!

But ATS is what WE make of it. So I very much appreciate your very thoughtful OP.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This site is just okay. Too much politics. It would be nice to filter out which forums you get to see.

Have you tried the cookies? They're yummy!!

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

We do have a filter to see only the forums we want...and we use it. I do...only see new politics if I choose....

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Were you drunk when you posted this thread?

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And you're welcome to enjoy your freedom. We're just talking about it, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join