It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IAEA Iran 6 to 8 months away from having nuclear weapons .

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   
This didn’t come from Iran’s normal sensationalized propaganda claims .

So for me it gives a little more credence.

If this report is true. It might explain the additional military present in the area.

I can’t see the US or our allies allowing Iran to have nuclear weapons and intercontinental ballistic missiles. Nor do I see Iran giving them up without a fight .

Has the clock begun ticking?

If so something will happen inside of six months .

Tehran is on schedule to develop nukes before the end of 2019, as completion to its weapons programme is expected within the next six to eight months. Olli Heinonen, former deputy director general of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), has highlighted Israel as the nation most vulnerable to the increased threat of Tehran. Tensions between Israel and Iran continue to escalate due to Tehran’s presence in war-torn Syria.

Boom?
edit on 5-6-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

I saw this earlier.
According to the MSM and other UN mouthpieces Iran has been X weeks/months/years from having a nuclear weapon for the last 30 years.

It's nothing more than our regularly scheduled fear mongering/war drum beating as far as I'm concerned. They've cried wolf for far too long. I can't take them seriously.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Wmd, Bolton.

That's all I got.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This can't be right. When Netanyahu warned that lousy "deal" left Iran with a short breakout time to the bomb, Obama and Co. said he didn't know what he was talking about.

It was never a good deal. It was a disaster. A bunch of empty suits negotiated it.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Ironic that the US (with the aid of Nazi scientists) gave the world nuclear weapons, why the hell should anyone else even listen to them?

The course of insanity was already set

originally posted by: face23785
This can't be right. When Netanyahu warned that lousy "deal" left Iran with a short breakout time to the bomb, Obama and Co. said he didn't know what he was talking about.

It was never a good deal. It was a disaster. A bunch of empty suits negotiated it.

You believed Nutty-Yahoo?

edit on -180002019-06-05T21:06:26-05:000000002630201926062019Wed, 05 Jun 2019 21:06:26 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Well, the anti-American, anti-Constitutional, leftist asstards must be giddy with joy!

Wonder what they'll say when Israel gets nuked?

Will they celebrate or celebrate?

(grumbles about a bunch of god-damned leftist douches)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

I saw this earlier.
According to the MSM and other UN mouthpieces Iran has been X weeks/months/years from having a nuclear weapon for the last 30 years.

It's nothing more than our regularly scheduled fear mongering/war drum beating as far as I'm concerned. They've cried wolf for far too long. I can't take them seriously.

I agree we have been hearing this for what seems like ages. That said, at some point you would think they would be able to make a nuclear weapon after all these years though.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Ironic that the US (with the aid of Nazi scientists) gave the world nuclear weapons

Where did you get the idea Nazi scientists helped the US develop nuclear weapons?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Ironic that the US (with the aid of Nazi scientists) gave the world nuclear weapons

Where did you get the idea Nazi scientists helped the US develop nuclear weapons?

Because they did, they also helped the CIA during the cold war

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not cool dude.

Some of us aren't leftists and are tired or fighting other people's wars.

Whens the last time a sovereign nation has attacked us?

I like you man, but that Kool aid is sugary and bad for your health.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

We brought some Nazi scientists over after we defeated Germany and they helped with numerous programs, including our space program. By the time they got here the Manhattan project was pretty much finished though. Not sure where you got the idea Nazis helped us develop nukes but you got lied to. Maybe you should take that into consideration when mocking people about what they believe.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I saw this earlier.

I’ve been calling BS on these claims everytime I’ve heard them.

I don’t know why but this time it feels like it’s different to me .

I suppose it’s because of the sudden movement of military strength combined with two words “ credible threat “.

Through the years one thing is for sure. We have no problem parking aircraft carriers off the coast of countries we’re trying to intimidate .

Still this claim needs independent confirmation .

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

I saw this earlier.

I agree we have been hearing this for what seems like ages. That said, at some point you would think they would be able to make a nuclear weapon after all these years though.

Or just buy one from Russia.

Of course, they would need literally pallets of money to actually pull that off.

Oh wait...

edit on 5-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Around four years later the USSR had their first nuclear test. Didn’t matter who led the way, atomic weapons were still coming.

link   

You believe Nutty-Yahoo?

I don't have to. Anyone with reading ability can read the details of the deal and see it was absurd. It let them continue to enrich uranium, let them keep all their centrifuges, gave them over 3 weeks notice before inspections, let them dictate to us where we could inspect, gave them sanctions relief up front instead of keeping it in the pocket as a reward for denuclearizing, it didn't address their support for terror, didn't address their missile program, and the whole thing basically went away after 10 years and at that point they could pursue a weapon again. That's not just Netanyahu's word, that's in all the reporting on it.

ETA: Not surprised you aren't aware of any of that though, after all you don't even know who worked on our early nuclear program.
edit on 5 6 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not cool dude.

Some of us aren't leftists and are tired or fighting other people's wars.

Whens the last time a sovereign nation has attacked us?

I like you man, but that Kool aid is sugary and bad for your health.

I'm tired of being nice and PC. I'm old and sick of pretending that leftists have anyone's best interests at heart.

And the leftists have been particularly Anti-Semitic lately.

So nuking Israel would probably be a win-win for them.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

We brought some Nazi scientists over after we defeated Germany and they helped with numerous programs, including our space program. By the time they got here the Manhattan project was pretty much finished though. Not sure where you got the idea Nazis helped us develop nukes but you got lied to. Maybe you should take that into consideration when mocking people about what they believe.

You call fairy tales a belief?

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Around four years later the USSR had their first nuclear test. Didn’t matter who led the way, atomic weapons were still coming.

A number of nations had independent nuclear programs during the 40s, the UK, USSR, Germany. We just happened to finish it first. Ironically, with the help of some scientists that fled Germany when the Nazis went into high gear.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I think you meant gave the world nuclear weapons again...

To quote Oppenheimer (the father of the atomic bomb)...

While he was giving a lecture at Rochester University, during the question and answer period a student asked a question to which Oppenheimer gave a strangely qualified answer:

Student: “Was the bomb exploded at Alamogordo during the Manhattan Project the first one to be detonated?

Dr. Oppenheimer: “Well — yes. In modern times, of course.

I offer you... a rabbit hole.

posted on Jun, 5 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

You call fairy tales a belief?

Dude you don't even know basic history. 4th graders know about the Manhattan program. And you don't know the details of the Iran deal. Nobody here is gonna listen to you. You've made a fool out of yourself every post you've made on the first page of what's probably gonna be a popular thread.
way to go.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join