It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IAEA Iran 6 to 8 months away from having nuclear weapons .

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

The world is a much better place for the 'experiment' known as the USA. It's an incredible country that created a new people from old countries with their feudalism, monarchies, general enslavement of the loweer clases. Then they come out of their vitually invincible continent on the other side of the world to restore good against evil. Indeed YOU would probbly be dead or enslaved by now if they hadn't saved the free world in WW2. God Bless the USA and that's from a Brit

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IgnoranceIsntBlisss, do the part about how much it's put us in debt.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: sincerelyme
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

Because Hiroshima et al never happened. Nuclear weapons have and quite possibly will destroy thousands or millions (billions?) of human lives. Don't trust that some aliens will save us. We have already nuked each other.

Oh wait, by "we" I mean the USA has been the only nation on the planet to nuke another nation. And we have detonated, and carry, far more nukes than every other country on the planet combined. Some sense of reality.

Didn't say that. In fact I clearl said I think t took hiroahma and Nagasaki to get us regularly watched. nor did I say I would wit back and trust aliena. isaid and it is fact that all other would be nuclear attacks were supposedly rendered impossible so...

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Vietnam war begin in the 50s with the French .

US intervention in Guatemala 200,000 casualties BS .

The casualties in Indonesia were called by the regime. They were likely to happen with or without US involvement .

Still even if you’re right nowhere did “ millions “ die each decade .

Your position at first was an exaggeration.

Now that you’re doubling down it’s a lie.

That is being used being used to manipulate a narrative .

In order to avoid a direct question .

Did you see my other thread don’t ?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

I love my country, and I doubt I'll ever live somewhere else. I've lived in many states, have seen much of the different shades of beauty, and think the people are incredible.

Sometimes patriotism is pointing out when we can do better with something, much like constructive criticism for a family member you love.

If someone thinks we've (the US) has done more positive than negative post WWII in regards to foreign policy, I must be reading different books.

Then there is the fact our infrastructure is trillions of dollars behind, I don't care how it gets done but our Healthcare system is one of the, if not the leading cause of bankruptcy and a whole other host of domestic problems.

The world may have to deal with us bowing out for a bit, though I doubt that happens.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Yeah I get where your coming from as a native of the USA and how you see your nation needing the military dosh. Sure you guys do probably spend a little too much on guns and planes etc and could probably halve it and still be the worlds copper. But as a foreigner and one living in Europe, I can only thank you for what you Americans have done in making my life safe. I can have no doubt whatsoever that without your intervention we would at the very least be speaking German by now and maybe even gassed or worked to death, or much more likely once the Russians had taken out the Nazis us Brits would be Soviet Republic of the enlarged USSR and would be living under their idea of freedom. Like many people I know we are incredibly grateful for letting us carry on living the way we have done for hundreds of years and are eternally grateful to Americans and their sacrifices in saving us from evil

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I totally misread the title! I thought it said...IREA 6 to 8 months away from having nukes

IREA is our local power company.

I thought to myself..."My Gawd, raping us isn't good enough...now they're gonna' NUKE us????????"

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Do some history research before attempting to put the present into perspective, Iran being the most outlandish example btw.

EAST TIMOR

The blood is, too, on "our' hands (or rather yours if you choose to defend / deny / etc it).

Ergo, if "we" were these "good guys" that is the foundation of "your" narrative then we'd have fought Indonesia over it, rather then greenlit it then armed them then ran a international propaganda campaign to keep the operation rolling.

GUATEMALA

Just because it was only CIA trained death squads (but not US nationals) doing the disappearings the killings etc, it's STILL US Foreign Policy, even though it wasnt US soldiers on the march. Meaning the approx 200,000 dead/disappeared there well that's on US just the same. Well not me anyways. But you choose for it to be on you with that line of thinking that has been prescribed to you.
edit on 8-6-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   
IKEA, cheap but you have to assemble the bomb yourself.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

You said “ millions “ per decade “. Even by your own figures that’s a exaggeration. You can’t even admit that .

I like to ask questions, with obvious answers .

Not answering directly proves bias .

I guess I’m done all you’re going to do is avoid the question .

BTW

I don’t do YouTube videos or TV shows .

They are designed to convince not educate .
edit on 8-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You're saying his claim of millions each decade, when we could do the average with some estimations and come to that conclusion.

You're asking everyone to play by certain rules you yourself won't play by.

Saying we can't assume Israel has nukes while you assume Iran will have them soon.

Also, its widely desputed that the leader of Iran never said they wanted to wipe Israel off the map, yet you use that to imply intervention is needed to save millions.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Dbl

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I've provided actual numbers that show we're not the good guys.

Now you can:

Debunk the numbers.

Provide counter-numbers, numbers by other means that would have us the good guys, and try to balance the score.

Or quit.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

The world is a much better place for the 'experiment' known as the USA. It's an incredible country that created a new people from old countries with their feudalism, monarchies, general enslavement of the loweer clases. Then they come out of their vitually invincible continent on the other side of the world to restore good against evil. Indeed YOU would probbly be dead or enslaved by now if they hadn't saved the free world in WW2. God Bless the USA and that's from a Brit

That reminds me of this idea here about veterans, take John McCain, oh well he was a vet, a vet whom was a POW no less, that means he can live for decades as a total sellout to the nation, a hypocrite warmonger that sent our troops into senseless meatgrinders, a psycho TRAITOR whom armed effing AL QAEDA post-911, and so on corrupt crony POS. But he was a veteran so hes our HERO.

And because of that logic he got to go on as a corrupt POS and get away with it (with honors).

Which is what we've been witnessing since WW2.

And all day every day there's WW2 documentaries on TV but hardly anything about se Vietnam (and when there is no mention of Gulf of Tonkin), nothing about se East Timor, and and and on and on and on and on. Because we're heros (you and me) because of WW2.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   

“ Per decade “ nobody set a thing about averages.

I never said Iran pledged to wipe Israel off the map. Because I know it’s disputed .

Those are the rules I’ve been playing by all along don’t misrepresent my position .

You refuse to answer my question also.you just can’t. Bring yourself to admit to US has done some good .

If you’re unable to give a direct answer don’t expect a reply .

I don’t like playing games .

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Those are the rules I’ve been playing by all along don’t misrepresent my position .

You've been doing that to me the whole thread, often saying I am defending Iran, which I have never done.

You refuse to answer my question also.you just can’t. Bring yourself to admit to US has done some good .

No, I did answer. I said something about Iraq and you asked "so you're saying the US has done no good in the last 75 years" *paraphrased *

I responded with that's not what I said, and while we have done some good if we were to weigh our foreign policy post WWII, I think we have done more negative than positive.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Of course 'it' has done some good.

But when millions yes MILLIONS (plural) of lives are destroyed (killed, or otherwise), because of US foreign policy, then whats the point of these other numbers (you're but alluding to)?

BUT then even when you look at the "aid" (that I surmise is the bulk of this ideal about "helping" "people" is), half or so of all of that goes to propping up dictatorships of every stripe the world over. 'Manufacturing' them even.

And that's just US State Dept. matters.

Then there's the CIA issue.

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You’re still doing whatever you can not to answer my question.

I said I would give you those numbers. But it still doesn’t add up to millions per decade .

In case you’re deficient by Webster standards.

Per means each .

Which means you were exaggerating.

Caught in a lie and unable to admit it.

And using the exaggeration/lie as a reason to avoid a question with an obvious answer .

Now I assume you’re going to come back with the same narrative .

Predictable

BTW I know the US has done #ty things and killed millions over the decades . ( that’s called honesty you should try it )

I’m not defending that .

I’m only attacking your misrepresentation and exaggeration .

Which you used as a crutch to avoid my question .

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Whaty question?

posted on Jun, 8 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Thank you

Do you think less people would’ve died in South Korea under the Kims rule during the last 60 years?

That question is an obvious no . Let’s see what happens .

I’ll be glad to discuss death totals this evening if you start a thread and quit dragging this one off topic .

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join