It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IAEA Iran 6 to 8 months away from having nuclear weapons .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What about Israel ?

What about Israel ?

What about Israel ?

What about Israel ?

My bad I must’ve made that up .

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker My point rather was that they most likely have them, and it would be a safe guess we helped them get them.

You be better looking towards French if you want to find out who set up the IDF with nukes

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
a reply to: WalterTilley

Why is just about every reply I get about the evil Joooooooooooos?

Did you skip over the part where I said I don’t want Israel to have nuclear weapons ?

Again do you think the world will be a safer place if Iran has them ?

Of course not, would the world be a safer place if Israel, Pakistan, North Korea, etc etc didn't have them as well. That time has passed, they all have them. Do you feel safer because they do? Why would you feel less safe if Iran had them? If MADD truly is the only way to counter this, then give them to the Congo, not like they couldn't probably get one off the black market if they really wanted to.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

What about Israel ?

What about Israel ?

What about Israel ?

What about Israel ?

My bad I must’ve made that up .

While a few of us have lightly touched on Israel, you're the one who has turned it into the *paraphrased* "evil joooooos" or something to that extent.

What makes them relevant though, is this is certainly about Israeli and Iranian relations. We're not discussing this as a threat to the US, because we all know better. This is is solely based on the perceived (real or unreal) threat Iran poses towards Israel.

So forgive us for emphasizing that fact, and including it into the context of US's obligation or lack there of in this matter.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: CriticalStinker My point rather was that they most likely have them, and it would be a safe guess we helped them get them.

You be better looking towards French if you want to find out who set up the IDF with nukes

Interesting read, looking into it now. Thanks for the clue

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

USA was a latecomer to being a real backer of israel. It was Britain who set the state up with France supplying the nukes, Czech the airforce, even Russia was first to recognise them. USA was a latecomer really but is making up for it big style

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Go look up mohenjo daro in india

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Reply to face 23785
go look up mohenjo daro in india

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

France was also partly responsible for Iraq's nuclear program. Luckily Israel took care of that. They also took out Syria's nuclear program, which probably would've fallen into the hands of ISIS if it was still around because ISIS took over the part of Syria most of the program was being run out of.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I know right?

Unless Einstein, or Leo Szilard were closet Nazi's. There were Soviet spies, though.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Apparently, they are enough. They've only been used twice.

No one is going to nuke Israel. Look up the Samson Option, as regards nukes against Israel. It's truly terrifying reading.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

1 Israel having nukes isn't enough, or ours in Turkey?

2 you forgot Israel

3 Ya, poor helpless Israel

4 Israel is just going to have to live with political parity in the ME

5 Israel is allied with multiple nuclear-armed states,

6 they put Israel into the thought experiment.

7 Are international nuclear inspectors allowed to inspect Israels nuclear program

This thread was about Iran’s chances of obtaining nuclear weapons . Not Israel .

When I started it I figured it would go off topic and fall into whataboutism and it did.

Along with that map coming up showing US bases surrounding Iran. Many of those bases have less than 10 US military personnel and of course the USS liberty . It all happens like clockwork if you bring up the Middle East .

I’ve got a good idea what’s going to happen next in this thread .

I apologize for the comment Joooooooos if it offended you. I just get sick and tired of those people being blamed for everything .

Several people in this thread stated as fact Israel has nuclear weapons. It’s not a fact it’s suspicion and probably was stated that way out of resentment . Why not it’s been going on for over 2000 years ?

It’s the same thing the Liberals do. They accuse somebody call it a fact without any evidence. That way the label is applied and makes that person or country look evil .

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Operation Paperclip was a secret program of the Joint Intelligence Objectives Agency (JIOA) largely carried out by Special Agents of Army CIC, in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians, such as Wernher von Braun and his V-2 rocket team, were taken from Germany to America.

Search it, Nazi scientists helped America, because they didn't have a choice really. Einstein was even against it.

Personally I think many of you here on ATS should do a search before ignorantly posting contrary bs base on your feels and opinions.

Cold hard facts and truth, can't be beat by bs jack. Quit trying to always take the opposite stance out of knee jerk reactionary habit. It's a fools habit.

Instead, search online find a few sources that reflects and supports your side. In doing so ya might just realise you were freaking wrong and don't know everything.

Imagine that, denying ignorance in yourself before assuming you're always right, when more often than not you ain't.

I can accept being wrong, but don't spew your obviously ignorant and biased opinion with out anything to back it. Bring us facts to the table.

Then you can gloat, until then all I see are under educated or close minded people being contrary out of habit rather than being open minded enough to entertain an opposition view.

A lot of the ignorance I see, is coming from the younger generations who have never been taught how to think. They were taught what to think.

edit on 6-6-2019 by ADVISOR because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Who denied that America brought Nazi scientists over here? It might help if you use the Reply or Quote feature.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

No one is going to nuke Israel. Look up the Samson Option, as regards nukes against Israel. It's truly terrifying reading.

I read the cliff note version per your suggestion, it looks to be very interesting and understandable. With the rich history surrounding many of the people of Israel, I can understand the interest in such an option.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Oh, agreed.

Given the history, it's completely understandable.

They take "never, again" very seriously in Jerusalem.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

This thread was about Iran’s chances of obtaining nuclear weapons . Not Israel

If this was the 70's I'm sure speaking about Pakistan's or India's nuclear ambitions would be synonymous. Some things are cause and effect, if your enemy has the ability to end you, typically you will try to have the option to counter. This isn't about picking favorites, but it is relevant.

I apologize for the comment Joooooooos if it offended you. I just get sick and tired of those people being blamed for everything .

I'm not offended, it's just taking the easy way out to try and end discussion about our relationship with Israel, and why this means Iranian nuclear capability is suddenly an American concern.

It’s the same thing the Liberals do. They accuse somebody call it a fact without any evidence. That way the label is applied and makes that person or country look evil

Or like when they call you racist just because you're talking about people who look differently yea?

The point is, Iranian nuclear capability is not our (or at least mine, or my countries) concern. I don't envision a time where they would just lob one over (primarily because they lack the capability to do so) for any reason as they know it would be the end of them.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: seagull

I read the cliff note version per your suggestion, it looks to be very interesting and understandable. With the rich history surrounding many of the people of Israel, I can understand the interest in such an option.

It's pretty much like the other major nuclear powers' nuclear deterrence. The US, Russia, China, UK, and France all maintain what's called a second-strike capability, meaning that no matter how devastating the initial attack on us is, we will still be able to retaliate. Israel is so small that its air and land-based nuclear capability might be taken out by a first strike, but if you don't know where all their subs are they will always be able to strike back.

On the other hand, their claims that they will "take the world down with them" are overblown. They simply don't have enough nukes to do that. Not that they couldn't cause a bigtime problem though. Their arsenal is enough to kill millions.

ETA: Fallingdown is correct though. Israel is not a confirmed nuclear weapons state, so all of this is speculation anyway.
edit on 6 6 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well I mean the point of having them is if the need arises, no one knows what tomorrow will hold.

ETA: Fallingdown is correct though. Israel is not a confirmed nuclear weapons state, so all of this is speculation anyway.

Israeli nukes are as real as Delta Force before GWB jr acknowledged them. OK, maybe that's a stretch, but enough people with knowledge has said that Israel has them to make it a probability more than a possibility.

posted on Jun, 6 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Well I mean the point of having them is if the need arises, no one knows what tomorrow will hold.

Israeli nukes are as real as Delta Force before GWB jr acknowledged them. OK, maybe that's a stretch, but enough people with knowledge has said that Israel has them to make it a probability more than a possibility.

I happen to believe they have them as well. But exactly what, how many, and what their capabilities are is unknown, and they like it that way.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join